Zone1 my black ancestors sold slaves to white slavers but I blame the white slavers.

Nope.
Snopes is wrong. The archives in Holland, the US and Brazil are very detailed. The first African slaves in the US arrived from Brazil to New Amsterdam in 1626-27. Before Johnson who was from Angola.

Those earlier instances were no legally sanctioned by a court of law.

Nope.
Snopes is wrong. The archives in Holland, the US and Brazil are very detailed. The first African slaves in the US arrived from Brazil to New Amsterdam in 1626-27. Before Johnson who was from Angola.

Words have meaning.

Snopes says this:

"The first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer named Anthony Johnson."

Possibly true
. The wording of the statement is important. Anthony Johnson was not the first slave owner in American history, but he was, according to historians, among the first to have his lifetime ownership of a servant legally sanctioned by a court.

FACT CHECK: 9 'Facts' About Slavery They Don't Want You to Know
This is DOCUMENTED HISTORY. So yes, there MIGHT BE slave owners prior to Johnson, but the fact that this case was a written record is what really matters. Bed wetting leftist parasites clearly want this record scrubbed from history because it destroys their bullshit "racist" agenda. By that I mean the left has created the concept of "race", and uses it as a political tool in order to divide people and empower sociopaths to rule over us all.

The Dutch West Indies company had slave ships to Brazil. By 1626 or 1627 22 African slaves were taken to New Amsterdam from Brazil.

so? there were black "african" slaves in Greece more than 2000 years ago and some all the way to
INDIA. The system moved around regardless of
the various modes of transportation-----Native americans had native american "slaves". The term
"date slavery started" is an oxymoron

This is DOCUMENTED HISTORY. So yes, there MIGHT BE slave owners prior to Johnson, but the fact that this case was a written record is what really matters. Bed wetting leftist parasites clearly want this record scrubbed from history because it destroys their bullshit "racist" agenda. By that I mean the left has created the concept of "race", and uses it as a political tool in order to divide people and empower sociopaths to rule over us all.

Anthony Johnson didn't have slaves in Virginia until 1650.

so? there were black "african" slaves in Greece more than 2000 years ago and some all the way to
INDIA. The system moved around regardless of
the various modes of transportation-----Native americans had native american "slaves". The term
"date slavery started" is an oxymoron

This is about the first black slaves in America.

Yup that's what we have in a nut shell from people that post about whites being solely responsible for slavery in America.

perfect example of this blame whites but not blacks

the countries that sold blacks into slavery in Africa, 10 African nations involved in the slave trade - Think Africa

Thanks .I've posted these facts several times as well. Slavery was the norm in human history until about 200 years ago. It's interesting how the New Woke Order wants to reach back 400 years and recreate their version of America with the 1619 project but conveniently ignores the Black slave trade that was run by Muslims and heavily supported by recruiting Africans. There is your "Incovenient Truth".

Thanks .I've posted these facts several times as well. Slavery was the norm in human history until about 200 years ago. It's interesting how the New Woke Order wants to reach back 400 years and recreate their version of America with the 1619 project but conveniently ignores the Black slave trade that was run by Muslims and heavily supported by recruiting Africans. There is your "Incovenient Truth".

Muslims didn't bring any slaves to America.

an ironic reality-----way back in the book called
"bible" in the book called "genesis" ---this event>>>>>>> After his brothers threw him
in a hole in the ground---and then pulled him
out, a caravan of ISHMAELITES came into view-- so Joseph's brothers sold him to the Ishmaelites--- the slavers........ Ishmaelites are those in ancient
literature that became "arabs" in modern
literature.

I always found it ironic how so many black people in this country have embraced Islam - or at least a version of it.

Not only were Muslims essential to the slave trade, but the last to give it up (at least officially)

They precipitated the institution of slavery as an enterprise, because they had been practicing slavery for centuries.

Do you think the taking of slaves was like that depicted in Roots, or something? Where a bunch of white men parked a ship off the shore of Africa and went out with guns to capture natives?

Just stop already.

Educate yourself.
Despite years of Black History Februarys, many know little to nothing about the vast role played by Arab and Muslim slavers in the African slave trade. The practice began centuries before Europeans slavers bought and transported slaves out of Africa and continued well after European slavery ended.

They precipitated the institution of slavery as an enterprise, because they had been practicing slavery for centuries.

Do you think the taking of slaves was like that depicted in Roots, or something? Where a bunch of white men parked a ship off the shore of Africa and went out with guns to capture natives?

Just stop already.

Nope European slavers didn't go into the interior.

Forum List

Back