Zone1 my black ancestors sold slaves to white slavers but I blame the white slavers.

Let me use your "logic" to begin. First, there are no slaves in America if whites don't make the purchases. Second Africans did not make slavery legal in America.

389,000 slaves were imported to America by 1808. By 1860 there were 4 million. Whites at that time called what they did natural increase, but what that natural increase included was making girls as young as 11-12 to mass produce children. Most were forced to birth 10-15 children before they could stop. If they lived. Now Africans did not do any of the things I have described and furthermore your disingenuous opinion leaves out a whole lot of things. Africans did not take ships full of captives into Europe and offer them up for sale.

Whites have a long history of divide and conquer and the next post will be something I posted earlier from an African who talks about the African role in the slave trade. We get the white version and the OP is arguing the stormfront version, but as the great Walter Rodney said:

“One major author on the slave trade (appropriately titled Sins of Our Fathers) explained how many white people urged him to state that the trade was the responsibility of African chiefs, and that Europeans merely turned up to buy captives- as though without European demand there would have been captives sitting on the beach by the millions! "
Nothing changes the fact that if those black nations had NOT sold the slaves to white slavers NONE of that would have happened. And I will remind you we have to stay on topic in your threads so stay on topic in mine.

Weird, because arabs bought 5 times as many slaves throughout thousands of years. I blame the black rulers for being evil and greedy.

This is a valiant effort to minimize the history of shipping slaves from Africa to North America.

Sorry, McSlob, but the truth is that:
  1. African tribes regulars took slaves from other tribes as they fought among themselves.
  2. When the Portuguese arrived, African tribes offered to begin selling slaves to them to make money.
  3. Soon, the Portuguese just started taking more people including from the tribes that were selling them the slaves!
  4. Most every civilization that has ever existed on the planet has at one time or other had or used slaves.
  5. Slavery was employed with many people's of all races, not just Africans.

They are more angry at long dead slave owners in history than they are with the current slave owners in Africa in 2022. You dont hear a fucking peep out of black people for modern day slavery. I guess its because they cant score political points for those slaves.
Actually you do hear peeps, but it's funny how racists want to dismiss current EuEuropean slavery. And since black Americas arguments are based on the racism by whites here like you, this thread and any similar thread or arguments amount to disingeuous dodges by racists who don't want to face the truth of AMERICA in 2022.

Actually you do hear peeps, but it's funny how racists want to dismiss current EuEuropean slavery. And since black Americas arguments are based on the racism by whites here like you, this thread and any similar thread or arguments amount to disingeuous dodges by racists who don't want to face the truth of AMERICA in 2022.
I say again stick to the topic or butt out.

Sorry, McSlob, but the truth is that:
  1. African tribes regulars took slaves from other tribes as they fought among themselves.
  2. When the Portuguese arrived, African tribes offered to begin selling slaves to them to make money.
  3. Soon, the Portuguese just started taking more people including from the tribes that were selling them the slaves!
  4. Most every civilization that has ever existed on the planet has at one time or other had or used slaves.
Incorrect. And number 4 is just a sorry excuse. Every civilzation has had terrorism and murder too but nobody makes excuses to justify anyones participation in those activities. Every civilzation has had wars, doest that justify`Putin?

Weird, because arabs bought 5 times as many slaves throughout thousands of years. I blame the black rulers for being evil and greedy.

The Arabs did have slaves, but not many. They were merchants and traders not agriculturists.

All Bedouin had a symbiotic relationship with settled people living in towns, villages and Oases.
SO? the mafia had a symbiotic relationship with
local businessmen and some very friendly relation-
ships with local politicians

The Arabs did have slaves, but not many. They were merchants and traders not agriculturists.

SO? the mafia had a symbiotic relationship with
local businessmen and some very friendly relation-
ships with local politicians

No stupid. The bedu took the herds of the townies to follow pasture. They provided meat, hides and salt to the townies. Townies supplied grains, textiles, pots and pans to the bedu.

The Arabs couldn't feed a lot of slaves.

Forum List

Back