My best friend thinks we look similar like related

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Related or brother and sister. Thats what she said yesterday after we took the picture. It is in my avatar because I want to be able to edit it later, if I post it the edit button will quickly dissappear and I will be left with the picture but I want to delete it later. What do you think?

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She looks like a big doll

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok I never knew you live in Chicago

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mort. She's a lot better looking than you.

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree. She is better looking then me. She is also slimmer then me. A little lighter and younger. But I think too there are some similarities. But it was not me who said that first. She said that herself.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Related or brother and sister. Thats what she said yesterday after we took the picture. It is in my avatar because I want to be able to edit it later, if I post it the edit button will quickly dissappear and I will be left with the picture but I want to delete it later. What do you think?
Mort, you sly fox, you went and got yourself a playmate. What's your story?

AquaAthena

America the Beautiful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, Mortimer, sweetie, you and she look like family members. It is a beautiful picture and I hope you keep it up awhile and show off the pretty lady who looks so much like you. :)

AquaAthena

America the Beautiful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. She is better looking then me. She is also slimmer then me. A little lighter and younger. But I think too there are some similarities. But it was not me who said that first. She said that herself.
I like it. I call it a mood shot. It has character, you know, depth, very natural.

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mort, you sly fox, you went and got yourself a playmate. What's your story?
Who wrote the ransom note, you or her?
What is a ransom note?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She's a cutie, Mortimer. I think she's a good looking woman.

Most reactions - Past 7 days