Asian girl eating too many noodles

Andylusion

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mort brings us gypsies, romas(never heard of them before... from europe??), native americans...
I bring u... Japanese girl eating 4KG of noodles... u won't believe your eyes..
To cheer people up during the covid fun!
I love noodles. I love pasta. I love Japanese food.

This is just wrong.... just.... wrong...

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Boy will she have to poop after this one.

Corazon

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mort brings us gypsies, romas(never heard of them before... from europe??), native americans...
I bring u... Japanese girl eating 4KG of noodles... u won't believe your eyes..
To cheer people up during the covid fun!
I love noodles. I love pasta. I love Japanese food.

This is just wrong.... just.... wrong...
Maybe she was really really hungry and needed tons of noodles to feed her :biggrin:

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I ate a whole pizza Hawai + Tortellini Compollo that is with turkey breast and in sourcream and cheese sauce. I got that from the turkish take away. They make pizza, döner kebab, pasta etc. I really should stop eating the double portion, either a pizza or pasta but not pizza and pasta.

OP
Benj

Benj

Reaction score
Yesterday I ate a whole pizza Hawai + Tortellini Compollo that is with turkey breast and in sourcream and cheese sauce. I got that from the turkish take away. They make pizza, döner kebab, pasta etc. I really should stop eating the double portion, either a pizza or pasta but not pizza and pasta.
That sounds like really really lovely food! I like sourcream! You're making me hungry

Shawnee_b

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yummy!

Corazon

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It looks like a very tasty meal! :hyper::)

OP
Benj

Benj

Reaction score
Yes.. I do some cooking things in my spare time, I do like spicy food, I have an Indian cookbook for currys, and a good Mexican one for Nachos and Burritos.

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes it was. Thanks. Yesterday I ate a tripple whooper from BugerKing with bacon and cheese and with big fries.

OP
Benj

Benj

Reaction score
Yes it was. Thanks. Yesterday I ate a tripple whooper from BugerKing with bacon and cheese and with big fries.
'Whooper' food.. I've never had that. Sounds like something the Democrats would campaign for...

Shawnee_b

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes.. I do some cooking things in my spare time, I do like spicy food, I have an Indian cookbook for currys, and a good Mexican one for Nachos and Burritos.
I love currys. Massaman my favorite.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List