My best friend thinks we look similar like related

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Related or brother and sister. Thats what she said yesterday after we took the picture. It is in my avatar because I want to be able to edit it later, if I post it the edit button will quickly dissappear and I will be left with the picture but I want to delete it later. What do you think?

Related or brother and sister. Thats what she said yesterday after we took the picture. It is in my avatar because I want to be able to edit it later, if I post it the edit button will quickly dissappear and I will be left with the picture but I want to delete it later. What do you think?

Mort, you sly fox, you went and got yourself a playmate. What's your story?

Oh, Mortimer, sweetie, you and she look like family members. It is a beautiful picture and I hope you keep it up awhile and show off the pretty lady who looks so much like you. :)

Sorry Mort. She's a lot better looking than you.

I agree. She is better looking then me. She is also slimmer then me. A little lighter and younger. But I think too there are some similarities. But it was not me who said that first. She said that herself.
I like it. I call it a mood shot. It has character, you know, depth, very natural.

Mort, you sly fox, you went and got yourself a playmate. What's your story?
Who wrote the ransom note, you or her?

What is a ransom note?

DezErDMXkAYPYqP.jpg

She's a cutie, Mortimer. I think she's a good looking woman.

Forum List

Back