My Apologies to Any Gays I have offended

Sure did, Jimmy, by the very fact that you became aware of your sin and admitted it.

Offending you isnt a sin, its a virtue, in fact I score points with God big time when I say nasty things about you because they're all true as hell.

Trying to offend is stupidity on your part, because you can't do it.

God knows the human heart, jimmy, and he knows you have a darkness in yours of which you are becoming aware.

There is darkness in everyone's heart. That is why all men must be born again and put off the natural man.

Anyone who takes offense when no offense is meant is a fool. Anyone who takes offense when offense is meant is a bigger fool.

Offending you isnt a sin, its a virtue, in fact I score points with God big time when I say nasty things about you because they're all true as hell.

God knows the human heart, jimmy, and he knows you have a darkness in yours of which you are becoming aware.

There is darkness in everyone's heart. That is why all men must be born again and put off the natural man.

Anyone who takes offense when no offense is meant is a fool. Anyone who takes offense when offense is meant is a bigger fool.

Just so.

Why do you take offense at the comments I write in here? Are you a fool, too?

A fool doesn't know that God made him foolish.

The problem is it was done on Father's Day to be as provocative as possible. Thumbing their noses at society, daring someone to say something about it. The gay activists demand to be recognized and respected, but go out of their way to show complete disrespect for traditional groups.

So what if it was on Father's Day.
And disrespect? Okay bud.
So you're saying you believe it was a complete coincidence that they held their gay pride parade on Father's day. Father's day; the one day in all the year that celebrates (at least traditionally) the heterosexual male and traditional family ideals.

Coincidence? The gay activists didn't plan this out to spark controversy and attack traditional family ideals?

I disagree. And I'm not bashing gays. Nothing I said bashed anyone. I only pointed out that in my opinion, the gay pride parade being held on Father's day was intentionally and needlessly provocative. If anything, the fact that we are going back and forth about this very topic lends support to my claim. If the gay pride parade were held on just about any other day of the year, we wouldn't even be talking about it.

No I don't think they did it on purpose. Gay pride events usually happen in June, and it has nothing to do with trying to stick it traditional values.
Do a little research before you run your mouth.
And the only reason why we are arguing is because you can't get over your fears and a made up boogey man and realize gays aren't out to get you.
I looked up the event in Denver, it lasted all weekend with many events. Yesterday Monday, they continued with an event at an amusement park, probably mostly for families.
And when I celebrate Father's Day I could care less if they are gay or straight.
Get over it, grow up, and don't try to push your values on others.

Sure did, Jimmy, by the very fact that you became aware of your sin and admitted it.

Don't try to speak for God, ass hole.

So you're saying you believe it was a complete coincidence that they held their gay pride parade on Father's day. Father's day; the one day in all the year that celebrates (at least traditionally) the heterosexual male and traditional family ideals.

Coincidence? The gay activists didn't plan this out to spark controversy and attack traditional family ideals?

I disagree. And I'm not bashing gays. Nothing I said bashed anyone. I only pointed out that in my opinion, the gay pride parade being held on Father's day was intentionally and needlessly provocative. If anything, the fact that we are going back and forth about this very topic lends support to my claim. If the gay pride parade were held on just about any other day of the year, we wouldn't even be talking about it.

No I don't think they did it on purpose. Gay pride events usually happen in June, and it has nothing to do with trying to stick it traditional values.
And the only reason why we are arguing is because you can't get over your fears and a made up boogey man and realize gays aren't out to get you.
I looked up the event in Denver, it lasted all weekend with many events. Yesterday Monday, they continued with an event at an amusement park, probably mostly for families.
And when I celebrate Father's Day I could care less if they are gay or straight.

Neither the negative effects of homosexual behavior, nor the deliberate offense typical of the Gay Mafia are boogeymen or harmless.

You obviously don't follow the Bible closely.

Romans 1 NIV - Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called - Bible Gateway

Romans, chapter 1
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

1. where do you get the idea that anyone took offense at what you said? I must have missed it.

2. God does not make anyone a fool, but instead He gives us wisdom in the Bible and the leadership of the church. Though I don't have much confidence in the Roman Catholic leadership these days.

jimbowie, no one here takes you for a man of scripture and a counselor for godliness.

Do not let your haughtiness and false pride trip you yet again.

1. where do you get the idea that anyone took offense at what you said? I must have missed it.

2. God does not make anyone a fool, but instead He gives us wisdom in the Bible and the leadership of the church. Though I don't have much confidence in the Roman Catholic leadership these days.

I was directing my comment to Avatar, not you.

However, God made all sinners foolish so that He could draw out His servant with His wisdom and teach him about man's foolishness and why He made man foolish.

It's obvious that you think you have wisdom when I know how foolish you really are.

jimbowie and his ilk are the subject of ". . . For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness." I Cor 3:19.

It takes guts to do what you just did. So kudos for that.

Agreed, and if he can include everyone ( including those he disagrees with ) and drop the libtards word he will really being going the extra mile. imo :eusa_angel:

I appreciate the thought but I am not trying to score points, just trying to correct an undeserved offense I may have given. The libtards here like Rdean, daws, rightwinger, Starkey, JoeB666 are not honest brokers. They lie, connive, cheat and engage in every fallacy imaginable.

I do not apologize to them or their like. It is a shame that some mostly respectable people whom I do not wish to offend cannot accept my apology unless I include their idiot friends mentioned.

cant do that

You must, Jim. What was the Lords response to question concerning who is my neighbor when he was teaching about loving our neighbor as ourselves? In the story, it was a despised Samaritan. Right? You have to overcome it and Starkey can be a downright nice guy if you'd give him half a chance. You've got walls up. The mortar is unforgiveness.

- Jeri

I am being serious, not sarcastic or anything other than sincere. I am expecting few to accept my apology, but here it is anyway. Don't know how much difference this might make to anyone, but I have been wrong and I am going to try and set things right to some degree.

I've known some gays since high school back in 73. I knew some in different colleges I have attended, and one in the Army. The dude in the Army was actually bisexual, but that wouldn't have made any difference to the guys in the barracks as they would have given him a blanket party regardless of whether he liked girls as well as guys or not. I never repeated what these guys told me or what I saw in their personal life; I don't betray friends, never have.

But I had this dream last night that was really weird. My friend from the Army was at this place I had seen him at more than few times, and I was surprised to see him, and went to shake his hand, but he pulled away asking me how I could use such language. I kept asking what language was he talking about but he kept repeating himself till I woke up in a cold sweat. I wasn't putting the things together because this friend used all kinds of cuss words to include every group under the sun. So it seemed confusing.

I try to not offend people that are morally neutral to me or better. It is a courtesy. I don't use the N-bomb or the F-bomb if someone asks me not to or I think someone will be offended. I almost never say the N-bomb and have never directed it at anyone personally, just used it in an etymological sense; about the word itself, taboos about it, etc.

But after I was on my way to work, it finally hit me that my use of gay related terms and phrases is like using the N/F-bombs around those that might be offended, and I know that makes me pretty insensitive, but I have heard these words used as universal insults all my life and I just had not connected the dots to realize that I might be offending third parties by my language.

So, I apologize if I have offended anyone other than the libtards I was targeting.

I am not going to use such terms again on these boards or any others if I can remember to. I do not hate gay people, but I have had a blind spot on this and I will stop this, I promise.

To be frank I still believe that any sexual relations outside of heterosexual marriage is sinful, whether its gay sex, masturbation, premarital sex, or whatever. I will never support gay marriage. But I think it wrong to offend neutral/friendly third parties and I cant move on without doing this.

God bless any of you that I have offended and please forgive me.

Apologizing for being human. That's a novel concept.

If people are offended by anything anyone says, they've chosen to be offended.

I make no apologies for anything I say regardless it offends anyone or not. I'm not going to be a slave to political correctness.

I think in the current mainstream of opinion - apologizing would be a revolutionary act - not a sign of weakness at all. imo.

-Jeri

You obviously don't follow the Bible closely.

Romans 1 NIV - Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called - Bible Gateway

Romans, chapter 1
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Like I said.

Neither the negative effects of homosexual behavior, nor the deliberate offense typical of the Gay Mafia are boogeymen or harmless.

Gay mafia? Negative effects? Yeah! Okay. Lol

Jeremiah is correct; scripture is clear: one must forgive without hesitation or limitation. And Lonestar_Logic's sense of morality and ethics continues to be lacking. You take out on others of the board that which you, L_L, despise in yourself. We understand that.

The problem is it was done on Father's Day to be as provocative as possible. Thumbing their noses at society, daring someone to say something about it. The gay activists demand to be recognized and respected, but go out of their way to show complete disrespect for traditional groups.

really? how bout july 4th or august 8 or 9th (the days we nuked Hiroshima & Nagasaki)?

my point is just about every day of the year is has something historical or celebratory happening.
so there's no way not to offend somebody somewhere.
besides I've not heard of any fathers day festivities being harmed by the march.
imo it's much ado about a non event.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back