Muslims in US history: my own research

They were right there. Why do you ask?
...because there isn't any proof.
I think what you mean is there is no white boy approved proof. White boys dont count since they have lied enough times to make everyone discredit them.
The only liar I see here is you. Because your life is so pitiful, you have to constantly lie.
I really intimidate you. I understand why and its ok but just know I know.
lol.gif
What kind of idiot constantly recycles the same lame comeback all the time? "just know that I know". You think we haven't noticed you saying this bullshit to other people? What made you think that was worth saying twice?
Do you really think I care you notice me saying that? I know you stalk me and study me as you just revealed. Thats what makes it fun. I frighten punks like you. You will deny it but just know I know.
lol.gif

I think what you mean is there is no white boy approved proof. White boys dont count since they have lied enough times to make everyone discredit them.
The only liar I see here is you. Because your life is so pitiful, you have to constantly lie.

Here are some of the lies the white boys told about the black boys during the Ferguson, MO riots after the 6-4, 300 lb. street thug attacked the cop. These are pictures, but they are probably staged set-ups.

Blacks-Looting-in-Ferguson.jpeg

53f4d0dee0584.preview-620.jpg

no-1.si.jpg

Of course, had Michael Brown been alive he would have been in several of these staged photos

So Obama's speech got me thinking, hey maybe I missed something during all those history classes so I did some digging. I found out that there is a possibility that early Muslim sailors may have beaten Columbus to America. Next at least some of the African slaves that were brought over were Muslim. Not only that but there was one documented Muslim that fought for the US during the Revolutionary war. And last and my personal favorite Haji from the Saturday cartoon Johnny Quest.
The predecessor of Mansu Musa (king of the empires of Mali) sent ships to the americas from West Africa. He was muslim. There are also accounts that the natives told Columbus they had traded with people from Ghana. They had spear tips they claimed they got from the Africans made of the same alloy used in Ghana and called gold by the same name the West Africans did.

The African and Muslim Discovery of America Before Columbus History of Islam

Except that the Idiot in Chief isn't claiming that Muslims were the first to discover America, the liar actually claimed that they were instrumental in our country's founding.

So Obama's speech got me thinking, hey maybe I missed something during all those history classes so I did some digging. I found out that there is a possibility that early Muslim sailors may have beaten Columbus to America. Next at least some of the African slaves that were brought over were Muslim. Not only that but there was one documented Muslim that fought for the US during the Revolutionary war. And last and my personal favorite Haji from the Saturday cartoon Johnny Quest.
The predecessor of Mansu Musa (king of the empires of Mali) sent ships to the americas from West Africa. He was muslim. There are also accounts that the natives told Columbus they had traded with people from Ghana. They had spear tips they claimed they got from the Africans made of the same alloy used in Ghana and called gold by the same name the West Africans did.

Except that the Idiot in Chief isn't claiming that Muslims were the first to discover America, the liar actually claimed that they were instrumental in our country's founding.
They were. They showed Columbus how to get to the Americas. They also taught europeans that it was ok to take baths, to read and write and do math. If the Muslims had not done that there would be no US.

Here are some of the lies the white boys told about the black boys during the Ferguson, MO riots after the 6-4, 300 lb. street thug attacked the cop. These are pictures, but they are probably staged set-ups.

Blacks-Looting-in-Ferguson.jpeg

no-1.si.jpg

Of course, had Michael Brown been alive he would have been in several of these staged photos
I guess these are lies too. Like when whites riot over pumpkins?

pumpkinfest.jpg

or
259219657_article_2024284_0D5EF15C00000578_993_468x339.jpeg

or

tumblr_lmwmwjnw2W1qjjbhw.jpg

or hockey

tumblr_lmwnl1Azil1qjjbhw.jpg

They were. They showed Columbus how to get to the Americas. They also taught europeans that it was ok to take baths, to read and write and do math. If the Muslims had not done that there would be no US.

Here again we see your problem with reading comprehension on full display. "our country's founding" do you have the slightest clue what that means?

They gave him the wrong directions then, because Columbus ended up on some island in the Caribbean and never made it to what today is considered the United States.

Here again we see your problem with reading comprehension on full display. "our country's founding" do you have the slightest clue what that means?
Yes that means people have to be here to "found" anything. Since the Muslims taught you how to get here, they were instrumental in its founding. Are you brain damaged?

They gave him the wrong directions then, because Columbus ended up on some island in the Caribbean and never made it to what today is considered the United States.
No they gave him the right directions. He was just to stupid to know he was not in India. There is a reason the country is not named after him but named after Amerigo Vespucci. Columbus was a fucking idiot.

Yes that means people have to be here to "found" anything. Since the Muslims taught you how to get here, they were instrumental in its founding. Are you brain damaged?

Stupid AND you don't understand what you read! Good luck with that moron.

This is no longer true. The earliest inhabitants of the Americas were Black Aborigines.

BBC News Sci Tech First Americans were Australian

So they were BRAZILIANS and NOT AMERICANS and they weren't AFRICANS they were AUSTRALIANS.
aSleepyAss Confuses Color with Race.
He is a Classic Low Brow Culla RACIST..

In FACT, the two genetically Furthest APART Races are sub-Saharan Africans and Aborigines.
Euros/Caucasians are Closer to sub-Saharans than Aborigines are.

`
`

Last edited:
only a complete buffoon could think muslims "founded" the country.

there's many claims that people 'found' the continent.

:lol:

some of ya need some english lessons
Only a dummy would claim anyone said muslims founded the country of the US.
Obama Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding CNS News
You guys must be retarded. When did woven become founded? It must hurt to be this illiterate.

So now you leave off "... since it's founding", since that strategy didn't work. Once again, here is the phrase-
"Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding"
in english for you - since its beginning.

Obama Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding CNS News
You guys must be retarded. When did woven become founded? It must hurt to be this illiterate.

Last edited:
So now you leave off "... since it's founding", since that strategy didn't work. Once again, here is the phrase-
"Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding"
in english for you - since its beginning.

I didnt leave off anything. Never have there been a time when Muslims were not in the US and playing a part in the founding of the US. Where did he say Muslims founded the country? You mixed up "woven" with "founded". How did you do that?

It helped Thomas Jefferson form his opinions.
[He] sais “neither Pagan nor Mahamedan [Muslim] nor Jew ought to be excluded from the civil rights of the Commonwealth because of his religion.”
 — Thomas Jefferson, quoting John Locke, 1776

At a time when most Americans were uninformed, misinformed, or simply afraid of Islam, Thomas Jefferson imagined Muslims as future citizens of his new nation. His engagement with the faith began with the purchase of a Qur’an eleven years before he wrote the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson’s Qur’an survives still in the Library of Congress, serving as a symbol of his and early America’s complex relationship with Islam and its adherents. That relationship remains of signal importance to this day.
Our Founding Fathers included Islam - Salon.com

This is no longer true. The earliest inhabitants of the Americas were Black Aborigines.

BBC News Sci Tech First Americans were Australian

So they were BRAZILIANS and NOT AMERICANS and they weren't AFRICANS they were AUSTRALIANS.
aSleepyAss Confuses Color with Race.
He is a Classic Low Brow Culla RACIST..

In FACT, the two genetically Furthest APART Races are sub-Saharan Africans and Aborigines.
Euros/Caucasians are Closer to sub-Saharans than Aborigines are.

`
`
Thats because Whites evolved from Black people much more recently than the Africans that interbred with the Denisovans and created the aborigines of Australia. You must not know anything about genetics at all. Are you always this dumb?

This is a Australoid dumb ass. Looks Black/African to me.

melanesian_tours_eratap_villager.jpg

This is a European.

Putin_Monkey.jpg

Thats because Whites evolved from Black people much more recently than the Africans that interbred with the Denisovans and created the aborigines of Australia. You must not know anything about genetics at all. Are you always this dumb?
So blacks are further down the evolutionary scale? You want to go with that?

Forum List

Back