Muslims in US history: my own research

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
So Obama's speech got me thinking, hey maybe I missed something during all those history classes so I did some digging. I found out that there is a possibility that early Muslim sailors may have beaten Columbus to America. Next at least some of the African slaves that were brought over were Muslim. Not only that but there was one documented Muslim that fought for the US during the Revolutionary war. And last and my personal favorite Haji from the Saturday cartoon Johnny Quest.

Yep, and they built this nation...
I saw the book claiming all that. What I don't get is they came here first in the 1400's, yet when Europeans came, there must not have been many. To claim they helped build the foundation of this country, because a few landed here first seems like a really wildly imaginative stretch in my mind.

Last edited:
So Obama's speech got me thinking, hey maybe I missed something during all those history classes so I did some digging. I found out that there is a possibility that early Muslim sailors may have beaten Columbus to America. Next at least some of the African slaves that were brought over were Muslim. Not only that but there was one documented Muslim that fought for the US during the Revolutionary war. And last and my personal favorite Haji from the Saturday cartoon Johnny Quest.

Wonder which desert they sailed from? Meanwhile...

DNA From 12 000-Year-Old Skeleton Helps Answer the Question Who Were the First Americans Science Smithsonian

And down toward the bottom of the above linked article is mention of the 9,000 year old Kennewick Man in this article which DNA testing proved to be OLDER than any native American remains by thousands of years.

Kennewick Man The Ancient One - Burke Museum

Last edited:
The predecessor of Mansu Musa (king of the empires of Mali) sent ships to the americas from West Africa. He was muslim. There are also accounts that the natives told Columbus they had traded with people from Ghana. They had spear tips they claimed they got from the Africans made of the same alloy used in Ghana and called gold by the same name the West Africans did.

The African and Muslim Discovery of America Before Columbus History of Islam

Last edited:

DNA From 12 000-Year-Old Skeleton Helps Answer the Question Who Were the First Americans Science Smithsonian

And down toward the bottom of the above linked article is mention of the 9,000 year old Kennewick Man in this article which DNA testing proved to be OLDER than any native American remains by thousands of years.

This is no longer true. The earliest inhabitants of the Americas were Black Aborigines.

BBC News Sci Tech First Americans were Australian

So, where were they when the Europeans landed?
The predecessor of Mansu Musa (king of the empires of Mali) sent ships to the americas from West Africa. He was muslim. There are also accounts that the natives told Columbus they had traded with people from Ghana. They had spear tips they claimed they got from the Africans made of the same alloy used in Ghana and called gold by the same name the West Africans did.

And it seems it is CAIR that pushes this narrative without concrete evidence.

So, where were they when the Europeans landed?
They were right there. Why do you ask?

This is no longer true. The earliest inhabitants of the Americas were Black Aborigines.

So they were BRAZILIANS and NOT AMERICANS and they weren't AFRICANS they were AUSTRALIANS.
Hey dummy Brazil is in the americas. They were Africans that migrated to Australia and then the Americas. here is an aborigine for visual context.

abor4.jpg

So they were BRAZILIANS and NOT AMERICANS and they weren't AFRICANS they were AUSTRALIANS.
Hey dummy Brazil is in the americas. They were Africans that migrated to Australia and then the Americas. here is an aborigine for visual context.

abor4.jpg
Hey dummy...So is Canada and Mexico. But Kennewick Man was found in the state of Washington, one of the original lower 48 states...NOT IN SOUTH AMERICA.

abor4.jpg
Hey dummy...So is Canada and Mexico. But Kennewick Man was found in the state of Washington, one of the original lower 48 states...NOT IN SOUTH AMERICA.
Kennewick man is not 50K years old dummy.

What I find amazing with this is that every few years we have to reintroduce this.

Anthropologists have known since the 1960's that the original Americans were black and genetically similar to Australian Aborigines. But science bows to political correctness and down plays this.

Since America was inhabited by Aborigines thousands of years before the Asians invaded, then the popular fiction of evil whites conquering peaceful victims fails. After all, the Asians who became the American Indians engaged in virtually complete genocide of the existing population. The Indians slaughtered the indigenous people and stole their land.

This is fact, but not politically advantageous. We want to cast the Europeans as devils with no redeeming qualities, but if the Indians were actually worse - which they were, then the moral outrage that fuels the hatred of whites, deflates.

What I find amazing with this is that every few years we have to reintroduce this.

Anthropologists have known since the 1960's that the original Americans were black and genetically similar to Australian Aborigines. But science bows to political correctness and down plays this.

Since America was inhabited by Aborigines thousands of years before the Asians invaded, then the popular fiction of evil whites conquering peaceful victims fails. After all, the Asians who became the American Indians engaged in virtually complete genocide of the existing population. The Indians slaughtered the indigenous people and stole their land.

This is fact, but not politically advantageous. We want to cast the Europeans as devils with no redeeming qualities, but if the Indians were actually worse - which they were, then the moral outrage that fuels the hatred of whites, deflates.

These were primitive people. They didnt have religions that preached they were superior beings and above others morally and ethically while at the same time enslaving, raping, torturing and stealing. 50K years ago vs 1492 onward is not even comparable.

I'm feeling like religious intolerance is getting out of control these days.

Since we can't vent our natural addictions to moral outrage by starting wars with uniformed armies of attrition...we seem to be going towards wars over religion.

I don't have the desire to kill anyone because they go to another church.

No he wasn't dummy...just 9,000 years old, but that was 5K or 6K years older than what was previously thought to be the oldest. So fucking what? Now there has been a discovery of another Caucasian Skeleton thought to be 12,000 years old. Keep fighting for your BLACK rights there Asslepiass, even if they are wrong and thousands of years old.

No he wasn't dummy...just 9,000 years old, but that was 5K or 6K years older than what was previously thought to be the oldest. So fucking what? Now there has been a discovery of another Caucasian Skeleton thought to be 12,000 years old. Keep fighting for your BLACK rights there Asslepiass, even if they are wrong and thousands of years old.
So he was not the first in the Americas retard. That claim has been debunked already. No the skeleton is not caucasians. European white people didnt exist until about 7K - 10K years ago

Last edited:
These were primitive people. They didnt have religions that preached they were superior beings and above others morally and ethically while at the same time enslaving, raping, torturing and stealing. 50K years ago vs 1492 onward is not even comparable.

These were primitive people, the invading Asians were technologically and culturally superior. And they did what people all over the globe have done since the dawn of time, conquered the weaker people and slaughtered them.

Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back