Muslims in US history: my own research

Thats because Whites evolved from Black people much more recently than the Africans that interbred with the Denisovans and created the aborigines of Australia. You must not know anything about genetics at all. Are you always this dumb?
So blacks are further down the evolutionary scale? You want to go with that?
I'll go with the fact whites are a genetic aberration from whites. How about you? Theres a reason you die of skin cancer and weird diseases.

Thats because Whites evolved from Black people much more recently than the Africans that interbred with the Denisovans and created the aborigines of Australia. You must not know anything about genetics at all. Are you always this dumb?
I'll go with the fact whites are a genetic aberration from whites. How about you? Theres a reason you die of skin cancer and weird diseases.
You can't even make sense.

You are reduced to pointing out typos. Thats the last refuge of cave monkey logic.

When Colomb "discovered" America, there were also Mosques on it. Just research about his cruise blog. Also Colomb mentions that one of his companion were Muslim and there are high doubts about it that this Muslim person was the person who draws the cruise route.

And many other things, for example there were so succesfull and famous Turkish sailors, one of them was a person called Piri Reis or Ahmad Muhi Aldin Piri. He is the person who draws one of the World's oldest maps, long before the so called discovery of America, and there is a part of America in his World Map.

So Colomb is just a good story, the power of West and weakness of East is the reason why he is such famous while others been ignored.

Last edited:
So Obama's speech got me thinking, hey maybe I missed something during all those history classes so I did some digging. I found out that there is a possibility that early Muslim sailors may have beaten Columbus to America. Next at least some of the African slaves that were brought over were Muslim. Not only that but there was one documented Muslim that fought for the US during the Revolutionary war. And last and my personal favorite Haji from the Saturday cartoon Johnny Quest.

Something around half a dozen peoples beat Columbus to America. :)

So Obama's speech got me thinking, hey maybe I missed something during all those history classes so I did some digging. I found out that there is a possibility that early Muslim sailors may have beaten Columbus to America. Next at least some of the African slaves that were brought over were Muslim. Not only that but there was one documented Muslim that fought for the US during the Revolutionary war. And last and my personal favorite Haji from the Saturday cartoon Johnny Quest.

Something around half a dozen peoples beat Columbus to America. :)
We know for sure the NA's did.

You are reduced to pointing out typos. Thats the last refuge of cave monkey logic.
You're blaming me for your lack of clarity?

No. I'm simply pointing out how weak you are that you have to cling to a typo. I know thats pretty much all you have but at least have some pride.

No. I'm simply pointing out how weak you are that you have to cling to a typo. I know thats pretty much all you have but at least have some pride.
The point was made. You claim whites evolved from blacks, which was Darwin's position as well. I don't agree but it isn't something I focus on.

The point was made. You claim whites evolved from blacks, which was Darwin's position as well. I don't agree but it isn't something I focus on.
No one looks at you as a source of knowledge so you dont have to agree. Its scientific fact. Whites didn't come about until a gene mutation for light skin that occurred about 10K years ago and showed up in europe about 7K years ago.

No one looks at you as a source of knowledge so you dont have to agree. Its scientific fact. Whites didn't come about until a gene mutation for light skin that occurred about 10K years ago and showed up in europe about 7K years ago.
You know everybody that sees the forum? Very impressive. Or delusional. So who is saying Cro Magnum man came from blacks?

You know everybody that sees the forum? Very impressive. Or delusional. So who is saying Cro Magnum man came from blacks?
I dont have to know everybody. I just know that you are clueless 99% of the time.

Scientists say cro magnum man came from Africa. The first europeans were Black. Makes sense especially with the proof that whites came from a genetic mutation 7K years ago.

Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online

"The a mutation, called A111T, is found in virtually every one of European ancestry.
A111T is also found in populations in the Middle East and Indian subcontinent, but not in high numbers in Africans."

I dont have to know everybody. I just know that you are clueless 99% of the time.

Scientists say cro magnum man came from Africa. The first europeans were Black. Makes sense especially with the proof that whites came from a genetic mutation 7K years ago.

Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online

"The a mutation, called A111T, is found in virtually every one of European ancestry.
A111T is also found in populations in the Middle East and Indian subcontinent, but not in high numbers in Africans."
Ok, clue me in then. Where do they make your claim? It says:

"‘The combining of segments occurred after the ancestors of East Asians and Europeans split geographically more than 50,000 years ago; the A111T mutation occurred afterward.’"

Ok, clue me in then. Where do they make your claim? It says:

"‘The combining of segments occurred after the ancestors of East Asians and Europeans split geographically more than 50,000 years ago; the A111T mutation occurred afterward.’"
What claim are you talking about? Read the link.

there is no proof that "whites came from a single mutation" One would have to be utterly ignorant of the science of genetics to buy into that idiotic interpretation of a single base pair mutation a mere 7000 years ago Skin color is mediated
MULTIALLELIC -----it is not a single base pair thing. Lots of data gets grossly
misinterpreted in the rags you cite as professional journals. There are some
single base pair mutations that manifest as traits with significant prevalence in this
or that population------but SKIN COLOR is not one of them. You want to trace a trait------look to something like ----achondroplasia-----THAT one is a single base pair thing. Canavan's disease is another-----NOT SKIN COLOR

there is no proof that "whites came from a single mutation" One would have to be utterly ignorant of the science of genetics to buy into that idiotic interpretation of a single base pair mutation a mere 7000 years ago Skin color is mediated
single base pair mutations that manifest as traits with significant prevalence in this
or that population------but SKIN COLOR is not one of them. You want to trace a trait------look to something like ----achondroplasia-----THAT one is a single base pair thing. Canavan's disease is another-----NOT SKIN COLOR
Go tell that to the genetic scientists that published the paper. Let me know how hard they laugh at you.

I did. It didn't support your assertion.
Which assertion? I posted the link to tell you where white skin came from. Anything else you were looking for has nothing to do with that link.
You said whites
I did. It didn't support your assertion.
Which assertion? I posted the link to tell you where white skin came from. Anything else you were looking for has nothing to do with that link.
You're a fucking retard. You said "Whites evolved from Black people" and the link doesn't make that claim. Now you don't even know what we were discussing. LOL

Go tell that to the genetic scientists that published the paper. Let me know how hard they laugh at you.

they don't laugh at me-------they are not "genetic scientists"----the people who came up with the single mutation 7000 years ago were scientists------the people who told you that 7000 years ago black societies turned white here and there
are idiots and you are an idiot for believing it

Forum List

Back