Muslims attack gay man...

Progressives really don't care about the people they pretend to fight for in their causes. Homosexuals will get thrown to the wolves, or in this case Muslims, for more important progressive goals, such as the destruction of western culture. Progressives can get results much more quickly by championing the cause of Islamists, which is why they will continue to back Islam more and more with each terror attack.

Progressives really don't care about the people they pretend to fight for in their causes. Homosexuals will get thrown to the wolves, or in this case Muslims, for more important progressive goals, such as the destruction of western culture. Progressives can get results much more quickly by championing the cause of Islamists, which is why they will continue to back Islam more and more with each terror attack.
You would need a measurable IQ to know what progressives care about. Progressives will continue to back Islam more and more.....? Only a lying dumbass clown would post something this stupid.

You would need a measurable IQ to know what progressives care about. Progressives will continue to back Islam more and more.....? Only a lying dumbass clown would post something this stupid.

Dude.......

If a person suggests that Muslims not be discriminated against by the United States government, that person is a terrorist sympathizer. It's really that simple.

They have an unhealthy preoccupation with gay men. What's with that?
obama smoking.jpg

Yes, but they really love me.

Yeah but a lot of gays have fought hard and dirty for special rights, pretending they had it bad here. They're about to find out how good it was...we treated them better than any country in the world, and their hatred of the us has led them to support their own enemies. It's like watching overcrowded rats turn cannibal.

Good job progressives...between the Muslims and the Mexicans. The days of the queer power lobby in the us are numbered. Morons, you are the instrument of your own destruction. Sweden: Muslim migrants slaughter gay man, wrap snake around his neck
Are Muslims too conservative for you? Now you know how we feel about you.

Keep in mind Michigan is completely controlled by Republicans and they are welcoming in Muslims with open arms.

So realize the GOP doesn't even agree with you. You're being played. Trump may talk tough but not even Cruz will ban Muslims.

And I agree we should stop importing Muslims.

Good job progressives...between the Muslims and the Mexicans. The days of the queer power lobby in the us are numbered. Morons, you are the instrument of your own destruction. Sweden: Muslim migrants slaughter gay man, wrap snake around his neck
Are Muslims too conservative for you? Now you know how we feel about you.

Keep in mind Michigan is completely controlled by Republicans and they are welcoming in Muslims with open arms.

So realize the GOP doesn't even agree with you. You're being played. Trump may talk tough but not even Cruz will ban Muslims.

And I agree we should stop importing Muslims.
Where did I say "ban Muslims"? I didn't. I know you "feel" that way about us. My point is that you are morons, and you have created an environment that is deadly instead of occasionally uncomfortable. And in case you haven't noticed, the people know the gop doesn't share our views. They veered left many too many times.

Forum List

Back