Berkeley Middle School pro-HAMAS supporters target Jewish Community Center yelling “Death to Jews”

So THAT’s how you’re going to excuse all the people conflating Jew-hatred and Israel? How does that help the Jews who are victimized by all the antisemitism being promoted?

How would you have liked it if you were Jewish, and your 4-year-old grandaughter, who doesn’t understand much but definitely knows she’s Jewish, sees mean people outside her classroom yelling “Death to Jews?”

And beyond that, yes…..the targeted condemnation toward Israel, and all the blood libel lies about “genocide,” are being pushed by antisemites.
I was just stating a fact. I had no intention of using it as an excuse. There is no excuse.

Assuming this is the Newsom in question
Thank you for your answer.

i am a foreigner, and really had no idea.

i came across this thread and i am interested.

Yep, money over self. Who the fk you think pays them? Come on Lisa, don't play demofk on me.
If the ACLU Jewish lawyers were about the money, they would be in private practice. Not at some libtard place, earning around $100K.

They are there at the ACLU because of their liberalism. So much so that they gave up a chance to earn real money.

Don‘t advance the antisemitic trope that Jews are only about money.

If the ACLU Jewish lawyers were about the money, they would be in private practice. Not at some libtard place, earning around $100K.
Holy cow Lisa, stop already. it's because of the money they owed those same people. I figured you knew how this all worked from demofks?

Assuming this is the Newsom in question
Yes…..so why is Newsom butting in and calling for Israel to stop goimg after HAMAS (what does that have to do with California?) instead of condemning the school administrators for taking their middle school students on a March to a Jewish Community Center to yell “Death to Jews!” at 4-year-olds?

The slaughter continues .
Nazi Israel is being hit everywhere and the Hammers themselves killed /Injured 50 IDF Nazis yesterday .

Holy cow Lisa, stop already. it's because of the money they owed those same people. I figured you knew how this all worked from demofks?
No it is not. You make it sound like Jews care only about money - which is an antisemitic lie. Explain to me why my father, may he RIP, turned down a much higher-paying job because he enjoyed the lower-paying one more.

No it is not. You make it sound like Jews care only about money - which is an antisemitic lie. Explain to me why my father, may he RIP, turned down a much higher-paying job because he enjoyed the lower-paying one more.
I don't speak for families as per the rules in here.

I don't speak for families as per the rules in here.
You really had me fooled all this time. I didn’t realize you had contempt for Jews and believed in the antisemitic tropes. Adios.

I've always enjoyed a good peaceful protest with the protesters yelling death to all. So warming.
Midsommar will have them bring Weapons and High End Pyrotechnics and Top Tier Dispersal Bear Sprayers and Pallets of Bricks and eye damaging laser gear and booby Traps ...

You really had me fooled all this time. I didn’t realize you had contempt for Jews and believed in the antisemitic tropes. Adios.
hahahahaha wtf? I support all jews girl. I'd say you need to pay a bit more attention. But jews are in the demofk farm. I can't change what is fact.

Midsommar will have them bring Weapons and High End Pyrotechnics and Top Tier Dispersal Bear Sprayers and Pallets of Bricks and eye damaging laser gear and booby Traps ...
especially with all of that!

Look at the left, having caused this radical outburst of Jewish hate but scared to death to properly denounce the ideology in fear of being labeled "islamaphobic" or something like that.

I'll admit to occasionally getting a bit of enjoyment from it, but overall it's frustrating to watch the Biden class of leftist try to pretend this doesn't happen.

Meanwhile, they seem to think acts of "white supremacy" are around every street corner.

They are ideologue activists, no pragmatism at all.

Forum List

Back