Muslim women kill more women in London today.

My explanation doesn't make sense?
From what I've read this man has been behaving this way for a long time - before 'Trumps America' - and was not enamoured of Trump.
He was certainly also a racist against blacks and Jews. He referred to Jews as AskeNAZIS, for example. I don't see him though as having any ideology on which to place any ideological label, so not a terrorist IMHO. He was always shooting his mouth off at black people, people who didn't vote his way, Christians, Jews and Muslims, in public and online.

sounds like a red-neck alcoholic--------or USER. Long ago whilst commuting
to work------I had the honor of using the bus also used by lots of guys on the way to the
methadone clinic. They also expounded on their personal philosophies. "ashkenazis"
is an oldie------the ashkenazie docs were "watering down" the methadone---so they
could steal it for personal use

My explanation doesn't make sense?
From what I've read this man has been behaving this way for a long time - before 'Trumps America' - and was not enamoured of Trump.
He was certainly also a racist against blacks and Jews. He referred to Jews as AskeNAZIS, for example. I don't see him though as having any ideology on which to place any ideological label, so not a terrorist IMHO. He was always shooting his mouth off at black people, people who didn't vote his way, Christians, Jews and Muslims, in public and online.

sounds like a red-neck alcoholic--------or USER. Long ago whilst commuting
to work------I had the honor of using the bus also used by lots of guys on the way to the
methadone clinic. They also expounded on their personal philosophies. "ashkenazis"
is an oldie------the ashkenazie docs were "watering down" the methadone---so they
could steal it for personal use
Yep. On the night before the attack he was drinking on a train and verbally abusing a black woman. She maced him :) the following day, when he verbally abused the two girls and murdered the men, he was also drinking at the time.

Forum List

Back