Muslim women kill more women in London today.

Conceal carry helps prevent this...some one comes at you yelling Allah Akbar? Ventilate them

According to the article no one was killed and there were no life threatening injuries even. Sounds like assault and harrassment. Hopefully they round those girls up.

That doesn't in and of itself make it terrorism. Look at the attack by that nutter on the Portland train, yelling anti-muslim slurs at two girls and then knifing people? That ended in two deaths. Is that terrorism? No.

That doesn't in and of itself make it terrorism. Look at the attack by that nutter on the Portland train, yelling anti-muslim slurs at two girls and then knifing people? That ended in two deaths. Is that terrorism? No.

Good grief...

Must have been Catholics on an Allah for Sainthood march then.

I don't care what anyone says, you attack someone screaming allah akbar, or Allah is going to get you, or chanting Koran mumbo jumbo that's a terrorist attack

According to the article no one was killed and there were no life threatening injuries even. Sounds like assault and harrassment. Hopefully they round those girls up.
Yeah...as long as nobody's killed it's not a big problem. Knife attacks over religion is nothing to worry about......UNLESS IT'S A STINKING CHRISTIAN!!!
THOSE BASTARDS NEED TO BE PUT TO DEATH!!!

Muslims are peaceful......*praise allah*

Yeah...as long as nobody's killed it's not a big problem. Knife attacks over religion is nothing to worry about......UNLESS IT'S A STINKING CHRISTIAN!!!
THOSE BASTARDS NEED TO BE PUT TO DEATH!!!

Muslims are peaceful......*praise allah*

No one said that.

However, the OP title was clearly a lie.

I don't care what anyone says, you attack someone screaming allah akbar, or Allah is going to get you, or chanting Koran mumbo jumbo that's a terrorist attack

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh magazine and to reassess targets

Last edited:

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh clip and to reassess targets

Or their head explodes in a colorful red spray

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh clip and to reassess targets

Light 'em up and let Allah sort 'em out.

Forum List

Back