Muslim women kill more women in London today.

Must have been Catholics on an Allah for Sainthood march then.

I don't care what anyone says, you attack someone screaming allah akbar, or Allah is going to get you, or chanting Koran mumbo jumbo that's a terrorist attack

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh clip and to reassess targets

Or their head explodes in a colorful red spray

Preferably near a white wall to be preserved as street art.

I don't care what anyone says, you attack someone screaming allah akbar, or Allah is going to get you, or chanting Koran mumbo jumbo that's a terrorist attack

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh mag and to reassess targets

I'd still likely work my way towards a fresh magazine out of instinct.

Does that make me a bad person?

Last edited:

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh clip and to reassess targets

I'd still likely work my way towards a fresh clip out of instinct.

Well there could be more lurking....fresh one it is

for me that is a target

I'd still likely work my way towards a fresh clip out of instinct.

No, just stingy. Giving all the rounds to a SINGLE individual. Spread the wealth.

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh mag and to reassess targets

Clip?

my bad.

I am polish

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh magazine and to reassess targets

No, just stingy. Giving all the rounds to a SINGLE individual. Spread the wealth.

Everybody jihadist gets a participation trophy and 72 virgins?

And to clarify they only get the bullets.

No brass.

So all hate crimes are now terrorism?

Because YOU decided it's a hate crime doesn't make it a hate crime, you're just doing your usual excuse for the Muzzies and their terrorism

What ever. I don't want to argue with you.

Police said they aren't treating it as terrorism yet.

I'm not arguing I'm stating a fact, it's Islamic terrorism....the first clue is screaming Allah, the second is the knife

for me that is a target

aim at the center of mass and keep squeezing gently until it is time for a fresh magazine and to reassess targets

Not to mention a lifetime subscription to Charlie Hebdo.

for me that is a target

Not to mention a lifetime subscription to Charlie Hebdo.

All the bacon they can eat.

It sounds more like a hate crime.

Not sure what you are seeing as the difference in this instance between a hate crime and a terrorist act which emulates terrorist attacks in many places. How would you define one or the other?

Not sure what you are seeing as the difference in this instance between a hate crime and a terrorist act which emulates terrorist attacks in many places. How would you define one or the other?

A terrorist act has a purpose- the best definition I've seen is wikipedia: "the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim".

I suppose it could be regarded as terrorism but then that makes it very broad - for example would a group of people assaulting someone and shouting racial slurs as they do so committing a terrorist act?

A terrorist act has a purpose- the best definition I've seen is wikipedia: "the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim".

I suppose it could be regarded as terrorism but then that makes it very broad - for example would a group of people assaulting someone and shouting racial slurs as they do so committing a terrorist act?

I go "no", on that last one. That would be a hate crime.

But, because these women were carrying at least one knife, they used methods linked to terrorism, and because I think the article said they did it on a busy street, and because they seemed to pick a random target -- I'm calling the OP incident an act of terrorism.

So all hate crimes are now terrorism?

Because YOU decided it's a hate crime doesn't make it a hate crime, you're just doing your usual excuse for the Muzzies and their terrorism

What ever. I don't want to argue with you.

Police said they aren't treating it as terrorism yet.

I'm not arguing I'm stating a fact, it's Islamic terrorism....the first clue is screaming Allah, the second is the knife
Not to mention happening on the back of our two recent Islamic terrorist attacks.

Forum List

Back