Musk: Trump is to be Reinstated on Twitter

New Twitter CEO Elon Musk announced Saturday evening that he will reinstate former President Donald Trump’s Twitter account despite Trump having repeatedly stated that he will not use the platform again.

Another sign that we are attempting to leave a woke CPP-style censorship and return to neutral.. but we still have a LONG way to go.
Exactly. He has also reinstated some people that Patriots cheered when they were banned, i.e. people like Kathy Griffin. Trump's 'mean tweets' were Sunday School caliber compared to hers, but neither deserved to be banned.

All those who don't want to see those 'mean tweets' though only have to block him and their problem is solved. But that's never the issue though is it. They won't let up until they've destroyed the person they oppose.

I dare say Donald Trump may have said things that were annoying or frustrating, but he has not done one single thing to any law abiding person on Twitter or USMB or anywhere else that materially or physically harmed that person in any way or made their life more difficult. I dare say that pretty much every American had their life improved in some way when he was President.

I can't say that about Barack Obama or Joe Biden.

New Twitter CEO Elon Musk announced Saturday evening that he will reinstate former President Donald Trump’s Twitter account despite Trump having repeatedly stated that he will not use the platform again.

Another sign that we are attempting to leave a woke CPP-style censorship and return to neutral.. but we still have a LONG way to go.
Great news - I was wondering when this would happen! :)

Just another WIN by the Donald.

Or to be more succinct: Another leftwing FAIL.

The only real "victory" the Left has had in a DECADE is Joe Biden, and like a mudfish or swamp trout, even THEY don't really want him!
Liberal, not left.

Musk goes groveling to Trump

This just gets better every day

Trump has truth social, and besides, Twitter is crashing and burning. Liberals blame it on Musk clamping down on political censorship and overriding inefficiency within the company.

Believe me., liberals on MSM are having a hissy fit on this. And they are saying Twitter is collapsing financially because of Musk. Not mention that it's policies and its practices well before Musk derailed the company, he just made it public. Go woke...yadda yadda. Musk just proved that.

Believe me., liberals on MSM are having a hissy fit on this. And they are saying Twitter is collapsing financially because of Musk. Not mention that it's policies and its practices well before Musk derailed the company, he just made it public. Go woke...yadda yadda. Musk just proved that.
They get really angry when they can't cheat and get their way.....so the wig out and start rumors that they hope will happen but usually end up being wishful thinking.

So who will benefit the most?

1. Trump?
2. DeSantis?
3. Nameless and soulless democrat contender?
Well, if only a third of those candy-ass snowflake progressives leave as they threatened to do, then Twitter will become a much more civil and truthful venue.

R.b6fb57e6e33d33b965e25cb4629e9602

Forum List

Back