Trump snubs Twitter after Musk announces reactivation of ex-president's account

Trump is trying to float his own platform, so yes, he's going 'snub' the others in favor of promoting his own. It has nothing to do with Musk or any 'snub', it's just business. Too much time and money vested to suddenly drop his own just because Musk came along a month ago or whatever and changed Twitter.

Trump is trying to float his own platform, so yes, he's going 'snub' the others in favor of promoting his own. It has nothing to do with Musk or any 'snub', it's just business. Too much time and money vested to suddenly drop his own just because Musk came along a month ago or whatever and changed Twitter.
Makes sense, but in the spirit of brotherhood amongst conservative/Christian/Republican/independent men and women, it would have helped for Trump to make a public statement saying "Mr.Elon Musk, now that was a mighty admirable and great thing you have done there, but as you know and of course realize, that I have truth social now, and I'll be using my new platform and promoting it first, but thank you my friend for looking out, and may your platform be great in togetherness with all free market's, free thinker's, and for any such platforms in which promote the ideas of American freedom, values, and liberty". DJT.

Yep! That's what I said on another thread on this!

This is a business opportunity for Trump's Truth Social, with Twitter in chaos.... Trump's a businessman who knows how to take advantage of an opportunity! Why would he go back to twitter, just to make Musk money, when there is an opportunity to make money, for himself?

This is a business opportunity for Trump's Truth Social, with Twitter in chaos.... Trump's a businessman who knows how to take advantage of an opportunity! Why would he go back to twitter, just to make Musk money, when there is an opportunity to make me ney, for himself?
Yeah but reopening his free account for symbolic reason's wouldn't hurt, even if he didn't use it afterwards because he is promoting his own like y'all have reported here on.

Yeah but reopening his free account for symbolic reason's wouldn't hurt, even if he didn't use it afterwards because he is promoting his own like y'all have reported here on.
They're downgrading their excitement to "symbolic reasons".
LOL.

I don't blame him, it was a horrible decision by some of the worst "leaders" in business. Nothing more than bagmen for fools who have been wrong about everything for decades. Wrong, yet again (surprise). They are extremely fortunate that Musk overpaid for Twitter, their shareholders experienced pure dumb luck on a poor stock choice.

There are also many who realize that Trump independently built a platform with a couple of million users in short order, it is slowly growing and taking users from other platforms with their free speech policy. They can't all be conservatives.

Those are almost certainly guaranteed votes for him if he runs and might alone shift an election away from a weak GOP candidate if Trump doesn't win the Primary.

Often in life, the smartest people in the room aren't the wealthiest or best politically connected, it is those who have the vision to see the future. Smart people would have been flexible, but power and arrogance blinds Lady Liberty and are often the traits that form the calm before the storm.

I don't think he is capable, of doing that.... He just can't help a competitor, he has to beat them....is his mentality on it!!! Imo
His ego is YUGE. But, he is a businessman, and so is Musk. For all we know, this was planned as soon as Musk took over twitter. Hits for Twitter, hits for Truth Social, both smiling as the plot works better each day.

1668942056885.png
Significant meaning in Oz!!!

The Forks

Perfected by Street, 'The Forks' is a hand gesture looking scarily like the gesture for 'peace' except backwards. It means f*** you, f*** off, and other things of that nature. Basically, if someone gives you the forks, they're not being friendly. So give em the forks right back.
Sally: You did better than me on the Physics exam again?? *Gives the forks*
John: Oorah! *Gives forks back*

Originally English I believe.

Greg

Trump snubs Twitter after Musk announces reactivation of ex-president's account​

I was once given a 2-week suspension from a discussion group over something that was not my fault. At the end of the 2 weeks, they informed me that I could start posting again but I figured that if I could be banned for nothing once who's to say they won't do it again? I didn't go back. Trump survived life without Twitter so I guess it wasn't so important after all. He has no reason to return to it.

This is a business opportunity for Trump's Truth Social, with Twitter in chaos.... Trump's a businessman who knows how to take advantage of an opportunity! Why would he go back to twitter, just to make Musk money, when there is an opportunity to make money, for himself?

Yes, and as for sniveling about Musk's decisions, it's worth noting that Twitter lost money in 8 out the last 10 years, so a radical restructuring as going to happen with or without Musk. No way it was ever worth the Big Bux it was valued at by dumbass stock speculators.

Forum List

Back