Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers, makes other changes.. Can anyone answer this Q I have?

IMG_0025.jpeg
L
M
A
O

Thanks for this great laugh-worthy material, everyone.

reminds me of Jesus's words:

Blessed are you who mourn [RE 2020], for you shall laugh [2024?]

I LOL at Musk who doesn't care, apparently, if people don't like him firing all those people. Frankly, I don't feel one bit sorry for all the libs who are in that 50% being fired. They deserve it. But you know.. this guy is not richest man in th world for nothing. He knows how to run a damn business.

This is exactly what the United States needs for a president, not some idiot who never worked a real job in his life and doesn't even know the US Constitution (separation of powers and etc.. etc)

oh.. almost forgot my question:

what does this mean, from the site:

Breitbart News recently reported that Musk has said that he wants to charge for Twitter’s verification checkmark, initially saying this would cost $20 a month. He has since backtracked, offering the service for $8 a month after leftists including Stephen King melted down over the price.

What the hell is a verification checkmark?

Then there is another Q

Why is Stephen King of all people having a meltdown over $20 a month? sheezzzz...

Yeah, some businessman, Musk not only overpaid for Twitter by up to 35 billion, but he's now claiming Twitter is on the verge of bankruptcy because he layed off all those ppl. Yeah, brilliant. He wants ppl to work 80 hours a week (5-6 days) for the same pay and be treated like shit in the process. Yeah, i'm sure those employees are doing just fine right now with their 3 months severance, so they don't need your sympathy. Up to 80% of twitter employees are gone, and i'm certain more are to follow. Can you run a company without employees? If Elon became president and fired his entire cabinet and everyone running the government, who wasn't elected into office, would that benefit him and america? Stupid is, as stupid does. What is it with you cons always wanting to follow and worship the dumbest person in the room? That's actually the real question here.

I bet at*least* 50% of the office staff let go were completely superfluous.

I’m quite sure most of the staff he fired were redundant anyway, as many white collar workers are.

Yeah, some businessman, Musk not only overpaid for Twitter by up to 35 billion, but he's now claiming Twitter is on the verge of bankruptcy because he layed off all those ppl. Yeah, brilliant. He wants ppl to work 80 hours a week (5-6 days) for the same pay and be treated like shit in the process. Yeah, i'm sure those employees are doing just fine right now with their 3 months severance, so they don't need your sympathy. Up to 80% of twitter employees are gone, and i'm certain more are to follow. Can you run a company without employees? If Elon became president and fired his entire cabinet and everyone running the government, who wasn't elected into office, would that benefit him and america? Stupid is, as stupid does. What is it with you cons always wanting to follow and worship the dumbest person in the room? That's actually the real question here.
/——-/ You are telling the world’s richest person, how he is mismanaging his fortune?? Why don’t you buy Facebook or Etsy and show Elon how it’s done?

I can’t stop laughing.

/——-/ You are telling the world’s richest person, how he is mismanaging his fortune?? Why don’t you buy Facebook or Etsy and show Elon how it’s done?

I can’t stop laughing.

I'm critiquing the claim that Musk is some brilliant businessman who "knows how to run a business." I think we all know the point has been proven, in spectacular fashion no less, that he's anything but, case closed.

I'm critiquing the claim that Musk is some brilliant businessman who "knows how to run a business." I think we all know the point has been proven, in spectacular fashion no less, that he's anything but, case closed.
/——-/ Case closed???? Because you say so? This case is closed when you provide evidence the wealthiest, most successful entrepreneur in the history of the world doesn’t know how to run a business. It takes more than your opinion.

You can buy Facebook for $12 billion or so, launch some satellites, and start manufacturing some EVs all in your spare time.

I’m still laughing.

no, your problem w/ him has nothing to do with what you claim is your problem with him. You couldn't care less if he is good at running a business.

You just hate him because he is not a flaming lib

be honest

no, your problem w/ him has nothing to do with what you claim is your problem with him. You couldn't care less if he is good at running a business.

You just hate him because he is not a flaming lib

be honest

Thank you for completely ignoring the fact I didn't say one untruth about Elon's supposed business acumen. Your silence says it all. Just admit that you support Elon for no other reason than the fact that he espouses the same wacky conspiracy theories you believe in.

For the record, I think Tesla is a great company, for the most part, it's unfortunate that their boss is Elon Musk.

/——-/ Case closed???? Because you say so? This case is closed when you provide evidence the wealthiest, most successful entrepreneur in the history of the world doesn’t know how to run a business. It takes more than your opinion.

You can buy Facebook for $12 billion or so, launch some satellites, and start manufacturing some EVs all in your spare time.

I’m still laughing.

No, not because I say so, but because Elon says so, lol. He admitted that Twitter is probably going to go bankrupt with him in charge, after like a week of him taking it over because he fired nearly the entire company. That's a dumb businessman, no matter how you want to spin it, lmao.

No, not because I say so, but because Elon says so, lol. He admitted that Twitter is probably going to go bankrupt with him in charge, after like a week of him taking it over because he fired nearly the entire company. That's a dumb businessman, no matter how you want to spin it, lmao.
You sound butthurt, how many bots did you used to control?

/------/ Ahhh GEEEZE. Might go bankrupt??? Bummer, then all of the employee contracts would be null and void, and the $13 billion in debt would have to be restructured for better deals.
"Twitter has $13 billion in debt and faces interest payments totaling close to $1.2 billion in the next 12 months. The payments exceed Twitter's most recently disclosed cash flow, which amounted to $1.1 billion as of the end of June." - Reuters 11/11/2022

It would be phenomenally bad if Twitter is failing and the whole social medium goes bankrupt because of him while he is in charge. Yet, I saw this said, Twitter is the dinosaurs, Mastodon is the mammals, and Musk is the asteroid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back