Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers, makes other changes.. Can anyone answer this Q I have?

75s7kn.jpg

Okay, I have my Mastodon account now. It really is not like Twitter, though posting on it is rather like posting tweets on Twitter. I still have the account on Twitter, but it doesn't matter much, with few who follow me there. Most I invited to are on Facebook and don't choose other media besides it. A few do and still most of those do not follow. So, I do not see that Mastodon would not be more promising.

Yeah, some businessman, Musk not only overpaid for Twitter by up to 35 billion, but he's now claiming Twitter is on the verge of bankruptcy because he layed off all those ppl. Yeah, brilliant. He wants ppl to work 80 hours a week (5-6 days) for the same pay and be treated like shit in the process. Yeah, i'm sure those employees are doing just fine right now with their 3 months severance, so they don't need your sympathy. Up to 80% of twitter employees are gone, and i'm certain more are to follow. Can you run a company without employees? If Elon became president and fired his entire cabinet and everyone running the government, who wasn't elected into office, would that benefit him and america? Stupid is, as stupid does. What is it with you cons always wanting to follow and worship the dumbest person in the room? That's actually the real question here.
delusional

You really expect us to believe your version of reality? Ha ha... That is hilarious. Like you know better how to run a big business than Elon Musk!! \

Literally LOL

You probably never started your own business... wouldn't be surprised to find out you work as burger flipper for McDonald's (not that there's anything wrong with that honest job but people should talk about what they know...)

Okay, I have my Mastodon account now. It really is not like Twitter, though posting on it is rather like posting tweets on Twitter. I still have the account on Twitter, but it doesn't matter much, with few who follow me there. Most I invited to are on Facebook and don't choose other media besides it. A few do and still most of those do not follow. So, I do not see that Mastodon would not be more promising.

What is Mastodon?

Better yet the guy got rich because of the stupidity of the Moon Bats buying his Environmental Wacko Mobiles. LOL! The Libtards in government made it lucrative to sell the stupid things so who got the last laugh on that?

Elon bought Twitter with his "Fuck You" money after the Bayblon Bee got banned and the Libtards can't stand it.

Better yet the guy got rich because of the stupidity of the Moon Bats buying his Environmental Wacko Mobiles. LOL! The Libtards in government made it lucrative to sell the stupid things so who got the last laugh on that?

Elon bought Twitter with his "Fuck You" money after the Bayblon Bee got banned and the Libtards can't stand it.

Musk has made very little on Tesla itself. They are cool cars on their own but you can't get past your politics to understand that.

From the time I was young in the 1960's, the desire to make electric cars was there. No one could pull it off. The best of them might go 20 miles on a charge, then take 8 hours to recharge.

What Musk did with Tesla changed everything - he made an electric car that actually works. It's an amazing feat.

Musk has made very little on Tesla itself. They are cool cars on their own but you can't get past your politics to understand that.
The profit margin on a Tesla is more than twice what the other vehicle manufactures get.

They are not cool cars to own. My son bought one. A Model Y. He has had it for about two years now. He lives in Atlanta and uses it for his daily commute. He is ready to get rid of it. It is fine for driving back and forth to work each day. However, he has been disappointed in its performance otherwise.

With a $1500 battery charger set up in his garage and charging overnight he can barely keep it charged for his daily commute and he has the larger battery pack. They have to use their ICE vehicle if they are doing much running around on the weekends. He has taken it on several long trips like to visit us in Central Florida and other places and he is very disappointed in the frequent and long charging times it takes on the road. It is also expensive to charge it on the road.

It cost him like $65K and it is not really that big of a vehicle. The government rebate (that helped ole Musk out) made it a little better but it was still a shitty purchase. He says he wished he would have got a Honda CRV for $30K instead of getting the Tesla.

L-I technology is fine for weed trimmers and hand drills but it is shitty technology for vehicles.

Musk got rich off the shitty technology and was helped by the stupidity of the Environmental Wackos who think they are saving the planet or something by buying the damn things and the idiots in Government that helped to subsidize the industry. LOL!

Musk got rich off the shitty technology and was helped by the stupidity of the Environmental Wackos who think they are saving the planet or something by buying the damn things and the idiots in Government that helped to subsidize the industry. LOL!
Environmental wackos lose again (Solyndra, etc)

taxpayers lose

as per usual.

But maybe conservatives are winning in the end since Twitter is no longer Libville :)

The profit margin on a Tesla is more than twice what the other vehicle manufactures get.

They are not cool cars to own. My son bought one. A Model Y. He has had it for about two years now. He lives in Atlanta and uses it for his daily commute. He is ready to get rid of it. It is fine for driving back and forth to work each day. However, he has been disappointed in its performance otherwise.

With a $1500 battery charger set up in his garage and charging overnight he can barely keep it charged for his daily commute and he has the larger battery pack. They have to use their ICE vehicle if they are doing much running around on the weekends. He has taken it on several long trips like to visit us in Central Florida and other places and he is very disappointed in the frequent and long charging times it takes on the road. It is also expensive to charge it on the road.

It cost him like $65K and it is not really that big of a vehicle. The government rebate (that helped ole Musk out) made it a little better but it was still a shitty purchase. He says he wished he would have got a Honda CRV for $30K instead of getting the Tesla.

L-I technology is fine for weed trimmers and hand drills but it is shitty technology for vehicles.

Tesla's net income 2014-2021 | Statista

And yet.......nothing to actually dispute what I said.

You're too fucking stupid...

So tell us, Herr Fascist - how exactly DID Elon Musk become the richest man in the world?

I mean, you (bwahahahahahaha) vomited that he "made very little on Tesla itself."

You win the "dumbest Nazi on USMB" award - and you had TOUGH competition....

Tesla was basically a startup company until recently. Notice that big jump from about 2020?

Also, Musk owns a hellva lot of "publicly traded" stock in Tesla. Like 13% or so.

The man is filthy rich.

Right......stock that was backed by taxpayer subsidies.

Twitter absolutely is still "Libville."

They just don't censor conservative dissenters. The fascist left still outnumbers the normies 10 to 1 on Twitter.
where'd you get that info?

seems exaggerated... or maybe Musk needs time to hire decent workers..?

where'd you get that info?

From being on Twitter.

Do you ever go on?

seems exaggerated... or maybe Musk needs time to hire decent workers..?

Musk doesn't dictate content. He just stopped the censorship of conservatives.

The left still dominates, you just won't be banned anymore for posting rebuttals to them.

From being on Twitter.

Do you ever go on?

Musk doesn't dictate content. He just stopped the censorship of conservatives.

The left still dominates, you just won't be banned anymore for posting rebuttals to them.
well, that's a big improvement

No, I don't go on Twitter yet.. I may in the future. I just hope he doesn't hand over the reins to some knucklehead lib

What is Mastodon?
Mastodon is an online site of the federated media, without any singular owner or controller, on it a user can be connected through any server not under others.
I still use my little Twitter account anyway, I am not thinking of giving up with it, still.

Forum List

Back