Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers, makes other changes.. Can anyone answer this Q I have?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I LOL at Musk who doesn't care, apparently, if people don't like him firing all those people. Frankly, I don't feel one bit sorry for all the libs who are in that 50% being fired. They deserve it. But you know.. this guy is not richest man in th world for nothing. He knows how to run a damn business.

This is exactly what the United States needs for a president, not some idiot who never worked a real job in his life and doesn't even know the US Constitution (separation of powers and etc.. etc)

oh.. almost forgot my question:

what does this mean, from the site:

Breitbart News recently reported that Musk has said that he wants to charge for Twitter’s verification checkmark, initially saying this would cost $20 a month. He has since backtracked, offering the service for $8 a month after leftists including Stephen King melted down over the price.

What the hell is a verification checkmark?

Then there is another Q

Why is Stephen King of all people having a meltdown over $20 a month? sheezzzz...

I LOL at Musk who doesn't care, apparently, if people don't like him firing all those people. Frankly, I don't feel one bit sorry for all the libs who are in that 50% being fired. They deserve it. But you know.. this guy is not richest man in th world for nothing. He knows how to run a damn business.

This is exactly what the United States needs for a president, not some idiot who never worked a real job in his life and doesn't even know the US Constitution (separation of powers and etc.. etc)

Breitbart News recently reported that Musk has said that he wants to charge for Twitter’s verification checkmark, initially saying this would cost $20 a month. He has since backtracked, offering the service for $8 a month after leftists including Stephen King melted down over the price.

Then there is another Q

Why is Stephen King of all people having a meltdown over $20 a month? sheezzzz...

It's the "Blue Check" that was used to prove that a Tweeter is loyal to the democrat Reich, but later used for professional posters.

Musk is S African

• Banned
Musk is S African
excuse my imprecision. What I meant to say is that we need Trump back bc he is a businessperson like Musk (or some Trump like person)

so now you can feel free to disagree vehemently and call me any number of interesting names...

Then there is another Q

It is a small blue checkmark next to the name of a Twitter Handle. The checkmark means that Twitter has verified that the person posting is who they say they are. Its only usable to someone who is likely to have their identity forged by another poster.

Then there is another Q

Stephen King is such a prolific writer that he has adopted pen names in the past since people can only buy so many Stephen King books per month. Maybe he's been doing the same on Twitter.. writing under pen names ;-).

I think there should be an exception for African Americans as part of reparations for slavery.

Of course. Also to weed out multiple sock accounts.
When did Twitter own slaves?

Musk lives like a pauper, he doesn't care if Twitter employees lose their monthly mental health day.

Forum List

Back