Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers, makes other changes.. Can anyone answer this Q I have?

Twitter before Musk was a woke messaging machine.
Twitter 2.0 is a mess of rambling nothingness.
I used it for retail investing 2019-2021. It isn't useful for that anymore now... so I really never use it at all.

My account at Twitter is not so old. I will continue with it, though I have hardly anyone following me. My account there won't be a priority still, I use enough of other media, forums mostly.

Twitter before Musk was a woke messaging machine.
Twitter 2.0 is a mess of rambling nothingness.
I used it for retail investing 2019-2021. It isn't useful for that anymore now... so I really never use it at all.
All social media platforms are filled with rambling nothingness. Have you not noticed some of the mess posted on this site ?

All social media platforms are filled with rambling nothingness. Have you not noticed some of the mess posted on this site ?
I do not see it is all. Some media are not as good as others certainly. I see there are some individuals on social media that it would be better if they were not there. But it would have something to do with where we choose to communicate online. Forums are kind of a thing to themselves, threads might be having more communication between individuals than what individuals post on other media would. But chat sites can have even more communication, though not necessarily, it depends what chats are about and who is there at those sites. I have found some chat sites it is very hard to keep up with.

I LOL at Musk who doesn't care, apparently, if people don't like him firing all those people. Frankly, I don't feel one bit sorry for all the libs who are in that 50% being fired. They deserve it. But you know.. this guy is not richest man in th world for nothing. He knows how to run a damn business.

This is exactly what the United States needs for a president, not some idiot who never worked a real job in his life and doesn't even know the US Constitution (separation of powers and etc.. etc)

oh.. almost forgot my question:

what does this mean, from the site:

Breitbart News recently reported that Musk has said that he wants to charge for Twitter’s verification checkmark, initially saying this would cost $20 a month. He has since backtracked, offering the service for $8 a month after leftists including Stephen King melted down over the price.

What the hell is a verification checkmark?

Then there is another Q

Why is Stephen King of all people having a meltdown over $20 a month? sheezzzz...
Twitter is indeed a lot more lively, citizen and independent journalist can reach wider audiences ...humm the only people who think that that's a bad thing is the government and their useful idiots...

xbbxhxxnxnxnxhxhshxhx.jpeg

Forum List

Back