Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers, makes other changes.. Can anyone answer this Q I have?

I think Musk is trying to make Twitter into what it was originally supposed to be a platform for free speech not the one it became where only specific free speech was welcome.

Yep, and that's why the Nazis are melting down.

Those laid off were writing algorithms to detect and censor conservative or pro-American speech.

I'm sure they can find work with the CCP, North Korea, or Iran, but Twitter has no need for censors anymore.

Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers​

At this point, these people are only laid off, not actually fired, yet. Kinda funny though that all these leftwing bitches are going out of work just in time for the holidays while Biden screws them on spiraling energy costs! :auiqs.jpg:

But the Blue Bird is the Twitter symbol which you license for your own for only $8 a month to show you are an accredited Tweeter, a pittance for any business or organization.

So like 4chan? How is 4chan doing?

Twitter gained popularity by being a place of free speech. It rose as a place of free speech.

In the last 6 years, it became much like North Korea and began to decline. Parler damn near took them out - and only the illegal acts of the Monopoly kept Twitter from failing - due to the censorship that dominated.

I get it, free and fair dialogue among free people is the end of your Reich and the dreams of America in the mold of North Korea.

Best you have yourself a good cry.

Cutting the censors is reducing the Twitter Payroll by 50% - which will return it to profitability.

At this point, these people are only laid off, not actually fired, yet. Kinda funny though that all these leftwing bitches are going out of work just in time for the holidays while Biden screws them on spiraling energy costs! :auiqs.jpg:

But the Blue Bird is the Twitter symbol which you license for your own for only $8 a month to show you are an accredited Tweeter, a pittance for any business or organization.

It's a Blue Check you get for $8 a month.

Up to this point it's been reserved for leftist media hacks and Hollywood Marxists.

Musk is monetizing it for social media influencers. Zincwarrior and the other fascists are utter morons, Twitter is more healthy than it's been in a decade. Elon Musk knows how to make money.

Those who were laid off at Twitter can go work for the PRC, or as censors for Iran or North Korea. There is demand for their skills, just not at Twitter any longer.

Too bad gummit doesn't run things like businessmen

They don't have to make a profit and so they don't give a rat's ass if they succeed (in whatever project they undertake.. Who cares? Taxpayers are footing the bill.. )

Maybe we should change the voting process.

Only those can run for office who have started a business and been successful at running it for, say 10 years.. doesn't matter if it goes bankrupt bc of obsolescence or what have you.. as long as they ran a business

admittedly not too American-sounding, but my thoughts here do reflect how FED UP we all are...

ok, thanks

I thought they were actually fired, though..

Up to this point it's been reserved for leftist media hacks and Hollywood Marxists.
I feel many leftist faces melting! First they lose Disney and now this!!!

Zincwarrior and the other fascists are utter morons,
Careful, he might follow you to your home and piss in your flower bed.

Twitter is more healthy than it's been in a decade. Elon Musk knows how to make money.
I'm hoping that next year, Musk next buys up Facebook, Google, the NYT and Wapo and reforms them as well.

I think Musk is trying to make Twitter into what it was originally supposed to be a platform for free speech not the one it became where only specific free speech was welcome.

I agree, and if he can make the company profitable for the first time in it's history, that will be a bonus.

Forum List

Back