Musk fires 50% of Twitter workers, makes other changes.. Can anyone answer this Q I have?

I LOL at Musk who doesn't care, apparently, if people don't like him firing all those people. Frankly, I don't feel one bit sorry for all the libs who are in that 50% being fired. They deserve it. But you know.. this guy is not richest man in th world for nothing. He knows how to run a damn business.

This is exactly what the United States needs for a president, not some idiot who never worked a real job in his life and doesn't even know the US Constitution (separation of powers and etc.. etc)

oh.. almost forgot my question:

what does this mean, from the site:

Breitbart News recently reported that Musk has said that he wants to charge for Twitter’s verification checkmark, initially saying this would cost $20 a month. He has since backtracked, offering the service for $8 a month after leftists including Stephen King melted down over the price.

What the hell is a verification checkmark?

Then there is another Q

Why is Stephen King of all people having a meltdown over $20 a month? sheezzzz...

Musk's new super-censorship Twitter committee, led by the ADL:
Only imbeciles can believe Mask reinstated the 1st Amendment on Twitter

3 Jews
2 Blacks
2 Latinas
1 Asian
0 European-heritage whites

@JGreenblattADL - Jonathan Greenblatt, National Director, ADL
@YaëlEisenstat - Ms Yaël Eisenstat, Vice President, ADL
@TheBushCenter Ken Hersh - Kenneth A. Hersh, President, George W. Bush Presidential Center

@RashadRobinson - Rashad Robinson, President, Color of Change
@DerrickNAACP - Derrick Johnson, President, NAACP

@JGo4Justice - Ms Jessica González, Co-CEO, Free Press (racial justice media advocacy)
@SindyBenavides - Ms Sindy Benavides, CEO, League of United Latin American Citizens

@NormanisChen - Norman Chen, CEO, Asian American Foundation

Yes, unless your improved expenses are less than your improved margin such that you have a negative net effect.

Wacking literally half your force is going to have significant unknown effects.

And there is LITERALLY nothing to support your idiocy.

You quote a couple of woke corporations that show solidarity to the cause by CLAIMING they will suspend advertising, You have NOTHING to indicate that Twitter income has dropped even a dime - while their expenses are cut in half.

Again, you've clearly never seen an actual income statement, but there is an item called "EBIT."

I would wager the EBIT for Twitter has gone up. For political reasons, you WANT it to go down, because the power to censor is critical to your party - but dramatic cuts in costs tend to reflect well on the bottom line.

Ebit is for pussies. EBITDA is the bomb. In my 21 years reviewing companies and projects included SNCd companies, I never saw one that survived such a layoff.

But I am sure you are much wiser than I.

Right, because depreciation and amortization spell debt, and healthy companies want lots of debt..

iu

Ebit is for pussies. EBITDA is the bomb. In my 21 years reviewing companies and projects included SNCd companies, I never saw one that survived such a layoff.

But I am sure you are much wiser than I.
you are right.. Poster is wiser.

And he is not the only one who thinks you just want Twitter to fail for political reasons..

Wait.. we don't think, we are damn sure of it

I LOL at Musk who doesn't care, apparently, if people don't like him firing all those people. Frankly, I don't feel one bit sorry for all the libs who are in that 50% being fired. They deserve it. But you know.. this guy is not richest man in th world for nothing. He knows how to run a damn business.

This is exactly what the United States needs for a president, not some idiot who never worked a real job in his life and doesn't even know the US Constitution (separation of powers and etc.. etc)

oh.. almost forgot my question:

what does this mean, from the site:

Breitbart News recently reported that Musk has said that he wants to charge for Twitter’s verification checkmark, initially saying this would cost $20 a month. He has since backtracked, offering the service for $8 a month after leftists including Stephen King melted down over the price.

What the hell is a verification checkmark?

Then there is another Q

Why is Stephen King of all people having a meltdown over $20 a month? sheezzzz...
Celebrities and other high profile people are able to get the blue checkmark. It isnt actually meaningless. If you are verified and you tweet someone, your post goes to the top of the list, making your posts FAR more visible to the public.

Celebrities and other high profile people are able to get the blue checkmark. It isnt actually meaningless. If you are verified and you tweet someone, your post goes to the top of the list, making your posts FAR more visible to the public.
Did Twitter have this b4 Musk (excuse my ignorance.. was never into Twitter to say the least)?

So glad-- if that is so, that Musk took over :)

There is a God LOL

Why does Musk hate America?

All those people are going straight to the unemployment line, and we're going to have to provide and pay for them.

Very same people who were happy to see tens of thousands private and public sector workers, military personnel, educators, first responders, all get fired because they refused cloth shot, are now concerned about five thousands employees who were restricting and censoring speech on internet. Fucking hypocrites.

Very same people who were happy to see tens of thousands private and public sector workers, military personnel, educators, first responders, all get fired because they refused cloth shot, are now concerned about five thousands employees who were restricting and censoring speech on internet. Fucking hypocrites.
What's a cloth shot? Is that a negative comment about the priesthood?

Forum List

Back