Muscovites are so LOW! "we shaved a "Z" on the temples of our child, and now we are going to Tbilisi, will the border guards have any questions ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Muscovites are so LOW! "we shaved a "Z" on the temples of our child, and now we are going to Tbilisi, will the border guards have any questions or is it better to shave him with a lighter now?"
I HAVE NO COMMENTS , SUCH LOW SCUM , SO TYPICAL FOR YOU MONGOLS JUCHI !

1663950511848.png

The burning thing is kind of dumb, but that's a genius move if you expect the Russian border guards might not let you leave.

Putting a Z on your car may also let you get away with a lot of things in general.

By the way, did you see the video of the pro-war guy who got arrested at an anti-war demonstration? He was wearing a sweatshirt "Armiya Rossii". There's video of him talking too.

Maybe you posted it too, I don't remember, but it's all over.

By the way, did you see the video of the pro-war guy who got arrested at an anti-war demonstration? He was wearing a sweatshirt "Armiya Rossii". There's video of him talking too.

i saw it, its so typical for Moscow ulus. the order was giving to police to take everyone ...

Muscovites are so LOW! "we shaved a "Z" on the temples of our child, and now we are going to Tbilisi, will the border guards have any questions or is it better to shave him with a lighter now?"
I HAVE NO COMMENTS , SUCH LOW SCUM , SO TYPICAL FOR YOU MONGOLS JUCHI !

View attachment 700398

Ape,

better to avoid unnecessary questions by border patrol as to be a drag queen like your faggot Azov Nazis

Your beloved Ukrainian Nazis are homo faggots and cowardly pussies who can fight against kids and women only

Forum List

Back