Jordan Peterson-I know What I Would Do if I Were in Putin's Shoes.

I don't usually agree on much with Peterson, but he's making a point worth considering.

Can Europe's countries find alternative energy sources to take the place of Gasprom?
Of course RT is going to push the Putin line. I feel that makes the answer to the question easy. Europe should have no problem finding a replacement for Gasprom. Recent events should tell you, if Russia says one thing, the opposite is probably true.

Of course RT is going to push the Putin line.
Of course!
I feel that makes the answer to the question easy. Europe should have no problem finding a replacement for Gasprom. Recent events should tell you, if Russia says one thing, the opposite is probably true.
Thanks for your opinion. I'm not that sure myself so I won't jump to any conclusions based on Jordan's opinion.

Does he come to any conclusions that are based on nothing but wishful thinking, in your opinion?

I don't usually agree on much with Peterson, but he's making a point worth considering.

Can Europe's countries find alternative energy sources to take the place of Gasprom?
Of course they can. Europe's goal is to end all trade with Russia, so Putin can end it sooner but he can't keep it from ending. Gasprom is finished.

This winter will be a crisis of great inconvenience for Europe, but Europe will adapt and proper again, however Russia will not be able to adapt to the loss of all that gas and oil revenue on top of all the other damage the sanctions are doing and will not prosper for the foreseeable future.

Forum List

Back