Murderer kills TV journalists on air, Gov demands restrictions on law-abiding gun owners(?)

The ease with which one can obtain a gun in this nation is a matter of concern. The constant encouragement of the NRA and you fruitloops for people to constantly carry results in confrontations between people that should never own a gun.

So, in this nation, there is a chance that deaths by guns will outnumber deaths by automobile accidents this year. What a nice first time record to brag about for your nation.

You are so full of shit.

And crime overall has decreased where gun restrictions have eased.

Thank God no one listens to you.

Time to donate to the NRA again. My favorite charity.

why is the left are great at bulling others, but when it comes to actually taking a STAND for our RIGHTS they turn in a bunch of wimps?

I rather them stay on the porch or under their couch. Let us women who knows how to use a gun take care of you.

why is the left are great at bulling others, but when it comes to actually taking a STAND for our RIGHTS they turn in a bunch of wimps?

I rather them stay on the porch or under their couch. Let us women who knows how to use a gun take care of you.
A gun sure would have helped them eh? Nope.

The ease with which one can obtain a gun in this nation is a matter of concern. The constant encouragement of the NRA and you fruitloops for people to constantly carry results in confrontations between people that should never own a gun.

So, in this nation, there is a chance that deaths by guns will outnumber deaths by automobile accidents this year. What a nice first time record to brag about for your nation.
It used to be a lot easier, even mail order. No background checks. Liberals fuck things up and try to fix it with even worse solutions. Nothing new here.

Black man shoots unarmed white woman and white man. The Left is all about race too and doesn't like it when unarmed people get shot. Race aside, is it simply time to arm everyone? Take away rights of law abiding gun owners....again, how is that going to impact the problem people using illegal guns or guns illegally to kill unarmed people?

Take your meds.......Wow...

I was at the local bazaar this past Sunday....witnessed two open carries...

Not a single person was shot, and not one person panicked!

Imagine that...

View attachment 48336

Is it just me, or does that look like a picture of Wolverine with an American flag on his face? It isn't important, really, but if so it's funny, considering he's a Canadian character. :p

That is a lie...they lump in suicided to inflate their number and that is stupid, since countries with absolute gun control, Japan, South Korea, and China have at least 2 times as many deaths by suicide. On top of that there are another 21,000 suicides in this country done with everything but a gun...so even if you banned guns entirely, those people who would have used a gun would simply use whatever the other half of suicides used.

And I know you aren't bright...which is why you posted that post......gun murders in this country are not increasing, in fact they are going down. More Americans own and actually carry guns for self defense and the gun murder rate is going down.

And each year, on average, law abiding gun owners use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times. Lives saved, lives kept from being destroyed, and that doesn't even count the future victims saved from the criminal by the law abiding gun owner who captures, injures or kills the criminal.

You guys have to lie about the truth and reality of guns in America.....because you fear guns.....

Quite the contrary when people see someone carrying a gun they usually avoid confronting them

Something tells me the first thing this news channel did...was beef up the presence of men with guns at their building.........

The ease with which one can obtain a gun in this nation is a matter of concern.
Don't buy one.

The constant encouragement of the NRA and you fruitloops for people to constantly carry
Name one person who constantly encourages people to carry.

(yawn)

You realize that 12.8 million people now carry guns for self defense....and the gun murder rate is going down, not up.

Something tells me the first thing this news channel did...was beef up the presence of men with guns at their building.........
Sure, but by then they knew to use one eh?

Forum List

Back