Local Fox Reporter Exposes Fox News Live On Air

"A reporter with Houston's Fox News affiliate said during a live broadcast on Monday that "Fox Corp." was muzzling her — and announced that she would be going to far-right group Project Veritas with behind-the-scenes recordings. "I want to let you the viewers know that Fox Corp. has been muzzling me to keep certain information from you," said Ivory Hecker, "I am going to be releasing some recordings about what goes on behind the scenes at Fox' she said.

A spokesman for Project Veritas told Insider that Hecker will be sitting down for an interview with the group on Tuesday evening to discuss claims of "corruption" and "censorship" that she has regarding her employer."

Boom! -- the bomb has been dropped on FoxNews Corp...and she is right...corporate journalism is indeed broken. This was a brave move by her to expose Fox News live on air for being nothing but another corporate owned media propaganda outlet for the liberal elites. The question now is, what will those recordings contain? Will they show how Fox helped Biden steal the election?? Will they show how Fox was in the tank for the Dems this whole time..We all know Project Veritas track record and they have never been wrong yet....very interesting indeed....

Murdoch's Fox or Faux News more accurately was exposed nearly two decades ago:

"Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism is a 2004 documentary film by filmmaker Robert Greenwald about Fox News Channel's and its owner's, Rupert Murdoch, promotion of right-wing views.[1] The film says this bias belies the channel's motto of being "Fair and Balanced".[2][3]"

See the documentary here:

"A reporter with Houston's Fox News affiliate said during a live broadcast on Monday that "Fox Corp." was muzzling her — and announced that she would be going to far-right group Project Veritas with behind-the-scenes recordings. "I want to let you the viewers know that Fox Corp. has been muzzling me to keep certain information from you," said Ivory Hecker, "I am going to be releasing some recordings about what goes on behind the scenes at Fox' she said.

A spokesman for Project Veritas told Insider that Hecker will be sitting down for an interview with the group on Tuesday evening to discuss claims of "corruption" and "censorship" that she has regarding her employer."

Boom! -- the bomb has been dropped on FoxNews Corp...and she is right...corporate journalism is indeed broken. This was a brave move by her to expose Fox News live on air for being nothing but another corporate owned media propaganda outlet for the liberal elites. The question now is, what will those recordings contain? Will they show how Fox helped Biden steal the election?? Will they show how Fox was in the tank for the Dems this whole time..We all know Project Veritas track record and they have never been wrong yet....very interesting indeed....

Murdoch's Fox or Faux News more accurately was exposed nearly two decades ago:

"Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism is a 2004 documentary film by filmmaker Robert Greenwald about Fox News Channel's and its owner's, Rupert Murdoch, promotion of right-wing views.[1] The film says this bias belies the channel's motto of being "Fair and Balanced".[2][3]"

See the documentary here:

That one doesn't count, silly....

The true origins of Fox News is that Jesus came down and told Roger Ailes that he wanted him to create a media company that would espouse Christian values...

Geez...I wonder what part of the weather Fox Corp is keeping from the people? I wonder if this is the reason I didn't bring my umbrella the other day....dang

Don't worry Slies, FOX will continue to spread Trump lies for you.

Geez...I wonder what part of the weather Fox Corp is keeping from the people? I wonder if this is the reason I didn't bring my umbrella the other day....dang

about the weather? hahah

about the weather? hahah

The weather and anything else he can lie about.

about the weather? hahah

The weather and anything else he can lie about.

You do realize this isn't about Trump, or Fox News, but about a weather girl at a Fox Affilate in Texas...right? Right?

Cut paste parrot = proof

Since you parrot everything leftist, surely you saw the USMB ANTIFA tell us

NAZIs are not fascists, but trump supporters are

And hence your "standard" for proof as an affirmative action black bigot is met...

What would happen at CNN or MSNBC if someone wanted to do a big story on

Racism in the biden klan

??????

Do you think that would make it on air or get censored?

Lol
^ Triggered ^

Why are in your feels because a reporter is going to expose Fox News??

You can still keep up your Tucker Carlson centerfold pics on your wall...calm down...
Tucker is the only honest broker left on Fakes Nooz, and even he is ordered what topics he may or may not cover.

Tucker was a big liar election night and days right after.

Tucker is a typical fraud of a Zionist Jew masquerading as a Christian, hyping 911 bullshit and "terror" too, which is why he supported Biden, to keep the FBI 911 file locked up and away from Americans...
Exactly,Tucker is the same as that fraud Alex Jones,part of the controlled opposition of someone who gives the appearance he is with us but he is really working for the elite.

Fox News has no concern for fiscal conservatism. Fox was W's biggest cheerleader.

Fox is a "news" channel that echos the Zionist lies told to subs on Sundays...

If fox says it, and Jewish fraud of Christian preacher says same thing, pro Israel Christian sub human certain....

Forum List

Back