Murder by firearms

No one is taking your guns.

Yep...that is what they say just before they try to take the guns.

If you do not know that nearly the entire government, including most of the D and R parties, would love to take American's guns, you don't know much.

Are you unaware that most humans, in the entire world, do not have the right to own a handgun?

Now the power elite the world over does not change it's stripes. They are all the same.

You have 4 times the risk of dying in a car accident then from gunfire.

Guns and cars have long been among the leading causes of non-medical deaths in the U.S. By 2015, firearm fatalities will probably exceed traffic fatalities for the first time, based on data compiled by Bloomberg.

Hmmm someone told a whopper

Guns and cars have long been among the leading causes of non-medical deaths in the U.S. By 2015, firearm fatalities will probably exceed traffic fatalities for the first time, based on data compiled by Bloomberg.

They way he stated it was true, insofar as what he said.

Traffic fatalities have been dropping significantly over the years. A big reason is the push on seatbelt laws and anti-DUI campaigns. Plus, cars are safer than ever.

But it will be a LONG time before traffic fatalities drop below the murder and accidental firearm death rates.

His figure is accurate because it includes the +/- 19,000 gun suicides, which makes it disingenuous at best.

Traffic fatalities have been dropping significantly over the years. A big reason is the push on seatbelt laws and anti-DUI campaigns. Plus, cars are safer than ever.

But it will be a LONG time before traffic fatalities drop below the murder and accidental firearm death rates.

His figure is accurate because it includes the +/- 19,000 gun suicides, which makes it disingenuous at best.

I have to assume that choosing the word "gunfire" was not an accident. And "4 times" ???? Looks to me like someone tried to fake a statistic and got caught.

But it's a minor point. Crap like that happens on these boards all the time.

Last edited:

I have to assume that choosing the word "gunfire" was not an accident. And "4 times" ???? Looks to me like someone tried to fake a statistic and got caught.

But it's a minor point. Crap like that happens on these boards all the time.

Old Rocks really got stoned in this thread. :lol:

Good fucking god this bullshit subject gets old. Don't you all have ANYTHING better to discuss other than the same fucking subject over and over.

What the fuck is the problem? Other than you gun nuts being mental midgets.

I label you a CBSuperman, I claim you would not have the testicular fortitude to say this to someone's face.

:badgrin: but I sure would like to see the results if you did...:lol:

LMAO. Have the balls to tell someone that the subject they continually obsess over is bullshit and to talk about something else. Cause none of your precious gun rights are being taken away.

Saying that to someone's face is a measure of big balls in your estimation? And world. That about it?

IF that be that case, then you got bb balls and mine are hanging like big 14 pounder bowling balls. Clanging together. BIG balls. Always have had them.
If you can't tell someone something like that and keep from getting your ass beat, I wouldn't know what to tell you.

Grow a pair would be my best advice.

Good fucking god this bullshit subject gets old. Don't you all have ANYTHING better to discuss other than the same fucking subject over and over.

I label you a CBSuperman, I claim you would not have the testicular fortitude to say this to someone's face.

LMAO. Have the balls to tell someone that the subject they continually obsess over is bullshit and to talk about something else. Cause none of your precious gun rights are being taken away.

Saying that to someone's face is a measure of big balls in your estimation? And world. That about it?

IF that be that case, then you got bb balls and mine are hanging like big 14 pounder bowling balls. Clanging together. BIG balls. Always have had them.
If you can't tell someone something like that and keep from getting your ass beat, I wouldn't know what to tell you.

CBSupermen, can hide behind a computer and say whatever they want. Make any outrageous claim and talk about anything.

As for me, you can find me at every Greeneville Astros home game, at the tiki hut, drinking a beer, smoking a cigarette, and giving the umpires hell. Just look for the seat with the name 'Tiny' on it, it's the only movable chair with a name on it.

Come on over, we'll have a beer, watch the ballgame, and you can speak your mind. :lol:

No one is taking your guns. There are more guns in circulation than ever before. You can walk into a gun store today and buy weapons and ammo to your hearts content.

if what you say is true (haaaa) why so many anti-gun laws ?

You can walk into a gun store today and buy weapons and ammo to your hearts content.
<----------<<<< LIE

Dude. Post up the most recent gun law passed against those gun lovers where you are. In the desert SW. Show what new gun restrictions or whatever has been passed, supposedly by your state legislature that has restricted your access to guns. Cause the Federal govmint can't pass a bill to buy toilet paper even with all their shit, let alone a bill against guns.

But if you got em, show em and I'll hit another thread standing corrected.
Or are you just blowing shit again? Got toilet paper?

No one is taking your guns. There are more guns in circulation than ever before. You can walk into a gun store today and buy weapons and ammo to your hearts content.

You can walk into a gun store today and buy weapons and ammo to your hearts content.
<----------<<<< LIE

Dude. Post up the most recent gun law passed against those gun lovers where you are. In the desert SW. Show what new gun restrictions or whatever has been passed, supposedly by your state legislature that has restricted your access to guns. Cause the Federal govmint can't pass a bill to buy toilet paper even with all their shit, let alone a bill against guns.

Are you saying there has been no serious push for the federal gov't to pass legislation restricting firearms? The fact that a bill does not pass does not mean there aren't people in authority who are very serious about doing it.

Breaking news on US Senate considers gun control laws - breakingnews.com

People like RGS need a security blanket. Lots of guns and lots of ammo provide that blanket. And when someone sane points out the fallacy in their security blanket, it pains them to no end. Fearful little people afraid of the world around them, incapable of dealing with it on a rational basis. So they arm themselves against non-existant boogymen, and hide from the sunlight.

You've never made your own deer jerky, have you? Oh, wait, you must first know how to fire a gun to kill a deer. Oh well, more deer jerky for me!

Grew up in a very rural area of Eastern Oregon, went with my dad hunting deer for the first time when I was 6. Have been a gun owner since I was 12, and that was in 1955. Have taken several deer, but only hunt when it is financially rewarding. Own both long guns and pistols. And am competant with both. But the gun is a tool, not something I worship. And I fully realize that not only am I much more dependent on the society I live in than on my guns, that society provides a far better lifestyle than one I would have were I living only off my guns. Can't get fresh vegetables in February with a gun.

CBSupermen, can hide behind a computer and say whatever they want. Make any outrageous claim and talk about anything.

As for me, you can find me at every Greeneville Astros home game, at the tiki hut, drinking a beer, smoking a cigarette, and giving the umpires hell. Just look for the seat with the name 'Tiny' on it, it's the only movable chair with a name on it.

Come on over, we'll have a beer, watch the ballgame, and you can speak your mind. :lol:

Oh my! A tough guy! Why do they call you "tiny"? Is it because you are morbidly obese? I'll bet it is.

<----------<<<< LIE

Are you saying there has been no serious push for the federal gov't to pass legislation restricting firearms? The fact that a bill does not pass does not mean there aren't people in authority who are very serious about doing it.

Hmmmmmmmmm........... Do we really need plastic guns? Now who would use such a thing to get past security? Think carefully about what you wish for.

Since President Obama is out of the country, the White House tonight will use the Autopen to sign 10-year extension of law to ban plastic guns - [MENTION=11699]mark[/MENTION]knoller
see original on twitter.com
GUN CONTROL
7mo
Congress renews expiring ban on undetectable, plastic firearms - @AP

Just had a retarded Australian make the claim that if she came to the States she might be one of those killed in a mass shooting. Of the 11000 less then 300 are due to mass shooting. So her risk is so small as to be nearly zero.

Tell this retarded Australian that she has the same problem as America. In Australia, aborigines account for 2 % of the population and they commit 15% of all homicides.

In America we don't deal with a small population which comprises only 2% of the population, our two problematic populations, blacks and Hispanics, together get us near 40% of the population.

Homicderate-non-Hispanic_zps7ffffef0.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmm........... Do we really need plastic guns? Now who would use such a thing to get past security? Think carefully about what you wish for.

Since President Obama is out of the country, the White House tonight will use the Autopen to sign 10-year extension of law to ban plastic guns - [MENTION=11699]mark[/MENTION]knoller
see original on twitter.com
GUN CONTROL
7mo
Congress renews expiring ban on undetectable, plastic firearms - @AP

I did not wish for anything. I simply countered his claim that no one is trying to take anyone's guns.

People like RGS need a security blanket. Lots of guns and lots of ammo provide that blanket. And when someone sane points out the fallacy in their security blanket, it pains them to no end. Fearful little people afraid of the world around them, incapable of dealing with it on a rational basis. So they arm themselves against non-existant boogymen, and hide from the sunlight.

You've never made your own deer jerky, have you? Oh, wait, you must first know how to fire a gun to kill a deer. Oh well, more deer jerky for me!

Grew up in a very rural area of Eastern Oregon, went with my dad hunting deer for the first time when I was 6. Have been a gun owner since I was 12, and that was in 1955. Have taken several deer, but only hunt when it is financially rewarding. Own both long guns and pistols. And am competant with both. But the gun is a tool, not something I worship. And I fully realize that not only am I much more dependent on the society I live in than on my guns, that society provides a far better lifestyle than one I would have were I living only off my guns. Can't get fresh vegetables in February with a gun.

I have never met a person who worshipped a gun. Only example I can even remember would be Tackleberry from the Police Academy movies.

Guns are a tool, and a good tool too. They are much easier to use than a bow, and much cleaner kills comes from guns rather than traps.

I don't do fresh vegetable in February, I go to the pantry and get my canned ones, but my favorite vegetable is lettuce, and I have a hybrid which pretty much grows all year long, won't grow in the sever cold, but in east Tennessee it don't get that cold for that long.

Oh my! A tough guy! Why do they call you "tiny"? Is it because you are morbidly obese? I'll bet it is.

SO, is that a resounding NO!? 'I cant have a beer with you because I have to sit at my computer because my mother wont let me leave the house without her.' response?

I ain't a tough guy, I just ain't a CB superman either. I deal with big mouths better face to face, they don't have near as much to say that way.

Now get back in mama's basement and make sure you rub her feet right tonight. :lol::lol::lol: You know how she hates it when you forget her corns.:lol::lol::lol:

I do not worship guns either. They are tools. I buy my fresh vegetables in the winter and grow a few in the summer.

I am a part of society and my community. I give back to both. But what I do not do is try to abridge the rights of my fellow citizens based on a tiny percentage of the population, in a futile hope that it will someone make the criminals behave in a decent manner.

Dude. When I want to hang with my redneck friends and drink beer and watch a ball game, I sure don't have to drive as far as Greeneville.

You want to be an Internet tough guy? Have at it. Here's the fact of the matter. It's the Internet. You say what you want. NO body can fuck with you on the 'Net.

Its a whole different story in person. And some fat assed, drunk redneck at a minor league game isn't gonna strike terror in my heart. And it sure isn't someone to have a conversation with. Wtf.

What we gonna talk about there dude? The fact you got your guns to talk about and then the conversations over. Yea. Let me waste some more time talking with an idiot. I think I'll pass.

Forum List

Back