'Multiple victims' shot at Southern California church: sheriff

It's only a hate crime when the shooter is white.
Yeah, the black guy who rammed his car into the mostly white people during the parade was given a psych eval but not charged with a hate crime. The Justice System of this admin sucks big dicks.

USA: Christmas parade turns into bloodbath, man runs car over people 3 days after Rittenhouse verdict The suspect in the Wisconsin Christmas Parade massacre has been identified as one Darrell Edward Brooks, a Black male. The suspect has a long criminal record.

Man runs car over Christmas parade in Wisconsin, multiple dead

www.opindia.com/2021/11/car-ran-over-christmas-parade-three-days-after-ritten…

Last edited:
I'd like a section to keep track of all of the Americans killed by illegal immigrants.

Can you bring that up, too? :)

Or how about a section to keep track of all of the illegals the Biden administration is flying, busing and distributing all over the country on a nightly basis.

Can you bring that up, too? :)
The frequency of mass killings in America should evoke horror, disgust, and resolve to address any discernible pattern that would allow the chronic disorder to be honestly confronted and prevented.

Who is being targeted, and by whom?

Too often, the automatic response is jerking knees and defensive ideological projective vomiting.

And earlier Faux News was speculating that it could be a copy cat killer of the Buffalo shooter.

This doesn’t fit the narrative so it will get memory holed.
How do you know he didn't get the idea from other shootings. It isn't like it's an original idea.

People are losing their minds!!!!
When human beings are put under continuous pressure, all rules they've known in life changed without their consent, government bearing down on them and intentionally making life more and more difficult... what else would you expect? Did you REALLY think that one half of this nation could subjugate the other and they simply accept it? What happened in Buffalo - and in most other instances - was the evil that comes to life when we stop being a nation that RESPECTS LAW.

So just throw up our hands and go "Oh Well?" How has that worked out for America so far?
Isn't that precisely what we've done for many years? We allowed the evil to slip in. We allowed the tiniest minorities to dictate morality, even REALITY to the rest of us for so long that now we are seeing the fruits of it.

If we were sincere about stopping the downward slide into chaos we could immediately arrest most of its momentum just by demanding VERIFIABLE HONESTY in news reporting. No more hateful narratives on any public airwaves. My problem isn't with those who think Tucker Carlson is evil. My problem is they'll never say the same of people like Maddow or Acosta.
We can be adults and reject the hate merchants OR we can continue to revel in the dopamine rush we get from being exhorted to "fight the enemy". Even when no real proof is offered to verify that they ARE enemies.

I live in the "deep south". I don't hate my black or Hispanic neighbors but with things like this chaos becoming more common, you better BET I go armed, everywhere I interact with others. I never have done that until a couple of years ago. The LAST THING I EVER want to face is the horror of knowing I took the life of another person, BUT, I also have a right to live free of being murdered for simply BEING THERE and breathing while white.

Forum List

Back