'Multiple victims' shot at Southern California church: sheriff

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i wish there was a section outside of current events for mass shootings. i don't think it would encourage folks to do bad things, but we would keep track of the problem and come up with solutions

• Banned
Too many crazy people.
will you consider my suggestion for a "mass shootings" section? the liberal website Mother Jones has a database for mass shootings, so it's been tried elsewhere

There really ARE no solutions to evil people choosing to do evil things once there is no longer any respect for laws. The gun grabbers, I'll be kind and give most of them the benefit of a doubt, actually believe that keeping citizens from owning firearms will solve or greatly reduce the problem. That's the exact thing the government has been trying with illegal drugs for DECADES.

Our history proves conclusively that mass shootings have only become a problem since the 80s. Guns were around LONG before then. Why didn't these things happen back then as often as today? People had a degree of self restraint and weren't being wound up by a psycho-media run by Marxist sympathizers. Their goal is the degradation, then the destruction of this nation. Those who are cheering them on are going to suffer just as profoundly as those they hate.

Four mass shootings this weekend (so far).

Know what it’s called when there’s no break in between them?

War.

Know who the enemy is?

Us.

Before that...

5/10: mass shootings in Baltimore (2x), Chicago (2x), Philadelphia, and Brookshire, TX

5/9: mass shootings in Detroit and Tuscaloosa

5/8: mass shooting in Clarkston, GA

5/7: mass shootings in Lexington, Garland, Miami, and Fairfield, OH

I'd like a section to keep track of all of the Americans killed by illegal immigrants.

Can you bring that up, too? :)

Or how about a section to keep track of all of the illegals the Biden administration is flying, busing and distributing all over the country on a nightly basis.

Can you bring that up, too? :)

Last edited:
There really ARE no solutions to evil people choosing to do evil things once there is no longer any respect for laws. The gun grabbers, I'll be kind and give most of them the benefit of a doubt, actually believe that keeping citizens from owning firearms will solve or greatly reduce the problem. That's the exact thing the government has been trying with illegal drugs for DECADES.

Our history proves conclusively that mass shootings have only become a problem since the 80s. Guns were around LONG before then. Why didn't these things happen back then as often as today? People had a degree of self restraint and weren't being wound up by a psycho-media run by Marxist sympathizers. Their goal is the degradation, then the destruction of this nation. Those who are cheering them on are going to suffer just as profoundly as those they hate.
So just throw up our hands and go "Oh Well?" How has that worked out for America so far?

Forum List

Back