'Multiple victims' shot at Southern California church: sheriff

i wish there was a section outside of current events for mass shootings. i don't think it would encourage folks to do bad things, but we would keep track of the problem and come up with solutions

The shooter is Oriental so the msm maybe able to spin it into another .....white supremacist narrative
Cause ya know all Orientals are also wacist white supremacists

Different organizations classify "mass shooting" in different ways. Some say three or more, others four or more, some count a dead shooter as a casualty and others don't, some discount domestic situations and others link shootings in multiple places as one "rampage" event. Yet others differentiate between a "mass shooting" and a "mass killing," or lump them together. The result is that people of each ideology will pick and choose a study that best supports their case, so each side also gets used to discounting whole studies as biased because the other "side" used them, meaning that even when there *is* a conclusion, exhaustive study with solid conclusions, one side or the other throws them on the same pile as the biased, flimsy crap.

The best I can offer is this: The damage these public shootings do to society is far more than can be reflected by a simple body count, in the same way that one cannot discount the Boston Marathon bombing as no big deal because "only" three people died. They are terror by definition; the point is beyond just the killings themselves, but to use their deaths to inflict damage on our whole way of life. I can't imagine anyone looking at our nation now and not noticing that, for whatever reason, these are happening a lot, lot more often than they used to, at at some point we need to try SOMETHING to either keep these people from becoming the way they are, or at least removing their ability to put their twisted thoughts into actions.

"BREAKING: - Authorities say Gunman in deadly attack at California church was Chinese immigrant motivated by hate for Taiwanese - AP"

That is not dogma, Chinese stooge. Those are facts.
You fantasize that your dogma is factual, yet can contrive no credible data to support your prejudices.

Your irrelevantly evoking China only underscores your lack of coherency.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.57.34 AM.png

NATIONAL REVIEW

Those that scream for more gun control have no real interest in honestly confronting or preventing thse'disorder' you speak of.
Your irrational fear of Big Blue Meanies taking your man enhancer away is noted.
Gird your loins. It isn't going to happen.

How do you 'confront' and 'prevent' this?
The FBI is among the agencies seeking to identify the homicidal crackpots, and take steps to save innocent lives.

You may wish to follow their policies for reducing the hate crimes that are on the upswing.

The FBI is among the agencies seeking to identify the homicidal crackpots, and take steps to save innocent lives.
Nowhere here is a meaningful answer to my question.
You said
Hate crimes, especially racially-motivated ones, are increasing.
I asked:
How do you 'confront' and 'prevent' this?
That is, how to do prevent people from hating others?
How you prevent people frtom acting on their hate?
Well?

i wish there was a section outside of current events for mass shootings. i don't think it would encourage folks to do bad things, but we would keep track of the problem and come up with solutions

these shootings are becoming dangerously boring... as far as news goes..

anyone can pull a trigger on a gun and kill someone... It takes a real man to deal w/ his anger in a civilized way.......

You fantasize that your dogma is factual, yet can contrive no credible data to support your prejudices.

Your irrelevantly evoking China only underscores your lack of coherency.

NATIONAL REVIEW

Yeah, that is called politics. Only a dumbshit insults a nuclear armed opponent.

You Chinese stooges love to trot this crap out while ignoring the sanctions and tariffs that were harming them.

Because you are a lying Chinese stooge.

You may wish to follow their policies for reducing the hate crimes that are on the upswing.

No, they are covering for their Chinese masters.

The fbi is corrupt.

Different organizations classify "mass shooting" in different ways. Some say three or more, others four or more, some count a dead shooter as a casualty and others don't, some discount domestic situations and others link shootings in multiple places as one "rampage" event. Yet others differentiate between a "mass shooting" and a "mass killing," or lump them together. The result is that people of each ideology will pick and choose a study that best supports their case, so each side also gets used to discounting whole studies as biased because the other "side" used them, meaning that even when there *is* a conclusion, exhaustive study with solid conclusions, one side or the other throws them on the same pile as the biased, flimsy crap.

The best I can offer is this: The damage these public shootings do to society is far more than can be reflected by a simple body count, in the same way that one cannot discount the Boston Marathon bombing as no big deal because "only" three people died. They are terror by definition; the point is beyond just the killings themselves, but to use their deaths to inflict damage on our whole way of life. I can't imagine anyone looking at our nation now and not noticing that, for whatever reason, these are happening a lot, lot more often than they used to, at at some point we need to try SOMETHING to either keep these people from becoming the way they are, or at least removing their ability to put their twisted thoughts into actions.
That's why we have law's to stop protestor's from harassing judge's, but you see how that's been going.

You sound as if you may be delirious from having eaten bad jing jiang rou si.

Immediate emetic and purgative recommended!

Yes, I plan on passing you soon. Explosive diarrhea and you will no longer be bothering me🤣🤣🤣

It's great importing other countries' ethnic disputes, so they can fight it out here in the U.S.

Forum List

Back