Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Anyone except a butt reaming asshole knows the issue is mental health, not guns themselves.

That bitch in Reseda killed her kids with a knife.

There are 400 million guns in America. If guns were the issue, there would be mass shooting every 10 seconds.
The homicide rate per capita in the U.S is actually similar to Argentina.
Had it not had mass immigration and black culture, it would probably be similar to Australia.
What about Australia's black population of abos?
They don't have drug-adled, violent rappers as role models.

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What an idiotic argument. The biggest mass shooting in US history occurred under Trump. The greatest number of mass shooting in the USA occurred in 2018. Guess who was president?

Joe Biden's party is talking about taking away 2nd amendment rights and defunding police. Whether you like it or not, whenever something like this happens unfortunately it is political. No need to run from it. If you agree with Biden's stance on gun control then own it.
Which rights of the 2nd are they taking away, since there is only one right with the second it would be very difficult to take away more than one thingy.

Anyone except a butt reaming asshole knows the issue is mental health, not guns themselves.

That bitch in Reseda killed her kids with a knife.

There are 400 million guns in America. If guns were the issue, there would be mass shooting every 10 seconds.
The homicide rate per capita in the U.S is actually similar to Argentina.
Had it not had mass immigration and black culture, it would probably be similar to Australia.
What about Australia's black population of abos?
They don't have drug-adled, violent rappers as role models.
They be missin' out.

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.
Stop posting. You’re terribly uninformed.

..Biden fking up the US in so many ways
Like???

For issuing out too many vaccines a day??

For raising the child tax credit??

For sending out 1400 stimulus checks??

Did the mass shooter post this photo online before he did the mass shooting??

View attachment 480499
Biden is divisive, authoritarian and lacks transparency and accountability.
He had ONE press conference in 80 days.
Any other President would be on the steps of the Whitehouse today offering condolences to the victims.
His stimulus cheque (less than 4 dollars a day for the duration of the Chinese flu) won't have any impact on peoples lives.
He could send prayers like Trump did and then like Trump acclaim a need for better background checks...
AHAHHH
now we see all the MAM/leftist crap about Mr Trump WAS bullshit --don't we?

Imagine had one of the 8 had a legal gun on their hip...
Perhaps FedEx should allow their employees to open carry in the workplace...

I believe it should be illegal for places of employment to prevent employees or anyone else from open carrying at their facilities
Agreed.

An armed society is a polite society.

When every encounter could result in a huge shootout, people tend to watch what they say and do.

Like???

View attachment 480499
You referring to the vaccine that Biden took before being sworn in but says it was the vaccine he was responsible for creating? That vaccine?

He raised the tax credit? From his wallet?

He sent out 1400 stimulus checks from his wallet?

Like???

View attachment 480499
Any other President would be on the steps of the Whitehouse today offering condolences to the victims.
His stimulus cheque (less than 4 dollars a day for the duration of the Chinese flu) won't have any impact on peoples lives.
I named policies....instead of addressing the policies....you talk about your fragile ass feelings??

And his stimulus checks were larger than Trump's stimulus checks....even tho TRUMP HAD ZERO TO DO with the bill that advocated for DIRECT STIMULUS to working families....

So again....how is Biden divisive?? Did Biden threaten to withhold stimulus from "Red States" like Trump did with "Blue states"??

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What an idiotic argument. The biggest mass shooting in US history occurred under Trump. The greatest number of mass shooting in the USA occurred in 2018. Guess who was president?
What a stupid thread .

Clearly the problem is GUNS

Imagine had one of the 8 had a legal gun on their hip...
Perhaps FedEx should allow their employees to open carry in the workplace...

I believe it should be illegal for places of employment to prevent employees or anyone else from open carrying at their facilities
Agreed.

An armed society is a polite society.

When every encounter could result in a huge shootout, people tend to watch what they say and do.
This feels like that should be the case...and since it feels right, it must be right....

Altho, I don't have any data that supports having more guns in the workplace prevents workplace shootings...

Like???

View attachment 480499
I named policies....instead of addressing the policies....you talk about your fragile ass feelings??

And his stimulus checks were larger than Trump's stimulus checks....even tho TRUMP HAD ZERO TO DO with the bill that advocated for DIRECT STIMULUS to working families....

So again....how is Biden divisive?? Did Biden threaten to withhold stimulus from "Red States" like Trump did with "Blue states"??
yes--his policies are destroying the US--fast......he's fkd up the US in only MONTHS

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.
Yes it appears gun confiscation and eliminating the people’s right to self defense is the natural progression of a tyrannical government and global ultra rich elite.
You yanks have a weird attitude to government.

The Government you have just elected is an extension of the people - they are your representatives chosen and given authority by you to make laws and only govern on your behalf. The Government ARE the people and vice versa!
Why do you right-wingers always assume you will have to defend yourself against yourself? What sort of law do you think they are going to pass that would entitle you to take up arms against well... yourselves?

As for self defence, what s.d. did the little 6yo tots at Sandy Hook have?

These mass shootings are down now to an almost weekly occurrence and are exclusive to the US as no other developed country has this same particular problem.
Why do you think that is?
It's scary. It's never been this bad before, and we've got equally troubling cases brewing of cops shooting and killing unarmed suspects who attempt to flee. The cops wouldn't be overreacting like that if the citizenry weren't so heavily armed and prone to shoot at them. It's a nightmare.

During this past year with all the disruption of lockdowns, widespread rioting and atrocious fear mongering on social media that the Dems are going to confiscate all guns, the sale of guns, particularly AR's, has soared. The NRA's dream of " buy more guns" has come true and it doesn't seem to be having the promised effect of making us safer.

This is part of what I think is going on: mental health has been challenged with all that's happened in the past 13 months, and people who were fragile and hanging on by a thread thanks to frequent contact via counseling and the support of group meetings were cancelled. Zoom meetings aren't the same, either for the counselor, psychiatrist or client. People became more and more isolated, feeding off bullshit on social media like Q, fantasizing uninterrupted, and they finally snap.

At least that's part of it. We've always put mental health last. Seeking help is seen as weakness. There are people who even insist that it's the medications that cause insane violent behavior, disregarding that if they weren't already having issues, they wouldn't be on those medications to begin with.

Three hundred years ago, my direct ancestors were fighting for their lives in their own homes against the French and the Indians. Two hundred years ago, people out west were fighting Indians and lawless criminals because of nonexistent law enforcement in many newly settled areas. It's not like England, which was more or less civilized centuries earlier. Sure you folks had your civil war, but outsiders? Nah. So, Americans still see guns as necessary to safety, even though that's not been necessarily true for a couple hundred years. Embedded cultural values change slowly. Colt and Ruger are only too happy to oblige.

Almost sounds like it might have been in the parking lot. AR or worse.

WISH, another local station, quoted an employee at the warehouse, Jeremiah Miller, as saying that he had heard up to 10 shots after finishing his shift.
“This made me stand up and actually look out the entrance door, and I saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle, and he was firing in the open,” Mr. Miller told the station. “I immediately ducked down and got scared and my friend’s mother, she came in and told us to get inside the car.”

Another victim, who is okay, was also shot in her car in the parking lot.
A staging area for family members who can't reach their loved ones working in the warehouse has been set up where they can go to await information. That reminds me of Sandy Hook. Not a great sign. Hope I'm wrong, hope he was a lousy shot
Multiple Victims Are Reported in Shooting at FedEx Warehouse in Indianapolis Multiple Victims Are Reported in Shooting at FedEx Warehouse in Indianapolis
Obviously the witness didn't know what he was talking about.

I'm shocked!

Yes it appears gun confiscation and eliminating the people’s right to self defense is the natural progression of a tyrannical government and global ultra rich elite.
You yanks have a weird attitude to government.

The Government you have just elected is an extension of the people - they are your representatives chosen and given authority by you to make laws and only govern on your behalf. The Government ARE the people and vice versa!
Why do you right-wingers always assume you will have to defend yourself against yourself? What sort of law do you think they are going to pass that would entitle you to take up arms against well... yourselves?

As for self defence, what s.d. did the little 6yo tots at Sandy Hook have?

These mass shootings are down now to an almost weekly occurrence and are exclusive to the US as no other developed country has this same particular problem.
Why do you think that is?

Read this, and inform yourself.

Don't look at my guns. They were not involved.

Perhaps if media would stop sensationalizing local events into national crises the crazy people who Democrats refuse to lock up would have less to live up to.

Yep....they turn these shootings into the Oscars of crime....these mental cases who do the shootings see how they are covered, then, when they plan on committing suicide, they follow the example and go to a public place.......

What people need to understand is that newspapers, when they existed....used to publish the suicide deaths of teenagers......then they stopped doing this because simply publishing the news inspired other teenagers to commit suicide. There is a copy cat dynamic that the press just encourages with their coverage. It also doesn't help that the democrat party press wants to splash these events across the country so they can push gun control...even though these are the rarest of rare events...more people die falling from ladders than die from mass public shootings each year.....
They need to stfu and understand that guns make you safer until you get shot .So safe, in fact, that the US leads the developed world in gun deaths. Its just common sense.
You need to realize that the only person responsible for a crime is the one that commits the crime.

You do not curb the rights of people who do not commit crimes.

I'm shocked!

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.

You have a 99.9997% chance of not being murdered by a person using a gun.

If that's not safe enough for you then you have a problem

Like???

View attachment 480499
He could send prayers like Trump did and then like Trump acclaim a need for better background checks...
AHAHHH
now we see all the MAM/leftist crap about Mr Trump WAS bullshit --don't we?
You could clarify by speaking English but...

Forum List

Back