serial killers

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...do you think some serial killers kill because of a primal instinct/etc --for power?....a lot of serial killers don't kill for the rape/sex but for the power trip .....of course the vast majority of men do not kill, but couldn't there be a ''primal'' instinct to it?
..what do you think of the torture? Randy Kraft tortured the hell out of his victims..they were drugged up, but still alive..sometimes cutting off their genitals!!!!!!!!
....the Hillside Stranglers strangled [ of course ] their victims....so after raping and/or during rape, one would hold the victim and the other strangle the victim....so they see and hear this very horrible, gruesome, '''long''' death --up close ---and they kept doing it .....the ''special'' issue here is not one, but 2 men did it...it's not like shooting someone from far away--they are UP CLOSE--very personal...and they LIKE it!!!!!

..not a serial killer, but Chris Coleman strangled his wife and 2 kids!!!!!!!!!!!..up close and personal--strangulation, again

......I would think there are more men that we don't know about that have serial killer--like ''thinking'''/wants
...this is very fascinating in that most of us greatly abhor murder/strangulation/etc...what's so different about these, mostly, males? is it a combination of physiology, socially/environment?

Speaking of serial killers

1618570596187.png

...do you think some serial killers kill because of a primal instinct/etc --for power?....a lot of serial killers don't kill for the rape/sex but for the power trip .....of course the vast majority of men do not kill, but couldn't there be a ''primal'' instinct to it?
..what do you think of the torture? Randy Kraft tortured the hell out of his victims..they were drugged up, but still alive..sometimes cutting off their genitals!!!!!!!!
....the Hillside Stranglers strangled [ of course ] their victims....so after raping and/or during rape, one would hold the victim and the other strangle the victim....so they see and hear this very horrible, gruesome, '''long''' death --up close ---and they kept doing it .....the ''special'' issue here is not one, but 2 men did it...it's not like shooting someone from far away--they are UP CLOSE--very personal...and they LIKE it!!!!!

..not a serial killer, but Chris Coleman strangled his wife and 2 kids!!!!!!!!!!!..up close and personal--strangulation, again

......I would think there are more men that we don't know about that have serial killer--like ''thinking'''/wants
...this is very fascinating in that most of us greatly abhor murder/strangulation/etc...what's so different about these, mostly, males? is it a combination of physiology, socially/environment?
I noticed that they're featuring alot of stories about slavery, racism, and serial killers on cable television.
Their news coverage is nothing but racism and unrest.
There's nothing wholesome and family oriented about any form of media anymore.

I noticed that they're featuring alot of stories about slavery, racism, and serial killers on cable television.
....not only that, but most of the stuff is bullshit from the MSM
....yes, on my ROKU channels, they have a lot of Black this and Black that crap ...SLAVERY, racism, etc.....

....not only that, but most of the stuff is bullshit from the MSM
....yes, on my ROKU channels, they have a lot of Black this and Black that crap ...SLAVERY, racism, etc.....
They're just causing unrest in the black community.
Many blacks are buying guns to keep the hoodrats from burning them out of house and home.

Actually, the worst serial killer in US history was an abortion doctor named Kermit Gosnell.

Most have never heard of him cuz the media won't cover it.

But I'm sure there are worse serial abortion doctors out there just like him.

He would target women of color to give subpar treatment in order to save money, yet nothing from the NAACP or BLM.

Crazy, huh?

He used to keep the infants in jars to look at in his office after he murdered them. And yes, he also did the same to viable infants and even murdered a few women of color over the years.

Creepy.

Just imagine, he was doing this for 30 some odd years.

Last edited:
Actually, the worst serial killer in US history was an abortion doctor named Kermit Gosnell.

He would target women of color to give subpar treatment in order to save money, yet nothing from the NAACP or BLM.

Crazy, huh?

He used to keep the infants in jars to look at in his office after he murdered them.

Creepy.
..I can see both sides of the abortion deal
..his name was Kermit!!! ????

Crazy, huh?

He used to keep the infants in jars to look at in his office after he murdered them.

Creepy.
1618579735630.png

Yes

Ya know, I never trusted that frog.

Crazy, huh?

Creepy.
Essentially what kept Gosnell in business was that the health department refused to make him comply with health and safety standards because to shut down an abortion clinic is a real no, no. Any attempt to restrict or prevent abortions is viewed with great disdain by Progressives. It is a political football that made the health department turn their head and ignore Gosnell for some 30 years. In the 1970's they had the option of making him comply or shutting him down altogether, so they simply stopped coming round.

So today we have back alley abortions being performed routinely on the poor, which mainly are women of color. In fact, about 86% of all abortion clinics are strategically located around black neighborhoods.

Dunno why they are the way they are. Just today we had one sentenced to 15 years and life for the murder of his previous girlfriends here in KC. They were missing for 10 years till a guy hunting mushrooms found their skeletons in a remote wooded area.

Sick motherfuckers. Should have gotten death.

Dunno why they are the way they are. Just today we had one sentenced to 15 years and life for the murder of his previous girlfriends here in KC. They were missing for 10 years till a guy hunting mushrooms found their skeletons in a remote wooded area.

Sick motherfuckers. Should have gotten death.
..yes, some don't get caught for years

here is a phenomenal interview with Edmund Kemper--serial killer with a 145 IQ--and it shows in this interview...he explains everything clearly

.....part 2 of how he says he wants to end the killings by bashing his mother's head in with a hammer, cutting off her head, yelling at it, throwing darts at it and trying to destroy her vocal cords
-Oh yes = !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back