Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Biden has blood on his hands.....

The moment he signed that COVID relief bill into law -- I knew how that would lead to multiple mass shootings and mayhem

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
How many mass shootings happened because a president said this???

121444867_3436727249718856_8703704915748118930_n.jpg

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What an idiotic argument. The biggest mass shooting in US history occurred under Trump. The greatest number of mass shooting in the USA occurred in 2018. Guess who was president?

Last edited:
Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.
Yes it appears gun confiscation and eliminating the people’s right to self defense is the natural progression of a tyrannical government and global ultra rich elite.
You yanks have a weird attitude to government.

The Government you have just elected is an extension of the people - they are your representatives chosen and given authority by you to make laws and only govern on your behalf. The Government ARE the people and vice versa!
Why do you right-wingers always assume you will have to defend yourself against yourself? What sort of law do you think they are going to pass that would entitle you to take up arms against well... yourselves?

As for self defence, what s.d. did the little 6yo tots at Sandy Hook have?

These mass shootings are down now to an almost weekly occurrence and are exclusive to the US as no other developed country has this same particular problem.
Why do you think that is?
Wrong on all counts. Our government is NOT an extension of the people. It is an extension of the ultra wealthy. The people have no say.

See the post above that compares the numbers of mass shooting deaths by year, to accidental deaths from falls off a ladder etc. Don’t be fooled by our CIA controlled media.

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.

I'm shocked!

Yes it appears gun confiscation and eliminating the people’s right to self defense is the natural progression of a tyrannical government and global ultra rich elite.
You yanks have a weird attitude to government.

The Government you have just elected is an extension of the people - they are your representatives chosen and given authority by you to make laws and only govern on your behalf. The Government ARE the people and vice versa!
Why do you right-wingers always assume you will have to defend yourself against yourself? What sort of law do you think they are going to pass that would entitle you to take up arms against well... yourselves?

As for self defence, what s.d. did the little 6yo tots at Sandy Hook have?

These mass shootings are down now to an almost weekly occurrence and are exclusive to the US as no other developed country has this same particular problem.
Why do you think that is?

Why? Depravity, moral rot and decay, kids without parents for proper guidance. Has nothing to do with guns.

I'm shocked!

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.

..Biden fking up the US in so many ways
Like???

For issuing out too many vaccines a day??

For raising the child tax credit??

For sending out 1400 stimulus checks??

Did the mass shooter post this photo online before he did the mass shooting??

View attachment 480499
Biden is divisive, authoritarian and lacks transparency and accountability.
He had ONE press conference in 80 days.
Any other President would be on the steps of the Whitehouse today offering condolences to the victims.
His stimulus cheque (less than 4 dollars a day for the duration of the Chinese flu) won't have any impact on peoples lives.

Like???

View attachment 480499
1. turning the US into a shithole = allowing much illegal/immigration = shithole -like California
2. '''''stimulus''''' checks !! hahahahah ..paying people to be lazy and the extra $$$$ for people to have irresponsible sex
--not stimulus but country destroying debt
--a. raising taxes = country destroying ......spending $$$$ on crap when we are in HUGE debt--VERY stupid
3. pro-criminal--anti law and order...he kneels FOR criminals
4. etc etc

Anyone except a butt reaming asshole knows the issue is mental health, not guns themselves.

That bitch in Reseda killed her kids with a knife.

There are 400 million guns in America. If guns were the issue, there would be mass shooting every 10 seconds.
The homicide rate per capita in the U.S is actually similar to Argentina.
Had it not had mass immigration and black culture, it would probably be similar to Australia.

Like???

View attachment 480499
Biden is divisive, authoritarian and lacks transparency and accountability.
He had ONE press conference in 80 days.
Any other President would be on the steps of the Whitehouse today offering condolences to the victims.
His stimulus cheque (less than 4 dollars a day for the duration of the Chinese flu) won't have any impact on peoples lives.
He could send prayers like Trump did and then like Trump acclaim a need for better background checks...

Anyone except a butt reaming asshole knows the issue is mental health, not guns themselves.

There are 400 million guns in America. If guns were the issue, there would be mass shooting every 10 seconds.
Had it not had mass immigration and black culture, it would probably be similar to Australia.
What about Australia's black population of abos?

I keep going back to the fact that Mexico has among the strictest guns laws on the planet....yet among the most violent with gun murders.

Crickets from the left on that point because they have no answer.

GUN CONTROL DOES NOT EQUAL NO GUN VIOLENCE,

This is simply the communists trying to disarm the public.

What an idiotic argument. The biggest mass shooting in US history occurred under Trump. The greatest number of mass shooting in the USA occurred in 2018. Guess who was president?

Joe Biden's party is talking about taking away 2nd amendment rights and defunding police. Whether you like it or not, whenever something like this happens unfortunately it is political. No need to run from it. If you agree with Biden's stance on gun control then own it.

Forum List

Back