Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Thoughts and prayers.

See you guys for the next one. Probably in a few days at most.
I don't see the usual 2nd Amendment nutters around rationalising things. Is it possible they're at last feeling embarrassed?
When I put up a thread the last time there was a mass shooting, they ate me alive. I think they're definitely trying to ignore them as much as possible.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
My initial reaction here is to speculate that this was a jilted lover or jealous husband event....but I'll wait on updates to the true facts.
Why?
There's always a lady placing a man in that role. Always. That's how this sort of thing always goes down. The "girl gang" is chatting up the whole town to dump an unwanted boyfriend, and the guy can't do anything or go anywhere because the girls are talking so much shit about him all day long every day until he's dead and they can find a new victim.
Please talk to somebody,anybody. It gets better.

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?

This nation is completely collapsing in every way and there is no solution
The folks at a fed ex facility and good hard working ones

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible

I guarantee that the gun nuts are watching the story carefully waiting and hoping for the shooter to be a minority. Then they'll know which play to go with from the conservative playbook.

Conservative playbook

Black guy does something terrible: "BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now."

Thoughts and prayers.

No doubt. Just as I predicted would happen after the election of Marxist Democrats.

Whenever we have child Democrats in charge.

Yet you never see any correlation

Explain the correlation then. How is Biden in charge correlated to mass shootings?

It’s ok. I know you won’t actually answer that because you have nothing.

IndyStar said:
"Police believe the shooter has died by suicide. Cook said officials do not believe there is an active threat to the community".

:safetocomeoutff: So, America is safe now, huh? :777:

Meanwhile....

320 million Americans.

600 million guns in private hands that were not used in any crime.

Over 19.4 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense.

Americans use those legal guns 1.1 million times a year, on average, to stop violent crimes, rape, robbery, murder, even mass public shootings, according to our Sainted Centers for Disease Control.

How many mass public shootings in 2018...12

How many in 2019....10.

How many in 2020....1.

Guns aren't the problem. Mental Health care is the problem.

Almost sounds like it might have been in the parking lot. AR or worse.

WISH, another local station, quoted an employee at the warehouse, Jeremiah Miller, as saying that he had heard up to 10 shots after finishing his shift.
“This made me stand up and actually look out the entrance door, and I saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle, and he was firing in the open,” Mr. Miller told the station. “I immediately ducked down and got scared and my friend’s mother, she came in and told us to get inside the car.”

Another victim, who is okay, was also shot in her car in the parking lot.
A staging area for family members who can't reach their loved ones working in the warehouse has been set up where they can go to await information. That reminds me of Sandy Hook. Not a great sign. Hope I'm wrong, hope he was a lousy shot
Multiple Victims Are Reported in Shooting at FedEx Warehouse in Indianapolis Multiple Victims Are Reported in Shooting at FedEx Warehouse in Indianapolis

It may have been an AR-15 very unlikely that it was an automatic rifle of any kind.

Thoughts and prayers.

Meanwhile......Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent crimnals......rapes, robberies and murders, including mass public shootings that are stopped with lives saved.....

You don't hear about those, because the crimes are stopped often before they happen.........

Mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events, and that you would use them to take the guns away from Americans who use their guns legally to stop rapes, robberies and murder show how irrational you are.

I'm shocked!

It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.

Don't look at my guns. They were not involved.

Perhaps if media would stop sensationalizing local events into national crises the crazy people who Democrats refuse to lock up would have less to live up to.

Forum List

Back