Muhammad, the greatest man (peace be upon him and his family)

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I am Muslim, and I speak from the traditional Islamic knowledge.

God Almighty sent 124 000 prophets on earth. They are honoured before God Almighty. Each one of them is a great king. The first to be a prophet was Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The first prophet who came down on earth was Adam. The last one is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He is the Seal of the prophets. He is the last prophet and the best of them all. He is the king of the prophets, the king of all mankind, the king of all nations.

With him came holy and heavenly men, the Companions. After them came other holy and heavenly men the Successors. After these generations, other holy and heavenly men kept coming down on earth until today, in 2014. They are the saints of Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is he who made the Night Journey. This is his most famous miracle. As such, everone knows of the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad. He was supreme in moral character and he is the beloved of God Almighty. Everything that exists in the universes, every person on this planet and every creature that exists was created in the name of Muhammad and for Muhammad. He is the master of both worlds, peace be upon him and his family.

Last edited:
Here is a sample of Muhammad's character.

Hadith Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:
Narrated Anas:
Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Here is a sample of Muhammad's character.

Hadith Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:
Narrated Anas:
Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

You just don't have the faith to accept the supreme moral character of a false prophet beloved of God almighty.

You probably think that there was something wrong with Mohammed (piss be upon him and his family) consummating his marriage with a 9 year old girl too.

Infidel!

Peace upon him and his family? The man was a killer, thief, and sexual sinner of the highest order. He wrote a book to justify all his actions too, then a bunch of people followed his book.

Peace be upon Muhammad and his family

The occult teaches that we are accountable for every action and its consequences. We have to settle all accounts over countless incarnations until all debts are paid. To me this means that Muhammad is the most unlikely person that ever lived who will find peace. His actions in his lifetime were cruel and barbaric, (see the hadith I posted above) Not only that there have been many wars because of his lies about God, and they are still going on today. He said himself in the Quran the worst thing you can do is lie about God. As far as I am concerned even Hitler has less karma than Muhammad because Hitler and his followers were defeated and he left no fanatics to carry on fighting in the world. But not so Muhammad, his wars go on and on and his soul carries the burden of that.

The real motive of Muhammad in starting his false religion is clearly stated many times in the Quran, where it says, "obey Allah and the messenger" This clearly means obey Muhammad or face the wrath of Allah.
The following hadith makes the point quite clearly.

Hadith Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 89, Number 251:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me."

Peace be upon Muhammad and his family

Piss be upon Muhammad and his family and Goddess Ashtray.

On edit, never mind Goddess Ashtray.

It probably revels in Golden Showers.

I have no idea who you are, yet I sense that you feel upset for some reason. Have I offended you in some way? I mentioned only peace in respect to Islam.

You offend me all over this board, most especially attacking women who do not share your sluttiness.

...God Almighty sent 124 000 prophets on earth. They are honoured before God Almighty. Each one of them is a great king. The first to be a prophet was Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The first prophet who came down on earth was Adam. The last one is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He is the Seal of the prophets. He is the last prophet and the best of them all. He is the king of the prophets, the king of all mankind, the king of all nations.

With him came holy and heavenly men, the Companions. After them came other holy and heavenly men the Successors. After these generations, other holy and heavenly men kept coming down on earth until today, in 2014. They are the saints of Islam...

You're joshing us, right? Some sun-addled fool stumbles out of the dessert swearing he met The Big Guy and received his endorsement, and 1500 years later you're still buying that shit. This is a joke, right?

I am Muslim, and I speak from the traditional Islamic knowledge.

God Almighty sent 124 000 prophets on earth. They are honoured before God Almighty. Each one of them is a great king. The first to be a prophet was Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The first prophet who came down on earth was Adam. The last one is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He is the Seal of the prophets. He is the last prophet and the best of them all. He is the king of the prophets, the king of all mankind, the king of all nations.

With him came holy and heavenly men, the Companions. After them came other holy and heavenly men the Successors. After these generations, other holy and heavenly men kept coming down on earth until today, in 2014. They are the saints of Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is he who made the Night Journey. This is his most famous miracle. As such, everone knows of the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad. He was supreme in moral character and he is the beloved of God Almighty. Everything that exists in the universes, every person on this planet and every creature that exists was created in the name of Muhammad and for Muhammad. He is the master of both worlds, peace be upon him and his family.

Assalam alaikum

One day the Quraish tried to induce the Prophet to discontinue his teachings of the new religion, which had sown discord among their people. 'Utba Ibn Rabi'a, was delegated to see the Prophet and speak to him. 'Utba said: "O son of my brother, you are distinguished by your qualities; yet you have sown discord among our people and cast dissension in our families; you denounced our gods and goddesses and you charge our ancestors with impiety. Now we are come to make a proposition to you, and I ask you to think well before you reject it." "I am listening to you, O father of Walid," said the Prophet. "O son of my brother, if by this affair you intend to acquire riches, honors, and dignity, we are willing to collect for you a fortune larger than is possessed by any one of us; we shall make you our chief and will do nothing without you. If you desire dominion, we shall make you our king; and if the demon which possesses you cannot be subdued, we will bring you doctors and give them riches until they cure you."

Jibreel sat with Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) and looked to the heavens and saw an Angel descending, so Jibreel said. 'This Angel has never descended since he was created until now.' So when he descended he said. '0 Muhammad! Your Lord has sent me to you, saying. 'Shall He make you a Prophet-king or a Slave-Messenger?' Jibreel said, 'Show humbleness to your Lord, 0 Muhammad.' He said, 'Rather a Slave-Messenger"

Prophet King or Slave Messenger The Prophet of Mercy Website

Once - on the day of the conquest of Makkah - a man stood-up (out of reverence) for the Prophet sal-Allahu 'alayhe wa sallam, who, being shocked, said to him:
“Do not trouble yourself! Indeed, I am not a king. Rather I am merely the son of a Qurayshi woman who eats dry meat.” [Ibn Maajah (no.3312) and al-Haakim (3/47)]

It has also been authentically reported from the Prophet sal-Allahu 'alayhe wa sallam that he said:

Do not over praise me as the Christians over-praised Eesaa -Jesus- son of Maryam. Indeed, I am only a slave. So call me the Slave of Allah and His Messenger.” [Related by al-Bukhaaree (6/345), ad-Daarimee (2/320) and others]

---------
michealheart.jpg

Last edited:
Peace upon him and his family? The man was a killer, thief, and sexual sinner of the highest order. He wrote a book to justify all his actions too, then a bunch of people followed his book.

Jesus killed at least 3 people in the non-canonized Infancy Gospels. Can verify here,
Apocrypha First Infancy Gospel of Jesus Interfaith

Search terms: withered, fell down and died, presently the boy died

Anyone who starts their own religion that becomes so popular deserves respect and admiration. We celebrate Barnam for a circus and being a salesman, he was nothing compared to people who begun their own religions.

Anyone who starts their own religion that becomes so popular deserves respect and admiration. We celebrate Barnam for a circus and being a salesman, he was nothing compared to people who begun their own religions.

Exactly.

Look how far their voices echoed through time, and how far their choices reached. Jesus, Muhammad, etc...

The Almighty God made His beloved (peace be upon him and his family) to come down on earth. Then human beings fail to extol that one. This is why the world is and has been full of tragedies and disasters. And this is why the human beings face and have faced numerous undescribable sufferings. It is a response of God Almighty. That which makes God pleased and happy is honouring and taking good care of his beloved, Muhammad, the unlettered Messenger (peace be upon him and his family). That which makes God angry is neglecting and not honouring enough Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

Forum List

Back