Münster vehicle attack...

Because you had to go out of your way to pick one of the few guns that is purely designed for target shooting. Kind of like the picture of the flare gun I posted, sure there are some guns not designed to kill but for most gun owners those aren't the type they own. That is where you are being dishonest.

And no when I say a gun is designed to kill by the people who made the gun that does not mean the gun owner can change the design of the gun by mere will. That would be like driving your car into the lake because you think it;s a submarine.
You even say it, yet you don't get it.

200 million guns in America did not kill anyone today, won't kill anyone tomorrow.

Most gun owners won't misuse a gun.

It is the misuse that is the problem, not the gun.

I would hope most guns are not used to kill someone or while committing a crime, is that the standard? If most guns aren't used illegally then everything is fine no need for gun control? That is a ridiculous standard.

Most cars won't kill someone or be used in a crime they are still registered and the driver is licensed.

But what does that have to do with what the purpose of most guns were designed for?

Joe solved the entire question.

What a friggin genius

Treat guns like we do cars

Then guns only need to be registered, and the owners licensed when used on tax payer funded shooting ranges!

Just like cars Joe. They don’t need registered or the owners required to be licensed unless used on tax payer funded roads!

Brilliant Joe, simply brilliant.

Uh, yeah, whatever floats your boat, bro.

You got your ass kicked troll

Just leave and let adults talk

I did? How so, explain it.

You even say it, yet you don't get it.

200 million guns in America did not kill anyone today, won't kill anyone tomorrow.

Most gun owners won't misuse a gun.

It is the misuse that is the problem, not the gun.

I would hope most guns are not used to kill someone or while committing a crime, is that the standard? If most guns aren't used illegally then everything is fine no need for gun control? That is a ridiculous standard.

Most cars won't kill someone or be used in a crime they are still registered and the driver is licensed.

But what does that have to do with what the purpose of most guns were designed for?

What a friggin genius

Then guns only need to be registered, and the owners licensed when used on tax payer funded shooting ranges!

Just like cars Joe. They don’t need registered or the owners required to be licensed unless used on tax payer funded roads!

Nah, big boys can go back and read. Since you ain’t one, you just waste everyone’s time.

What a friggin genius

Nah, big boys can go back and read. Since you ain’t one, you just waste everyone’s time.

Oh, I can read, I just can't find this imaginary victory of yours and if you can't find it either then I guess we know why.

What a friggin genius

Oh, I can read, I just can't find this imaginary victory of yours and if you can't find it either then I guess we know why.

^^^^^ child doing what children do. Crying he got ass whipped

Who's crying? Where is the victory? quote it. Then we'll go from there.

Who's crying? Where is the victory? quote it. Then we'll go from there.

Do your own homework. You claimed that guns should be regulated as cars are. I showed how guns are regulated at least as much as cars, IF NOT MORE.

But continue to deflect, you do provide a good laugh.

Semantics? Moi? Noooooo, that would be you. Three hundred million guns in the USA alone and they kill less than 30,000 per year, the majority of those suicides. So that's a pathetically bad kill rate for your "most guns are designed to kill" lie.

RIght, the same state is probably not too far off in Somalia. We 30k is a lot and to excuse suicides as something not to count is also pointless. A death is a death and most if not all other forms of suicide are less effective than using a gun, in other words people are more likely to survive a suicide attempt if they don't have a gun.

That also doesn't change the fact of what triggered you in the first place. Guns are designed to kill, with few exceptions.

Japan has no guns for the regular civilian yet has a much higher suicide rate so your point is refuted by facts. Which is typical.

Cherry pick much? Japan and Asia in general have a very different cultural make up when it comes to suicide. Best to compare the United States tot he rest of the world so that we don't do what you just did, cherry pick for a country with a higher rate.

Out of 183 countries we are 48th and that is including a lot of poor countries.

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia

Talk about cherry picking. Latin America has 9% of the worlds population yet commits 27% of the worlds murders. Guess who's committing the overwhelming majority of the murders here. Yup, those violent illegal immigrants from south of the border. Let me know when one fifth of the UK's entire population is made up of illegals from violent third world countries.

I cherry picked because I compared the U.S. suicide rates to the rest of the world rather than single out Japan? Illegal immigrants are not committing the majority of murders here. That is just pure bullshit.

That's what we have been dealing with for decades, that the entire rest of Europe hasn't.....until now. Now they are letting in refugees from the Middle East, who are bringing their violent culture with them and lo and behold the European gun crime rate is skyrocketing. How is that possible? You claimed that if we ban all the guns (and they have) then there would be no gun crime.

But the reality is far different. How is that possible? Hmmmm?:eusa_think:

Gun crime in London increases by 42%

"Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.

Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.

The Met said although crime rates were rising they remained at a much lower level than five years ago.

Scotland Yard registered annual rises across a number of serious offence categories in the past 12 months, following several years of falls.

The total number of offences during the 2016 to 2017 financial year was 774,737, an increase of 4% from the previous year when total offences stood at 740,933.

Knife crime offences that resulted in an injury also increased, by 21% to 4,415 from 2016 to 2017, compared to 3,663 offences the year before."

Gun crime in London rises by 42%

Didn't you just accuse me of cherry picking and now you''re comparing (well, you're not even doing that actually) a single city to the United States? You're unbelievable, if you have a problem witch cherry picking then do two things. First don't accuse others of dooing so when they are literally doing the opposite and secondly don't start cherry picking yourself. Fuck, man, you take the cake.

In other news, even though London had an increase in gun crimes they still aren't as high as ours.

Yes, you cherry pick all of the time. You compare the US vs tiny countries in Europe, but if you take Europe as a whole, to get a similar population base to work from you find that the US's crime rate is actually lower than Europe's, and their gun crime rates are similar. Lower still, but so too are the number of immigrants from violent third world countries which we have been suffering under for decades. The elephant in the room for you progressives is Europe for the majority of its history has been HOMOGENEOUS. Mainly white. Guess what, whites don't resort to violence as much as third world cultures do.

The beauty, and the problem with the US is we are not one color. We welcomed in every one. Both the good and the bad. You wish to paint the entire 300 million Americans with the brush that 300,000 violent third worlders brought with them.

RIght, the same state is probably not too far off in Somalia. We 30k is a lot and to excuse suicides as something not to count is also pointless. A death is a death and most if not all other forms of suicide are less effective than using a gun, in other words people are more likely to survive a suicide attempt if they don't have a gun.

That also doesn't change the fact of what triggered you in the first place. Guns are designed to kill, with few exceptions.

Japan has no guns for the regular civilian yet has a much higher suicide rate so your point is refuted by facts. Which is typical.

Cherry pick much? Japan and Asia in general have a very different cultural make up when it comes to suicide. Best to compare the United States tot he rest of the world so that we don't do what you just did, cherry pick for a country with a higher rate.

Talk about cherry picking. Latin America has 9% of the worlds population yet commits 27% of the worlds murders. Guess who's committing the overwhelming majority of the murders here. Yup, those violent illegal immigrants from south of the border. Let me know when one fifth of the UK's entire population is made up of illegals from violent third world countries.

I cherry picked because I compared the U.S. suicide rates to the rest of the world rather than single out Japan? Illegal immigrants are not committing the majority of murders here. That is just pure bullshit.

That's what we have been dealing with for decades, that the entire rest of Europe hasn't.....until now. Now they are letting in refugees from the Middle East, who are bringing their violent culture with them and lo and behold the European gun crime rate is skyrocketing. How is that possible? You claimed that if we ban all the guns (and they have) then there would be no gun crime.

"Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.

Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.

The Met said although crime rates were rising they remained at a much lower level than five years ago.

Scotland Yard registered annual rises across a number of serious offence categories in the past 12 months, following several years of falls.

The total number of offences during the 2016 to 2017 financial year was 774,737, an increase of 4% from the previous year when total offences stood at 740,933.

Knife crime offences that resulted in an injury also increased, by 21% to 4,415 from 2016 to 2017, compared to 3,663 offences the year before."

Didn't you just accuse me of cherry picking and now you''re comparing (well, you're not even doing that actually) a single city to the United States? You're unbelievable, if you have a problem witch cherry picking then do two things. First don't accuse others of dooing so when they are literally doing the opposite and secondly don't start cherry picking yourself. Fuck, man, you take the cake.

In other news, even though London had an increase in gun crimes they still aren't as high as ours.

Yes, you cherry pick all of the time. You compare the US vs tiny countries in Europe, but if you take Europe as a whole, to get a similar population base to work from you find that the US's crime rate is actually lower than Europe's, and their gun crime rates are similar. Lower still, but so too are the number of immigrants from violent third world countries which we have been suffering under for decades. The elephant in the room for you progressives is Europe for the majority of its history has been HOMOGENEOUS. Mainly white. Guess what, whites don't resort to violence as much as third world cultures do.

I didn't select any tiny countries, I picked Europe and the world as a whole to compare to where as you picked London. Remember? Don't make your cherry picking about me.

Here you go, murder rate per capita, according to this we are ranked at 126 (higher number is worse) where as the UK (because you cherry picked London) is in 37th place.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Other than Russia can you find a country on that list in Europe worse off than we are?

The beauty, and the problem with the US is we are not one color. We welcomed in every one. Both the good and the bad. You wish to paint the entire 300 million Americans with the brush that 300,000 violent third worlders brought with them.

Are you still blaming our murder rates on immigrants? You tool.

I didn't select any tiny countries, I picked Europe and the world as a whole to compare to where as you picked London. Remember? Don't make your cherry picking about me.

Here you go, murder rate per capita, according to this we are ranked at 126 (higher number is worse) where as the UK (because you cherry picked London) is in 37th place.

Other than Russia can you find a country on that list in Europe worse off than we are?

I used London because the gun crime rate there is among the lowest in Europe for a major city. And it is skyrocketing even there. And ISLAND, with strict gun control laws. You would think that if a gun ban would keep guns out of the hands of criminals it would be there don't ya think?

So, what happened. Why are bad guys with guns proliferating?

I used London because the gun crime rate there is among the lowest in Europe for a major city. And it is skyrocketing even there. And ISLAND, with strict gun control laws. You would think that if a gun ban would keep guns out of the hands of criminals it would be there don't ya think?

Because bad people don’t give a rats ass what the law is?

Just a guess

Because bad people don’t give a rats ass what the law is?

Just a guess

It can't possibly be that easy, can it?

screen-shot-2018-04-07-at-12-55-08-pm.png

Another Germany Muslim Terror Attack In Münster
The blog you linked is such a piece of garbage
I give the link because of the image of what happen, As usual leftists criticize or joke without any compassion for the victims.

What compassion for the victims is there when you post stuff that isn’t even verified?
I already said that i put the link because of the image that now you could find elsewhere on the web

I give the link because of the image of what happen, As usual leftists criticize or joke without any compassion for the victims.
Leftists are masters at dismissing the content because of the source.
I explain that i what to bring the image of the place but let me tell you my friend that you are pretty cool you American people i got a Warning just because i said that it could be a terrorist attack at a French forum that i go sometime.

I explain that i what to bring the image of the place but let me tell you my friend that you are pretty cool you American people i got a Warning just because i said that it could be a terrorist attack at a French forum that i go sometime.
A warning? That is horrible. And here you were being just yourself spreading gossip from the usual "sources".

Some posters here are zealots. The bell shaped curve applies to every large sample. We have smart, restrained posters on one end of the curve and overly zealous, knee jerk assholes on the other. I fall somewhere in the middle.

A warning? That is horrible. And here you were being just yourself spreading gossip from the usual "sources".
The image is legitimate. Fuck off!

Lol.

Lol.
Like I said, shithead...fuck off!

Germany VAN ATTACK: Heartbreaking photos of Munster attack as police confirm deaths

Some posters here are zealots. The bell shaped curve applies to every large sample. We have smart, restrained posters on one end of the curve and overly zealous, knee jerk assholes on the other. I fall somewhere in the middle.
Lol.

Germany VAN ATTACK: Heartbreaking photos of Munster attack as police confirm deaths
The juxtaposition of your last posts is just too much. Lol. Reread them, especially the one about where you are in the middle of a bell curve. Lol.

Lol.

The juxtaposition of your last posts is just too much. Lol. Reread them, especially the one about where you are in the middle of a bell curve. Lol.
Quite simply, dufus, I am not a knee-jerk, liberal asshole and I am not a saintly conservative. I am therefore in the middle.

I repeat: Fuck off!

Forum List

Back