Münster vehicle attack...

If somebody builds a car whose entire purpose for existence is solely to kill or maim, then sure I'm all for banning it.
It must be black, scary looking, the tires, instead of standard studs in them, must have small spikes sticking out and in the container portion of the truck, have high capacity magazine racks in it.....oh, add on a painted snarling face on the front. The visual effect is most important.

If somebody builds a car whose entire purpose for existence is solely to kill or maim, then sure I'm all for banning it.
It must be black, scary looking, the tires, instead of standard studs in them, must have small spikes sticking out and in the container portion of the truck, have high capacity magazine racks in it.....oh, add on a painted snarling face on the front. The visual effect is most important.
Has tires? That implies that it has a use other than to kill and maim. Poor effort.

Drunk driver?

Drunk drivers don't usually commit suicide at the scene with a gun..
His girl might have left him. You never know.

OK.. But folks like that should not have cars and guns in Germany.. Right? OR the "suspicious package" they found in his vehicle yesterday or Jihadis on the dark web bragging about his actions..
Well...how do we determine which 'folks' should not have vehicles? I think there is a fine balance between right an privilege. I THINK that Germany should not have these third world savages in their country to begin with...but that is just me. Islam is not congruent with western culture.

The attacks across Europe continue.......................what will it take before the people turn against the Gov't trying to Silence the failure of Diversity..........

As more attacks come.....and they will...............they will not be able to contain the powder keg that is coming.

Once again, you are wrong. You imply intent based on nothing more than your opinion. What is the purpose of this rifle I have pictured here?

schuetzen1w_1024x1024.jpg

Looks to be some sort of competitive shooting rifle. If you want to be intellectually dishonest please do. This rifle would be very ineffective for killing, well unless your target agrees to stand still. Anyway, not exactly a weapon that most people have.

How is pointing out that your claim that "ALL GUNS ARE DESIGNED TO KILL", is intellectually dishonest by showing you one that is clearly not. And for the record, this rifle would be extremely deadly if the shooter decided to make it so. And that is the point, it is the person pulling the trigger who sets intent. The designer of the weapon doesn't, the seller, doesn't, it is the SHOOTER who manifests the intent.

Because you had to go out of your way to pick one of the few guns that is purely designed for target shooting. Kind of like the picture of the flare gun I posted, sure there are some guns not designed to kill but for most gun owners those aren't the type they own. That is where you are being dishonest.

And no when I say a gun is designed to kill by the people who made the gun that does not mean the gun owner can change the design of the gun by mere will. That would be like driving your car into the lake because you think it;s a submarine.
You even say it, yet you don't get it.

200 million guns in America did not kill anyone today, won't kill anyone tomorrow.

Most gun owners won't misuse a gun.

It is the misuse that is the problem, not the gun.

I would hope most guns are not used to kill someone or while committing a crime, is that the standard? If most guns aren't used illegally then everything is fine no need for gun control? That is a ridiculous standard.

Most cars won't kill someone or be used in a crime they are still registered and the driver is licensed.

But what does that have to do with what the purpose of most guns were designed for?

Joe solved the entire question.

What a friggin genius

Treat guns like we do cars

Then guns only need to be registered, and the owners licensed when used on tax payer funded shooting ranges!

Just like cars Joe. They don’t need registered or the owners required to be licensed unless used on tax payer funded roads!

Brilliant Joe, simply brilliant.

More people die in car accidents far more than mass terrorist attacks world wide. When you see someone mutilated on the side of the road, what sticks in my mind is the pools of blood near a intersection...

Globlalist Europe cares more about protecting Islamic terrorists than protecting their own.

This won't have a good ending. :dunno:

Let's on the other hand, bash terrorist, enable them by giving them gun rights...to shoot little kids in preschools. Are we conflicted here, or what?

Four dead twenty injured after vechicle drove into a crowd outside a bar in Münster Germany.
Four dead after vehicle drives into crowd in Münster, Germany

Imagine how many he could have killed with guns.

It said he had a gun, because he shot himself. Doesn't say what type. Probably not something he thought he could kill too many people with in a short time.

But hey, the west (the reality is mostly the UK and US) have been waging war against Islam, and these attacks are nothing compared to what happened in Iraq, for example.

Let's enable guns by comparing them to the harm dogs or automobiles do every year.
You can do that, or you can face the facts of the needless harm they do, every year. Seems like people are just trying to rationalize school shootings to me.

No, it is YOU who got the basic facts wrong. When you make a statement as provably wrong as you made, and then you ignore the fact that you were wrong, now you have entered into the realm of willful lying. Progressives do that a lot i have found.

Again, you're playing a stupid game of semantics, guess sometimes you just need a win. No, I'm not lying, guns are designed to kill. All guns? No, most guns, yeah probably.

Semantics? Moi? Noooooo, that would be you. Three hundred million guns in the USA alone and they kill less than 30,000 per year, the majority of those suicides. So that's a pathetically bad kill rate for your "most guns are designed to kill" lie.

RIght, the same state is probably not too far off in Somalia. We 30k is a lot and to excuse suicides as something not to count is also pointless. A death is a death and most if not all other forms of suicide are less effective than using a gun, in other words people are more likely to survive a suicide attempt if they don't have a gun.

That also doesn't change the fact of what triggered you in the first place. Guns are designed to kill, with few exceptions.

Japan has no guns for the regular civilian yet has a much higher suicide rate so your point is refuted by facts. Which is typical.

Cherry pick much? Japan and Asia in general have a very different cultural make up when it comes to suicide. Best to compare the United States tot he rest of the world so that we don't do what you just did, cherry pick for a country with a higher rate.

Out of 183 countries we are 48th and that is including a lot of poor countries.

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia

Talk about cherry picking. Latin America has 9% of the worlds population yet commits 27% of the worlds murders. Guess who's committing the overwhelming majority of the murders here. Yup, those violent illegal immigrants from south of the border. Let me know when one fifth of the UK's entire population is made up of illegals from violent third world countries.

That's what we have been dealing with for decades, that the entire rest of Europe hasn't.....until now. Now they are letting in refugees from the Middle East, who are bringing their violent culture with them and lo and behold the European gun crime rate is skyrocketing. How is that possible? You claimed that if we ban all the guns (and they have) then there would be no gun crime.

But the reality is far different. How is that possible? Hmmmm?:eusa_think:

Gun crime in London increases by 42%

"Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.

Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.

The Met said although crime rates were rising they remained at a much lower level than five years ago.

Scotland Yard registered annual rises across a number of serious offence categories in the past 12 months, following several years of falls.

The total number of offences during the 2016 to 2017 financial year was 774,737, an increase of 4% from the previous year when total offences stood at 740,933.

Knife crime offences that resulted in an injury also increased, by 21% to 4,415 from 2016 to 2017, compared to 3,663 offences the year before."

Gun crime in London rises by 42%

Four dead twenty injured after vechicle drove into a crowd outside a bar in Münster Germany.

It said he had a gun, because he shot himself. Doesn't say what type. Probably not something he thought he could kill too many people with in a short time.

But hey, the west (the reality is mostly the UK and US) have been waging war against Islam, and these attacks are nothing compared to what happened in Iraq, for example.
Study history moron.

It has ALWAYS been Islam at war with the west.

Study history moron.

It has ALWAYS been Islam at war with the west.
Islam has been at war with all other religions since its being founded by the perverted pedophile and self-made false prophet, Muḥammad ibn ʿAbdullāh aka Goat Fucker aka Eater of Pig Shit.

Looks to be some sort of competitive shooting rifle. If you want to be intellectually dishonest please do. This rifle would be very ineffective for killing, well unless your target agrees to stand still. Anyway, not exactly a weapon that most people have.

How is pointing out that your claim that "ALL GUNS ARE DESIGNED TO KILL", is intellectually dishonest by showing you one that is clearly not. And for the record, this rifle would be extremely deadly if the shooter decided to make it so. And that is the point, it is the person pulling the trigger who sets intent. The designer of the weapon doesn't, the seller, doesn't, it is the SHOOTER who manifests the intent.

Because you had to go out of your way to pick one of the few guns that is purely designed for target shooting. Kind of like the picture of the flare gun I posted, sure there are some guns not designed to kill but for most gun owners those aren't the type they own. That is where you are being dishonest.

And no when I say a gun is designed to kill by the people who made the gun that does not mean the gun owner can change the design of the gun by mere will. That would be like driving your car into the lake because you think it;s a submarine.

200 million guns in America did not kill anyone today, won't kill anyone tomorrow.

I would hope most guns are not used to kill someone or while committing a crime, is that the standard? If most guns aren't used illegally then everything is fine no need for gun control? That is a ridiculous standard.

Most cars won't kill someone or be used in a crime they are still registered and the driver is licensed.

But what does that have to do with what the purpose of most guns were designed for?

What a friggin genius

Then guns only need to be registered, and the owners licensed when used on tax payer funded shooting ranges!

Just like cars Joe. They don’t need registered or the owners required to be licensed unless used on tax payer funded roads!

Uh, yeah, whatever floats your boat, bro.

Again, you're playing a stupid game of semantics, guess sometimes you just need a win. No, I'm not lying, guns are designed to kill. All guns? No, most guns, yeah probably.

Semantics? Moi? Noooooo, that would be you. Three hundred million guns in the USA alone and they kill less than 30,000 per year, the majority of those suicides. So that's a pathetically bad kill rate for your "most guns are designed to kill" lie.

RIght, the same state is probably not too far off in Somalia. We 30k is a lot and to excuse suicides as something not to count is also pointless. A death is a death and most if not all other forms of suicide are less effective than using a gun, in other words people are more likely to survive a suicide attempt if they don't have a gun.

That also doesn't change the fact of what triggered you in the first place. Guns are designed to kill, with few exceptions.

Japan has no guns for the regular civilian yet has a much higher suicide rate so your point is refuted by facts. Which is typical.

Cherry pick much? Japan and Asia in general have a very different cultural make up when it comes to suicide. Best to compare the United States tot he rest of the world so that we don't do what you just did, cherry pick for a country with a higher rate.

Out of 183 countries we are 48th and that is including a lot of poor countries.

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia

Talk about cherry picking. Latin America has 9% of the worlds population yet commits 27% of the worlds murders. Guess who's committing the overwhelming majority of the murders here. Yup, those violent illegal immigrants from south of the border. Let me know when one fifth of the UK's entire population is made up of illegals from violent third world countries.

I cherry picked because I compared the U.S. suicide rates to the rest of the world rather than single out Japan? Illegal immigrants are not committing the majority of murders here. That is just pure bullshit.

That's what we have been dealing with for decades, that the entire rest of Europe hasn't.....until now. Now they are letting in refugees from the Middle East, who are bringing their violent culture with them and lo and behold the European gun crime rate is skyrocketing. How is that possible? You claimed that if we ban all the guns (and they have) then there would be no gun crime.

But the reality is far different. How is that possible? Hmmmm?:eusa_think:

Gun crime in London increases by 42%

"Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.

Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.

The Met said although crime rates were rising they remained at a much lower level than five years ago.

Scotland Yard registered annual rises across a number of serious offence categories in the past 12 months, following several years of falls.

The total number of offences during the 2016 to 2017 financial year was 774,737, an increase of 4% from the previous year when total offences stood at 740,933.

Knife crime offences that resulted in an injury also increased, by 21% to 4,415 from 2016 to 2017, compared to 3,663 offences the year before."

Gun crime in London rises by 42%

Didn't you just accuse me of cherry picking and now you''re comparing (well, you're not even doing that actually) a single city to the United States? You're unbelievable, if you have a problem witch cherry picking then do two things. First don't accuse others of dooing so when they are literally doing the opposite and secondly don't start cherry picking yourself. Fuck, man, you take the cake.

In other news, even though London had an increase in gun crimes they still aren't as high as ours.

What a friggin genius

Uh, yeah, whatever floats your boat, bro.

You got your ass kicked troll

Just leave and let adults talk

Forum List

Back