MTG Stop the Vaccinations!

Open your eyes.
Our eyes are open. Can't you concede the possibility that Marjorie Taylor Greene is right?
Inn the face of objective reality? No.
What about yourselves? You follow every Prog agenda no matter how far fetched they are. For they must be right because a Prog promoted it!

You act like these policies are some massive public experiment in governance instead of standard public policy in every First World nation atop the "Best Countries to Live" list since the list began to be published. The USA is the ONLY first world nation that doesn't have:
  • Universal government funded health care
  • Paid maternity leave
  • Mandated vacations
  • Education spending for poor children equal to or greater than education spending for wealthy students
  • $15 minimum wage
  • Generous child tax benefits for low income families
  • Family leave

Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Great Britain, and the rest of the EU already has ALL of these programs, because all of the nations govern on behalf of their PEOPLE, not their corporations or their wealthy elites.

At this point, your country is involved in a cult of personality to an anti-democratic authoritarian, who wants to toss the Constitution, and only allow those who would vote for HIM, to have their voted counted.

Countries who don't have People First programs are places like Russia, China, Turkey, or North Korea. And that's exactly where the USA is headed under the Trump Republicans.

d86a7262c0f19be692aa5b07c8e2712b.gif

Jesus.

Republicans are really losing it.

Does this make sense to anyone not down the Q rabbithole

One lunatic Republican does not equal "Republicans"

And that Q shit is almost too stupid to even discuss.
"That Q shit" is your party platform.

It is? Then you should have no problem showing us the GOP platform, and where the “Q shit” is.
Oooh, denial. That's fun

So, you said something stupid, that you can’t back up, but I’m in denial...Sure pal, got it.
Yes, you're in denial. You know I'm right.

I suspect you‘ve been wrong a lot longer than you’ve been in this board.
That's nice kid. Go play with your Q now.

lol...another troll busted...that was easy.

The only troll here is you. You're the one who is busted. Tell us all about the Republican Party platform again. The one that you claim has no Q-Anon bullshit in it. Prove to us that Q-Anon has no part in the Republican Party Platform.

Show us a link to this mythical "platform" you claim exists.
The only thing I can find on the republican party platform is a quote that "dOnald tRump will elaborate on it at his acceptance speech". So basically it's whatever tRump says I guess.

Jesus.

Virtually every Republican on this board supports MTG and NOT Cheney.

What does that say about Republicans on this board and in general?
Bullshit. You just love making shit up don't you, Lemming Lesh.

Jesus.

It is? Then you should have no problem showing us the GOP platform, and where the “Q shit” is.

There is no GOP Platform any more. They had no policies or platform for the 2020 election other than "We're with Stupid!".

Here's the GOP Website and a link to the Party Platform. I get an error message when I click on it.

Talk to Crepitus...He made the claim. I simply asked him to back up his claim...

Jesus.

There is no GOP Platform any more. They had no policies or platform for the 2020 election other than "We're with Stupid!".

Here's the GOP Website and a link to the Party Platform. I get an error message when I click on it.

Works for me.

I guess your computer is as retarded as you are.

Jesus.

Oooh, denial. That's fun

So, you said something stupid, that you can’t back up, but I’m in denial...Sure pal, got it.

The only troll here is you. You're the one who is busted. Tell us all about the Republican Party platform again. The one that you claim has no Q-Anon bullshit in it. Prove to us that Q-Anon has no part in the Republican Party Platform.

Hold the show...You people take the cake I tell ya..Creep makes a claim, I ask him to back up his claim. He can't, and you come to me to DIS-prove HIS claim?

You obviously don't know the first thing about debate.

Jesus.

Talk to Crepitus...He made the claim. I simply asked him to back up his claim...
It's not a claim, it's a fact.

Jesus.

It's not a claim, it's a fact.

That you have no proof of....Um...That's called trolling.

Jesus.

You're the one making the claim that there is no Q bullshit in the Republican Party Platform. You've been caught lying, because you knew full well there is no Republican Party Platform, so you were technically correct, but you said that there was a platform, so you really did lie.

Now you're trying to move the goal posts. You think we're not on to all of your stupid pet tricks after all these years?

The Republican Party is dividing into a real right wing conservative legislative party, with policies, plans, platforms and programs for providing infrastructure, investment and a sound economic platform upon which American can build it's future, or a dystopian future of brutal autocratic rule at the hands of a violent right wing police state behind a corrupt dictator for whom fealty to the cult of personality is all that matters..

You can become Norway, or North Korea. Your choice.

ETA: Those of use who live in REAL First World countries, will not longer do business with you, should your choice be right wing authoritarian dictatorship. That's OUR choice.

Jesus.

You're the one making the claim that there is no Q bullshit in the Republican Party Platform. You've been caught lying, because you knew full well there is no Republican Party Platform, so you were technically correct, but you said that there was a platform, so you really did lie.

Now you're trying to move the goal posts. You think we're not on to all of your stupid pet tricks after all these years?

The Republican Party is dividing into a real right wing conservative legislative party, with policies, plans, platforms and programs for providing infrastructure, investment and a sound economic platform upon which American can build it's future, or a dystopian future of brutal autocratic rule at the hands of a violent right wing police state behind a corrupt dictator for whom fealty to the cult of personality is all that matters..

ETA: Those of use who live in REAL First World countries, will not longer do business with you, should your choice be right wing authoritarian dictatorship. That's OUR choice.

Full stop, first sentence.

I made no claim...

Jesus.

It's like there's a little voice inside her head urging her to think of something even more stupid than making vaccines optional.

What's next? Perhaps she'll encourage people to destroy the vaccines.

Something tells me that this is a well that doesn't have a bottom.

And what's up with Bannon, anyway. I mean, all he has to do is grow a mustache and he could channel Yanni.

Jesus.

Oooh, denial. That's fun

Hold the show...You people take the cake I tell ya..Creep makes a claim, I ask him to back up his claim. He can't, and you come to me to DIS-prove HIS claim?

You obviously don't know the first thing about debate.

Crepitus made his argument based on facts in the public record. You denied the public record with nothing to back up your claims. YOU made the claim to counter his argument, and YOU made it without evidence.

The embrace of Q-Anon Conspirators within the Republican Party is a matter of public record and that's the whole topic of this discussion. Your refusal to accept a publicly acknowledged fact is not our problem.

Kevin McCarthy REFUSED to censure Marjory Taylor Greene, but he just ousted Liz Cheney from leadership. There is no obligation on the part of Crepitus to provide further proof of the Republican embrace of Q-Anon conspiracy theories.

It's up to YOU to counter his arguments with proof, and you've provided none. We're not going to play circular games with idiots who deny facts, reality or the truth. We're done with you fools, and so is the REAL Republican Party.

Jesus.

I made no claim...

You claimed that Q-Anon conspiracy theories have no part of the Republican Platform, without evidence. The public record says that they do.

Jesus.

I made no claim...

You claimed that Q-Anon conspiracy theories have no part of the Republican Platform, without evidence. The public record says that they do.

Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem here...

Creep made the claim, I asked him to post where in the platform that was specifically....

Asking him to prove his claim is NOT a claim of my own....

You're just dishonestly trying to deflect for him...

Jesus.

It's like there's a little voice inside her head urging her to think of something even more stupid than making vaccines optional.

And what's up with Bannon, anyway. I mean, all he has to do is grow a mustache and he could channel Yanni.

They don't want things to get better in the USA, they want them to get worse. Just like Mitch McConnell said in 2009 as Obama was being inaugurated "Don't give him anything to run on in 2012". This isn't about restoring the health and vitality of the nation, this is about keeping the party of white supremacy and police state authoritarianism, in power.

Jesus.

They don't want things to get better in the USA, they want them to get worse. Just like Mitch McConnell said in 2009 as Obama was being inaugurated "Don't give him anything to run on in 2012". This isn't about restoring the health and vitality of the nation, this is about keeping the party of white supremacy and police state authoritarianism, in power.

What a wonderfully uniting load of crap opinion that is...

MTG, DJT, AOC, BHO, why are people so lazy that they can't just use their brain and spell out the names? What a bunch of wusses.

Jesus.

The Democrats were the same under Trump, neither party is for the country, they are both for power and control, once we Americans wake up and see this, we can then start to think before we vote and end the rule of Democrats and the Republicans.

Forum List

Back