MTG Stop the Vaccinations!

Trump can be as big a troll as you people...That’s why you don’t like him....
Trump is a troll, and so is the Republican Party. Don’t blame me for the party’s decision to make a joke out of itself.

Just like this post here...I swear you can’t be honest enough to have a simple conversation without twist what I said...

Smarten up will ya....
What are you talking about? You just said Trump is a troll.

If he’s just using MTG to troll people, then it’s just as bad if not worse than actually embracing her. Republican politicians should spend less time trolling if they want to be taken seriously. Owning the libs is a stupid way to govern.

Trump is a troll, and so is the Republican Party. Don’t blame me for the party’s decision to make a joke out of itself.

Just like this post here...I swear you can’t be honest enough to have a simple conversation without twist what I said...

Smarten up will ya....

If he’s just using MTG to troll people, then it’s just as bad if not worse than actually embracing her. Republican politicians should spend less time trolling if they want to be taken seriously. Owning the libs is a stupid way to govern.

Yep, and what else did I say in that post?

Smarten up will ya....

That’s why we don’t like him?

Agreed. That’s why I don’t like him.

Can dish it out? This isn’t about Democrats trolling.

Jesus.

Republicans are really losing it.

Does this make sense to anyone not down the Q rabbithole

One lunatic Republican does not equal "Republicans"

And that Q shit is almost too stupid to even discuss.
Virtually every Republican on this board supports MTG and NOT Cheney.

What does that say about Republicans on this board and in general?

From where I'm sitting neither are worth the powder it'd take to blow their tiny brains out. Both are distractions we don't need because you commies are using them for propaganda.

Im a conservative..I believe in conservative values of smaller government, and the Constitution as the supreme law of the land.
BULLSHIT
CON$ervoFascists only believe in lying about what they "believe." They want big government in a woman's doctor's office, they want big government to borrow money to give poor billionaires more money than they could ever spend. And to CON$ the Constitution is what they wipe their fat lazy asses with.

Smarten up will ya....

That’s why we don’t like him?

Agreed. That’s why I don’t like him.

Can dish it out? This isn’t about Democrats trolling.

No, ofcourse not. Why would anyone want to shine a light on your hypocrisy....:cool::rolleyes:

Im a conservative..I believe in conservative values of smaller government, and the Constitution as the supreme law of the land.
BULLSHIT
CON$ervoFascists only believe in lying about what they "believe." They want big government in a woman's doctor's office, they want big government to borrow money to give poor billionaires more money than they could ever spend. And to CON$ the Constitution is what they wipe their fat lazy asses with.

:hhello:

Maybe they will all avoid the vaccines and die off?
One can only hope!

What a disgusting exchange...Why would you two hope your fellow Americans die simply because they disagree with your political views?
No we hope they die of their STUPIDITY in refusing to take a vaccine that would stop them from infecting other Americans, Darwinism in action.

Well, you and Fauci need to develop something way stronger that a 0.0000001% fatality rate, asshole.

Jesus.

You have to get past Blue Anon to go down that hole. Q is now nothing more than a talking point and what they say is invented by the media.

No, ofcourse not. Why would anyone want to shine a light on your hypocrisy....
Hey, you were the one claiming that MTG was a back bencher. Not my problem that it isn’t true.

Oh? What exactly is she then? Your own thoughts this time, not some stupid zinger, or evasive bullshit...Let’s see if having a conversation with you is even worth my time...

Oh? What exactly is she then? Your own thoughts this time, not some stupid zinger, or evasive bullshit...Let’s see if having a conversation with you is even worth my time...
I quite agree with you, that she's a tool to troll the left. The thing is, that's a huge part of what right has become and it's not just me saying it, Dan Crenshaw agrees and wrote an interesting Op-Ed about it.

Whether you agree with him or not, using Green to troll the libs is making her prominent. It's giving her platform. It's making her a representative of the party.

I quite agree with you, that she's a tool to troll the left. The thing is, that's a huge part of what right has become and it's not just me saying it, Dan Crenshaw agrees and wrote an interesting Op-Ed about it.

Whether you agree with him or not, using Green to troll the libs is making her prominent. It's giving her platform. It's making her a representative of the party.
I am fine with that. The vast majority of Republicans are too.

Jesus.

Actually, one lunatic Republican is representative of most Republicans – today’s ouster of Cheney is proof of that.

Jesus.

Republicans are trying to drag American into a new Dark Age of willful ignorance and fear.

Jesus.

"That Q shit" is your party platform.

It is? Then you should have no problem showing us the GOP platform, and where the “Q shit” is.
Oooh, denial. That's fun

One can only hope!

What a disgusting exchange...Why would you two hope your fellow Americans die simply because they disagree with your political views?
Nope, I hope you get used the fuck up and get the vaccine.

But since I don't see that happening I just hope you get it over with quickly and stop fucking shit up for the rest of us.

One can only hope!

No we hope they die of their STUPIDITY in refusing to take a vaccine that would stop them from infecting other Americans, Darwinism in action.

Well, you and Fauci need to develop something way stronger that a 0.0000001% fatality rate, asshole.
You antivaxer morons are working on that as we speak.

Forum List

Back