MTG Stop the Vaccinations!

Oh? What exactly is she then? Your own thoughts this time, not some stupid zinger, or evasive bullshit...Let’s see if having a conversation with you is even worth my time...
I quite agree with you, that she's a tool to troll the left. The thing is, that's a huge part of what right has become and it's not just me saying it, Dan Crenshaw agrees and wrote an interesting Op-Ed about it.

Whether you agree with him or not, using Green to troll the libs is making her prominent. It's giving her platform. It's making her a representative of the party.

Only by those looking to disparage, and divide the party. She has no power.

Jesus.

Republicans are really losing it.

Does this make sense to anyone not down the Q rabbithole

One lunatic Republican does not equal "Republicans"

And that Q shit is almost too stupid to even discuss.
"That Q shit" is your party platform.

It is? Then you should have no problem showing us the GOP platform, and where the “Q shit” is.
Oooh, denial. That's fun

So, you said something stupid, that you can’t back up, but I’m in denial...Sure pal, got it.

I agree. She has no power, for now. But if the Republicans keep promoting her, even as just a tool to disparage the other side, her power will grow as her popular support increases.

Again, the Republicans are just as responsible for her prominence as Democrats. Yes, Democrats use her to disparage Republicans, but that’s not surprising. The Republicans do the same to them. The difference is that Republicans, supposedly, know she’s an idiot and keep using her to troll the country anyway.

I agree. She has no power, for now. But if the Republicans keep promoting her, even as just a tool to disparage the other side, her power will grow as her popular support increases.

Again, the Republicans are just as responsible for her prominence as Democrats. Yes, Democrats use her to disparage Republicans, but that’s not surprising. The Republicans do the same to them. The difference is that Republicans, supposedly, know she’s an idiot and keep using her to troll the country anyway.

Oh, but I suppose you think “the squad” are spot on, right?

Jesus.

It makes perfect sense. If Biden vaccinates the nation, the country goes back to work, and life returns to normal. If Biden restores the country the way Obama restored the country, Trump will never be re-elected. The only hope for Trump's re-election is if things get worse under Biden.

So of course, they're prepared to oppose anything that might help the Democrats get re-elected in 2022 or 2024. The country MUST BE WORSE OFF under Democrats, and the Conspiracy Faction of the Trump Cult needs things to get worse, not better. They will work dilligently to ensure a white supremacist government in 2022 and beyond.

Oh, but I suppose you think “the squad” are spot on, right?
On occasion but not always. Not by a long shot. At least they aren’t babbling about Jewish space lasers.

How often do you see Biden or Pelosi pushing Omar to the front in order to troll the right? Never.

Jesus.

It is? Then you should have no problem showing us the GOP platform, and where the “Q shit” is.
Oooh, denial. That's fun

So, you said something stupid, that you can’t back up, but I’m in denial...Sure pal, got it.
Yes, you're in denial. You know I'm right.

Jesus.

Virtually every Republican on this board supports MTG and NOT Cheney.

What does that say about Republicans on this board and in general?
That mental illness is widespread amongst Republicans. They pose a clear and present danger to democracy.

Jesus.

The Vaccines aren't vaccines and are already short term killing people---------LONG Term no one knows. Even worse they only offer less than one YEAR protection if any against the virus. Logically, why are we risking peoples lives for a short term solution that likely has very nasty long term side effects that will be coming up....assuming that the "vaccines" are actually doing anything to prevent the virus---as the number of cases is up and we have the sun weakening it right now.

I'm very concerned about them giving this crap to kids who have longer lives ahead of them and had very few in their ranks affected by the disease. The Vaccine offers this group the least benefit and the most chance of long term harm.

Jesus.

Oooh, denial. That's fun

I suspect you‘ve been wrong a lot longer than you’ve been in this board.

Jesus.

Oooh, denial. That's fun

That's nice kid. Go play with your Q now.

Jesus.

Oooh, denial. That's fun

lol...another troll busted...that was easy.

Open your eyes.
Our eyes are open. Can't you concede the possibility that Marjorie Taylor Greene is right?
Inn the face of objective reality? No.
What about yourselves? You follow every Prog agenda no matter how far fetched they are. For they must be right because a Prog promoted it!

You act like these policies are some massive public experiment in governance instead of standard public policy in every First World nation atop the "Best Countries to Live" list since the list began to be published. The USA is the ONLY first world nation that doesn't have:
  • Universal government funded health care
  • Paid maternity leave
  • Mandated vacations
  • Education spending for poor children equal to or greater than education spending for wealthy students
  • $15 minimum wage
  • Generous child tax benefits for low income families
  • Family leave

Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Great Britain, and the rest of the EU already has ALL of these programs, because all of the nations govern on behalf of their PEOPLE, not their corporations or their wealthy elites.

At this point, your country is involved in a cult of personality to an anti-democratic authoritarian, who wants to toss the Constitution, and only allow those who would vote for HIM, to have their voted counted.

Countries who don't have People First programs are places like Russia, China, Turkey, or North Korea. And that's exactly where the USA is headed under the Trump Republicans.

Jesus.

There is no GOP Platform any more. They had no policies or platform for the 2020 election other than "We're with Stupid!".

Here's the GOP Website and a link to the Party Platform. I get an error message when I click on it.

Jesus.

Oooh, denial. That's fun

lol...another troll busted...that was easy.

The only troll here is you. You're the one who is busted. Tell us all about the Republican Party platform again. The one that you claim has no Q-Anon bullshit in it. Prove to us that Q-Anon has no part in the Republican Party Platform.

Show us a link to this mythical "platform" you claim exists.

Forum List

Back