MTG Stop the Vaccinations!

Jesus.

Republicans are really losing it.

Does this make sense to anyone not down the Q rabbithole

One lunatic Republican does not equal "Republicans"

And that Q shit is almost too stupid to even discuss.
It's like there's a little voice inside her head urging her to think of something even more stupid than making vaccines optional.

What's next? Perhaps she'll encourage people to destroy the vaccines.

Something tells me that this is a well that doesn't have a bottom.

And what's up with Bannon, anyway. I mean, all he has to do is grow a mustache and he could channel Yanni.

They don't want things to get better in the USA, they want them to get worse. Just like Mitch McConnell said in 2009 as Obama was being inaugurated "Don't give him anything to run on in 2012". This isn't about restoring the health and vitality of the nation, this is about keeping the party of white supremacy and police state authoritarianism, in power.

The Democrats were the same under Trump, neither party is for the country, they are both for power and control, once we Americans wake up and see this, we can then start to think before we vote and end the rule of Democrats and the Republicans.
I don’t remember any audits taking place six months after the election I’m 2017

Jesus.

It's like there's a little voice inside her head urging her to think of something even more stupid than making vaccines optional.

And what's up with Bannon, anyway. I mean, all he has to do is grow a mustache and he could channel Yanni.

They don't want things to get better in the USA, they want them to get worse. Just like Mitch McConnell said in 2009 as Obama was being inaugurated "Don't give him anything to run on in 2012". This isn't about restoring the health and vitality of the nation, this is about keeping the party of white supremacy and police state authoritarianism, in power.

The Democrats were the same under Trump, neither party is for the country, they are both for power and control, once we Americans wake up and see this, we can then start to think before we vote and end the rule of Democrats and the Republicans.
it was called the Mueller report and it was followed by an attempt to impeach. it's very simple if you actually pull your head out of demofks asses.

Jesus.

it was called the Mueller report and it was followed by an attempt to impeach. it's very simple if you actually pull your head out of demofks asses.
As a result of The Former Guy’s actions.

Jesus.

She is the gop's Omar. But unfortunately, I think she has a greater following.

Crepitus made his argument based on facts in the public record
It's a fact. "That Q bullshit" is your party platform. Maybe not the official one from last year, but it's the current program all of you are working from.

Crepitus made his argument based on facts in the public record
It's a fact. "That Q bullshit" is your party platform. Maybe not the official one from last year, but it's the current program all of you are working from.
Then the Left is running Q, anything Q says the Left tells us all about it. You know much more about them than we do.

Jesus.

What a wonderfully uniting load of crap opinion that is...

What a well thought out and well reasoned response. NOT!

You have NOTHING. No policies, no plans and no platform. We want Trump! is where it begins and ends with you fools. So you call people names, deny reality, and pretend he didn't try to destroy the country.

I bet you bitched about the Tea Party too. Obviously you don't like free speech by political groups you oppose.

I bet you bitched about the Tea Party too. Obviously you don't like free speech by political groups you oppose.
You think the Tea Baggers were a GOOD thing???

The Tea Party were a bunch of dumb reactionaries with no clue about good governance.

Free speech is great, I love it.

The slanderous lies and conspiracy theories that you spew will be slapped down at every opportunity, as my first amendment rights allow me to.

And "that Q bullshit" is still your party platform.

Anything that opposed the Muslim from Kenya was a good thing.

Who?

This is why we think you're an idiot. President Obama is a lifelong Christian man who was born in Hawaii. These are provable facts.

Joe Biden won the election, fair and square.

Donald Trump will disappear from public view before the mid-terms.

If you can't deal in reality and factis and continue to promote provable lies and propaganda, we're going to know that you're not worth bothering with, and we'll ignore your bullshiti as having no value.

This is why we think you're an idiot. President Obama is a lifelong Christian man who was born in Hawaii. These are provable facts.

Joe Biden won the election, fair and square.

Donald Trump will disappear from public view before the mid-terms.

If you can't deal in reality and factis and continue to promote provable lies and propaganda, we're going to know that you're not worth bothering with, and we'll ignore your bullshiti as having no value.
Actually he's fun to laugh at and really easy to trigger into spittle spraying rants,.so there's amusement value there.

actually he hates those who call him out for what he is. Bullies don't ever like confrontation.

actually he hates those who call him out for what he is. Bullies don't ever like confrontation.
It's true, tRump hates it.

Forum List

Back