MTG Knows She Is Crazy

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
According to Marjorie Taylor Greene she thinks everyone says she's crazy.
I wonder why.
The following was (ahem) with Alex Jones:

According to Greene, people treat her like she's "a crazy person," which she seemed offended by. "And it just bothers me so much."

"She explained that people treat her like she has "three horns" coming out of her head. But in her assessment, it's that everyone else is crazy instead of her."

I wonder why.
The following was (ahem) with Alex Jones:

According to Greene, people treat her like she's "a crazy person," which she seemed offended by. "And it just bothers me so much."

"She explained that people treat her like she has "three horns" coming out of her head. But in her assessment, it's that everyone else is crazy instead of her."

You don't know what you are talking about, or who Greene is, do you?

Just an old Soviet ploy used by leftwing fascists now trying to discredit enemies of the state. In other words, the more you try to attack MTG instead of addressing the issues she raises, the more you just prove she is right, and a very real threat to the Left.

Keep up the good work of exposing yourself.

Democrats will fall like trees in the Tunguska Forest this November.

1908-Tunguska-Event.jpg

Cop out alert!
Despite the copious amount of facts, The Afghanistan cowardice, record inflation? Cop out my ass, voting for an idiot and the party that promotes race riots for months then calls one singular event on Jan 6th an big fat bad thing worse than than 9/11 or entropy, that's the scam liberals side with: exaggerations and hyperbole.

You almost gotta laugh. Lefties pretend to be concerned about the mental stability of one of 435 congress people but they apparently aren't worried about the doddering old dude in the W.H. who can't remember where he is without a teleprompter.

Despite the copious amount of facts, The Afghanistan cowardice, record inflation? Cop out my ass, voting for an idiot and the party that promotes race riots for months then calls one singular event on Jan 6th an big fat bad thing worse than than 9/11 or entropy, that's the scam liberals side with: exaggerations and hyperbole.
So you have no regard for the constitution or rule of law. Stick with Trump.

She's a crazy woman from the Georgia state mental hospital
You almost gotta laugh. Lefties pretend to be concerned about the mental stability of one of 435 congress people but they apparently aren't worried about the doddering old dude in the W.H. who can't remember where he is without a teleprompter.
It's so weird, we get A-holes like say Patrice Collors of BLM that push this insane "defund the police" crap making buku $ and moving to all white gated communities, but they don't want to disclose where the funds are going...yeah, right.

here
It's so weird, we get A-holes like say Patrice Collors of BLM that push this insane "defund the police" crap making buku $ and moving to all white gated communities, but they don't want to disclose where the funds are going...yeah, right.
In Georgia there are many low rent communities that are hated.

Try talking about MTG instead of repeating the MAGA "mantra" so often spewed.

Marjorie Taylor Greene isn't the vile repulsive shrew you make her out to be. Perhaps, you confuse her with Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez.

Forum List

Back