MTG Knows She Is Crazy

Just an old Soviet ploy used by leftwing fascists now trying to discredit enemies of the state. In other words, the more you try to attack MTG instead of addressing the issues she raises, the more you just prove she is right, and a very real threat to the Left.

Keep up the good work of exposing yourself.

Democrats will fall like trees in the Tunguska Forest this November.

View attachment 604284
You don’t think Jewish space lasers starting forest fires is a little whack a doodle?

According to Marjorie Taylor Greene she thinks everyone says she's crazy.
I wonder why.
The following was (ahem) with Alex Jones:

According to Greene, people treat her like she's "a crazy person," which she seemed offended by. "And it just bothers me so much."

"She explained that people treat her like she has "three horns" coming out of her head. But in her assessment, it's that everyone else is crazy instead of her."

You follow AOC for survival and others will follow MTG. See who is alive at the finish line.

I wonder why.

According to Greene, people treat her like she's "a crazy person," which she seemed offended by. "And it just bothers me so much."

"She explained that people treat her like she has "three horns" coming out of her head. But in her assessment, it's that everyone else is crazy instead of her."

You just want to date her.

MTG exhibits all the classic signs of someone who is mentally unstable. It's no wonder Trumptards idolize her.

I wonder why.

And she says it on Alex Jones. The same Alex Jones whose lawyers said the same thing said by Tucker's lawyers, that what they say isn't meant to be taken seriously.

This sure seems hopeless. This orange madness has stolen an entire major American political party. But I'll keep my spirits up, for my kids' sake.

Forum List

Back