Masks Now, Masks Forever

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever The Government Tells Me To Do I Will Obey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, liberalism is a mental disease.

And how many of you lefties on this board are gonna mask for life?

Good thing you didn't quote him (whoever he is) as your linked vid actually said a large number of Democrats and Democrat governor are ready to change, even declaring victory after vaccines and masks that had been part of their platform had worked. He did say the base is divided, as to some it has become part of their identity, but did not say it was any kind of majority.
Indeed, those clingers to that identity are NUTs.

Cloth masks are basically worthless except to remind you there is a pandemic.

N95, KN95, KF94, surgical-style masks are far better but uncomfortable to wear for a long period of time.

They've gone all in on the neo-marxist fringefuck strategy and the beat downs they receive over the next few decades will reflect how badly they've read the room.

The stolen election was so done so ham-handedly they've used up their one and only lifeline. They'll have to peddle "we're going to take all your shit and give you back what you deserve" and then win fair and square at the polls. Yeah.... they'll be lucky to carry oregon.

It's performative obedience, more-compliant-than-thou. Political theater.
Not bad. For you, that was very charitably even minded. I suspect there are quite a few of these nuts out there, but doubt any kind of or even close to a majority of Dems.

Leave it. Thanks, but we're going to disagree about the number of Democrats it describes.
In a state like TN, I very well may not know very many hard-core democrats. My brother is the closest, I actually one I think to be close to "hard core" (often supporting party line, just because he thinks that is what the party line is) so it is possible I do not know the true scope of national democrat thinking at large. Even he though, does not wear masks anymore, as it has not been required in many months here, and he's about 5 years older and in much worse health in general, so more at risk.

Well, liberalism is a mental disease.

And how many of you lefties on this board are gonna mask for life?

Well here comes the sloganeering, something their dull base can understand.

Slogans got us into the hot mess. "Your mask protects me, my mask protects you". "Follow the science". "We're in this together". Etc. All puke-worthy

You can be their marketing teams are busy testing the stupid slogans that will lead the sheep out.

Good thing you didn't quote him (whoever he is) as your linked vid actually said a large number of Democrats and Democrat governor are ready to change, even declaring victory after vaccines and masks that had been part of their platform had worked. He did say the base is divided, as to some it has become part of their identity, but did not say it was any kind of majority.
Admit it, White...this is just one more example of liberal "posturing"! They wear those masks not because it's something that worked...they wear them because they think it makes them appear more virtuous then others!

Admit it, White...this is just one more example of liberal "posturing"! They wear those masks not because it's something that worked...they wear them because they think it makes them appear more virtuous then others!
Of course it is. I just don't know if it is typical of the majority or just the fringe nut ball loudmouths. I look at it, kind of like the fringe nut balls on the far right get a lot of attention, but I meet very few of their fire breathers also. You might think I probably would. It doesn't get much more red state than TN.
I haven't traveled since early fall. Where are the masks still popular across the country? It certainly isn't here, but if somebody is wearing on, nobody pays that any attention either. I still see more clerks wearing them in stores than anybody else. They wear them at the office my daughter works at again, but not surprising. 7 our of 10 there have come down with Covid since the beginning of January including one off work, in the hospital on a ventilator, now.

I think many democrat politicians are rather intoxicated with the power to arrest anyone who disagrees with their mandates

Trudeau for instance

and an unknown number of the base who enjoyed staying at home while getting s government check in the mail

public school teachers for instance who are in no hurry to return to normal

What a ridiculous thread to start. The GOP talking about going back to "normal" while they hold fantasies about a stolen election and attack our Democracy? This was supposed to be funny I`ll assume. :auiqs.jpg:
yes back to normal, before clinton, the dnc, and obamagate gang spied on a presidential campaign, and transition team, abused the executive to target and harass political threats, including war hero generals, before they used a virus to spread fear and unend election laws, oppress people and their jobs…all to gain power

back before the time of the demafascist …back to normal

a great awaking is happening…Durham, the last VA election, the american people are becoming woke to your cult of hate and tyrants

yes back to normal, before clinton, the dnc, and obamagate gang spied on a presidential campaign, and transition team, abused the executive to target and harass political threats, including war hero generals, before they used a virus to spread fear and unend election laws, oppress people and their jobs…all to gain power

back before the time of the demafascist …back to normal

a great awaking is happening…Durham, the last VA election, the american people are becoming woke to your cult of hate and tyrants
whit the amount of anti vax out there, we want to keep our masks close,
Republicans want the inflation, the pandemic going on and they so they can win elections. They are counting on it.

Forum List

Back