MSNBC Reporter Admits Democratic Base Doesn't Want to Go Back to 'Normal

Masks Now, Masks Forever

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever The Government Tells Me To Do I Will Obey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you accused Trump's kids of doing something they didn't do? Why does that seem to be a theme for you in this string, White? You might want to take some time and reflect on how it is that you're forming your opinions. Just saying...
Just what is it I accused his kids of doing? Please feel free to copy and paste whole quotes. It may take you a while, as I accused them of nothing in this thread, other than a lack of qualifications for executive positions in government.

Just what is it I accused his kids of doing? Please feel free to copy and paste whole quotes. It may take you a while, as I accused them of nothing in this thread, other than a lack of qualifications for executive positions in government.
"A large staff catering to you that are on the public dole, high paying executive positions for kids and kids in-law,..."
Who were you referring to with that quote, White? I assumed since we were discussing Trump that you were speaking about Ivanka and Jared. As I pointed out...neither one took any money for all of the work that they did for the US! So did you want to apologize for that remark?

"A large staff catering to you that are on the public dole, high paying executive positions for kids and kids in-law,..."
Who were you referring to with that quote, White? I assumed since we were discussing Trump that you were speaking about Ivanka and Jared. As I pointed out...neither one took any money for all of the work that they did for the US! So did you want to apologize for that remark?
As for your point about them not being "qualified"? Who actually did a better job at diplomacy...Jared Kushner or Kamala Harris? Trump sent Jared to the Middle East and he brokered some historic peace accords between Israel and two Arab nations. Would you care to point out ANYTHING that Kamala has been handed that hasn't been a complete disaster?

His kids, of course. I said you get what you pay for. The held high level positions, even had to have high level security clearances and had no experience in government. I do not approve of nepotism. Do you always, or just in this case? Have you ever read:

Last edited:
His kids, of course. I said you get what you pay for. The held high level positions, even had to have high level security clearances and had no experience in government. I do not approve of nepotism. Do you always, or just in this case? Have you ever read:
So rate Jared Kushner's results compared to Kamala's, White! Did his inexperience in government prevent him from obtaining results? Kamala has been in politics for quite some time...has THAT experience translated to success?

You get what you pay for? I hate to break this to you, White but it's hardly "nepotism" when the family member you've put into a position A) doesn't collect any pay! and B) succeeds at the job that they've been given! The truth is...the Trump family gave the American people a gift of their hard work on a number of issues and they didn't charge us a thing! You don't believe in nepotism? Do you believe in competence? We got it with the Trump family and we didn't have to pay for it!

So rate Jared Kushner's results compared to Kamala's, White! Did his inexperience in government prevent him from obtaining results? Kamala has been in politics for quite some time...has THAT experience translated to success?

You get what you pay for? I hate to break this to you, White but it's hardly "nepotism" when the family member you've put into a position A) doesn't collect any pay! and B) succeeds at the job that they've been given! The truth is...the Trump family gave the American people a gift of their hard work on a number of issues and they didn't charge us a thing! You don't believe in nepotism? Do you believe in competence? We got it with the Trump family and we didn't have to pay for it!
Why? Have you heard me say kind or complimentary things about VP Harris? Nope. You just assumed. Stop being an ass. You won't sell me on nepotism and has nothing to do with the present VP. I don't even think Joe likes her. She was picked for support of a voting block. I was never impressed with their competence. Donny didn't listen to them either, or he would have called off the attack on the capital.

Why? Have you heard me say kind or complimentary things about VP Harris? Nope. You just assumed. Stop being an ass. You won't sell me on nepotism and has nothing to do with the present VP. I don't even think Joe likes her. She was picked for support of a voting block. I was never impressed with their competence. Donny didn't listen to them either, or he would have called off the attack on the capital.
You dodged the question again, White...you called into question the competence of Jared Kushner and Ivanka because they didn't have government experience yet you don't seem to want to discuss whether either were incompetent in the role they were given in the Trump Administration! I brought up Harris because she HAS government experience yet she's been an absolute disaster in every thing she's been given to do as Vice President!

What you're admitting is that Joe Biden picks people to be in his Administration not by how competent they are but because they check certain boxes. Trump by and large didn't do that. He appointed people he thought could do the job and if they didn't...he got rid of them. How long do you think Mayor Pete would have lasted as "Transportation Czar" if Trump was President and we had the same ongoing issues with the supply chain? He would have been out on his ass yet under Sleepy Joe we're stuck with him!

Forum List

Back