Authorities claim ‘crime tourists’ are targeting high-end homes across U.S.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And SURPRISE, they come from south of our border!

Authorities say South American criminals are casing homes in affluent communities from San Diego to the San Francisco Bay Area. NBC News’ Guad Venegas reports more on the high-end crime wave sweeping through the country.

Someone better alert the White House and wake up Captain Bedpan.
Your link says these Chileans are coming here legally on a visa waiver program enacted in 2014.

Why didn't Agent Orange stop it?

Your link says these Chileans are coming here on a visa waiver program enacted in 2014.

Why didn't Agent Orange stop it?

Instead, why don't you ask why we as Americans put up with you fucking Dimocrats who enable this shit in the first place with your continue use of sanctuary cities and states, and the constant attempts to cripple our border enforcement and our immigration enforcement?

Instead, why don't you ask why we as Americans put up with you fucking Dimocrats who enable this shit in the first place with your continue use of sanctuary cities and states, and the constant attempts to cripple our border enforcement and our immigration enforcement?
I'm sorry. You replied to the wrong person. I'm not a Democrat. It is revealing you bleev anyone who is not a bigot must be a Democrat.

Very revealing indeed.

A Republican cannot be a non-racist, eh?

I'm sorry. You replied to the wrong person. I'm not a Democrat. It is revealing you bleev anyone who is not a bigot must be a Democrat.

Very revealing indeed.

A Republican cannot be a non-racist, eh?

So that's your definition of a "non-racist"? Someone who actively works to destroy our border security and immigration policies?

Forum List

Back