MSNBC Reporter Admits Democratic Base Doesn't Want to Go Back to 'Normal

Masks Now, Masks Forever

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever The Government Tells Me To Do I Will Obey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is like you said in it for the power. I doubt he has lost much money, certainly not enough to matter to his lifestyle, now or into the foreseeable future. So like you said, Come on Oldstyle! The man does not support the constitution, unless it enables him to keep the power and perks at all costs to the country, but breaking it would, and he has proven more than willing. That is a pretty big disqualifier. A dealbreaker. But then, he is famous for breaking deals for personal benefit. Right?

Why should he lose any money after all he did for the American people?

Any loses are due entirely to the vituperation of the Wehrmaht.....er, Democrats.....who will not abide by any who don't toe the line.

Try it and see what happens to you.

Knock it off with the whining.

The bought-and-paid-for Wuhan flu was a test.
It brought the fear the left hoped for.
It brought the subservience the left salivates for.

The test is over.

The REAL lockdown surely was set to prevent the next presidential election but it's feeling like the next round will be unleashed in October - in time to choke off any voter rebellion.

You, with the mask.....you bought into it and you WILL again. So please, quitcherbitchin.

Why should he lose any money after all he did for the American people?

Any loses are due entirely to the vituperation of the Wehrmaht.....er, Democrats.....who will not abide by any who don't toe the line.

Try it and see what happens to you.
Why should I care if he loses or make money? It helps me in no way. So it does not impress.
We owe him nothing. It does not work that way. I place a higher value on keeping this a representative republic, able to vote people out of office as the country sees fit for any reason or no reason every four years, if decided, whether the one being voted out likes it or not.
Just stubborn that way, I guess.

Why should I care if he loses or make money? It helps me in no way. So it does not impress.
We owe him nothing. It does not work that way. I place a higher value on keeping this a representative republic, able to vote people out of office as the country sees fit for any reason or no reason every four years, if decided, whether the one being voted out likes it or not.
Just stubborn that way, I guess.

I know I should speak slowly, with small words for you, but this graphic may help:
Only one of these three worked in the interests of America and Americans.

1645475226431.png

Of course, you supported the two others.

Not much in the way of good judgement, huh?

I know I should speak slowly, with small words for you, but this graphic may help:
Only one of these three worked in the interests of America and Americans.

View attachment 604524

Of course, you supported the two others.

Not much in the way of good judgement, huh?
I never voted for Hillary. I view her as low of character as trump.

So we agree, your support is always to Nazis.....er, Democrats.

And, yes.....I do know it.

When I become Queen of the World, I will remember it.

Be afraid......be very afraid.
No. We don't agree.
I thought you already were a queen of the world, fella.

He is like you said in it for the power. I doubt he has lost much money, certainly not enough to matter to his lifestyle, now or into the foreseeable future. So like you said, Come on Oldstyle! The man does not support the constitution, unless it enables him to keep the power and perks at all costs to the country, but breaking it would, and he has proven more than willing. That is a pretty big disqualifier. A dealbreaker. But then, he is famous for breaking deals for personal benefit. Right?
So you've gone from claiming that he was doing it for the money...to instead doubting that he LOST much money? That was my entire point, White! Come on...indeed!

If that is all you see, fine for you. Not for me.
What do you see, White? Are you seeing something that Joe Biden has done that I'm NOT seeing? I'm all ears, my friend! Educate me! I see a man who criticized Trump for not handling Covid better than he did...but then didn't seem to have any solutions to the ongoing pandemic at all! Trump provided us with ventilators, vaccines and field hospitals. Biden has provided us with excuses.

So you've gone from claiming that he was doing it for the money...to instead doubting that he LOST much money? That was my entire point, White! Come on...indeed!
Not much of a point. The perks of the office more than make up for it his mind. You actually don't think for him it is about the power and perks, like having your own attorney general as your personal lawyer? A large staff catering to you that are on the public dole, high paying executive positions for kids and kids in-law, no experience necessary and also somewhat protected legally on their side family interests, all at the expense of people that do pay taxes. Air Force One (that gets priority in air space) ready for any golf outing whenever you want in anywhere in the country? How old are you, anyway?

Not much of a point. The perks of the office more than make up for it his mind. You actually don't think for him it is about the power and perks, like having your own attorney general as your personal lawyer? A large staff catering to you that are on the public dole, high paying executive positions for kids and kids in-law, no experience necessary and also somewhat protected legally on their side family interests, all at the expense of people that do pay taxes. Air Force One (that gets priority in air space) ready for any golf outing whenever you want in anywhere in the country? How old are you, anyway?
Ah, White? Are you aware that neither Ivanka or Jared took a salary for their work in the Trump Administration? I'm amused by your belief that Donald Trump took the job because of the "fringe benefits"! He's probably the first person to hold that office who's living arrangements were a step down from what he was accustomed to!

Ah, White? Are you aware that neither Ivanka or Jared took a salary for their work in the Trump Administration? I'm amused by your belief that Donald Trump took the job because of the "fringe benefits"! He's probably the first person to hold that office who's living arrangements were a step down from what he was accustomed to!
No, I wasn't. Free help is hard to find sometimes, but you often get what you pay for.

Adherence to social distancing, mask wearing, shots, etc is like religion to Democrats.

No, I wasn't. Free help is hard to find sometimes, but you often get what you pay for.
So you accused Trump's kids of doing something they didn't do? Why does that seem to be a theme for you in this string, White? You might want to take some time and reflect on how it is that you're forming your opinions. Just saying...

Meanwhile you've got a piece of shit like Hunter Biden cashing in every chance he gets...but that doesn't seem to bother you. You've got Nancy Pelosi making 150 million in stock trades that are obviously influenced by insider trading. Do you want to discuss any of that? Or are you going to continue to ignore it? :)

Forum List

Back