MSNBC: guest Mike Pence would put gay people in concentration camps if he became President

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Saturday on MSNBCā€™s ā€œAM Joy,ā€ Brandon Wolf, vice president of the Dru Project, commended host Joy Reid for her apology for the controversy over past homophobic blog posts attributed to her.
MSNBC Guest: Mike Pence Would Put Gay People in ā€˜Concentration Campsā€™ if He Became President

And when MSM write their lies the sheep morons literally believe and it spreads like wild fire.
It takes a true moron to believe all this bs that MSM post out there knowing the dumbed down full heartedly believe it all because they can't figure out this is how they are played.

Can't fix stupid though.

They are so pathetic they dream this shit up and can't even prove it. He should sue the pos bastard for slander.

Like we keep telling you sheep this information is put out the there on purpose to drag down anybody they don't want to win this has been going on for decades it's just people are awake and can see it all clearly now with the exceptions of the real stupid asses who still see the Gov. as their parents.

Democrats know that their lies need have no substance to have an effect. The democrat bobbleheads will go along with whatever the most ridiculous assertion is.

A significant percentage of them would indeed be quarantined somewhere if the CDC was actually allowed to enforce laws against spreading deadly and dangerous diseases. See all the Hepatitis A outbreaks, syphilis, HIV, drug resistant bacteria spread, and many other preventable diseases the mentally ill deviants are allowed to spread around freely with no consequences.

Good grief

Well did Mike Pence not say that all gays have a mental illness Sassy? And then the christian righties freaked out when Joy Behar called him mentally ill for his views..What is the difference?

The difference is homosexuals are mentally ill and being a Christian is not. It's pretty simple. Maybe you'r not able to take care of yourself either, given your confusion over something basic like that. Are you seeing professionals and taking meds?

He creeps me out, not only is he dangerous he looks like a white haired Ken barbie doll..

That's funny, considering what most homosexuals think is 'appropriate appearance'.

Good grief

Well did Mike Pence not say that all gays have a mental illness Sassy? And then the christian righties freaked out when Joy Behar called him mentally ill for his views..What is the difference?

He creeps me out, not only is he dangerous he looks like a white haired Ken barbie doll..
He looks like Race Bannon

Good grief

The difference is homosexuals are mentally ill and being a Christian is not. It's pretty simple. Maybe you'r not able to take care of yourself either, given your confusion over something basic like that. Are you seeing professionals and taking meds?

That's funny, considering what most homosexuals think is 'appropriate appearance'.

Your comment reminded me of this fella :

WALT HEYER is a former transgender with a passion to help others who regret gender change.

Walt Heyer Ministries | Rethinking Transgenderism

Good grief

Gays are not mentally ill, they are just tax-paying, law-abiding citizens such as yourself...the mentally ill people are those who fixate on others' consensual adult sex life to the elimination of all else. Are you one of those sickies who, when you see gay couples, your mind immediately jumps to what they do in the sack? That's mental illness right there.

Good grief

So it is up to you or a christian to tell me that...go sit in you higher than me corner.. I am a christian and know many many who agree with me..
The extremes are making it impossible for people to find God on their own who would otherwise judge them...NOT YOU

Saturday on MSNBCā€™s ā€œAM Joy,ā€ Brandon Wolf, vice president of the Dru Project, commended host Joy Reid for her apology for the controversy over past homophobic blog posts attributed to her.
MSNBC Guest: Mike Pence Would Put Gay People in ā€˜Concentration Campsā€™ if He Became President

And when MSM write their lies the sheep morons literally believe and it spreads like wild fire.
It takes a true moron to believe all this bs that MSM post out there knowing the dumbed down full heartedly believe it all because they can't figure out this is how they are played.

Can't fix stupid though.

They are so pathetic they dream this shit up and can't even prove it. He should sue the pos bastard for slander.

Like we keep telling you sheep this information is put out the there on purpose to drag down anybody they don't want to win this has been going on for decades it's just people are awake and can see it all clearly now with the exceptions of the real stupid asses who still see the Gov. as their parents.

Crap he would just take away their health care, oh wait Trump already did that.

Forum List

Back