Bill Maher addresses the Rosanne show....thank you Bill!!

Why do you people watch this crap...?? Do you all enjoy watching people lead lives you wish you could? I mean how many of those shows show people sitting around watching people on TV? None...

Thank you Bill, lets hope she takes you up on your dare!!

Roseanne is one who is a one hit wonder. She tried many other things since that show went off the air and bombed. This is all she has. And Maher is right, the Roseanne character on tv, like all Trump supporters, are easily tricked to work and vote against their own best interests.

And I actually think this may be the end game for this character, as was the original show's (now fake) ending. They didn't really win the lottery and a hundred million dollars, they were still the poor struggling family. Reality. It may be a way for Roseanne to suck in Trump supporters only to drop the hammer on them later and say "see, you've been taken by a snake oil salesman, again". If that isn't her intent, if she really supports Trump then Maher is right, she betrayed all that she's been her whole life.

I don't understand why the OP has an orgasm over one loser complaining about another losers TV show. Only an idiot gets his news and information from a sub-par comedian like Maher.

I don’t care about Barr one way or the other but Bill Maher hasn’t had a funny line since DC Cab.
He is a hypocrite and is the real dumb person he often refers to. He’s just too dumb to realize it. His shows and audiences are filled with lefty sheople.
Bill Maher and his Maher-ons.

Forum List

Back