MSM's excuse for Biden's poor mental health ; Russian misinformation attacks.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's an old cliché , but you really can't make this stuff up.

(CNN)The Department of Homeland Security in July withheld an intelligence bulletin warning of a Russian plot to spread misinformation regarding Joe Biden's mental health, according to a report from ABC News on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Let's not jump to conclusions here. This guy might be involved too...

BidenBrain5.jpg

(CNN)The Department of Homeland Security in July withheld an intelligence bulletin warning of a Russian plot to spread misinformation regarding Joe Biden's mental health, according to a report from ABC News on Wednesday.

IT'S TRUE, ANGIE ----

The Russians have hacked into Joe's teleprompter. He's apt to say anything now.​

If I had a nickel for every classified warning about what the Ruskies MIGHT do -- I could buy a robot lawn mower... Call me when they ACTUALLY DO IT -- will ya? Then I promise to be outraged.

Those bastards...

Democrats lie. Joe is senile and if a Democrat tells you otherwise it is either dumb as fuck or lying to your face.

Forum List

Back